Kendrick Lamar - "To ? a Butterfly"

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Taking this album on face value, artistically this is a different lane, that only MBDTF has tried to cross into. .
    Taking this album on face value, artistically this is a different lane, that only MBDTF has tried to cross into. .

Taking this album on face value, artistically this is a different lane, that ONLY MBDTF has tried to cross into. .
    Taking this album on face value, artistically this is a different lane, that ONLY MBDTF has tried to cross into. .

[img]http://www.xclusivetouch.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/tyler-the-creator-the-? -gif.gif[/img]
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

[img]http://www.xclusivetouch.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/tyler-the-creator-the-? -gif.gif[/img]

See what trying to make a fool out of me got you?

Shut yo ? trap, and chill, B.
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What y'all cats think the 3rd single should be?

I'm thinking King Kunta should go up next or These Walls
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That beat change before "Momma" goes off is boo boo.

"u" is wack until half way.

Gave it a few more listens, still a 3/5.

The funny voices, he just needs to cut that ? out.

Complexion is ? dope.

Only like Snoop's parts on institutionalized.

King Kunta is funky but the verses are weak.

Once again wasted that ? is a Star beat.

That Pac skit was whatever.

This was K Dot chance to put the game in a choke hold. ? is wide open now, ball is in Drake's court now.

8ot1h1892fckec2l91nerb7dy.500x260x39.gif
    jcole_575x400.jpg
    42bAuBi.jpg

even these young ? outclassing drake

953301b95ef36b41a7564ba4f5936897.280x280x1.jpg

I think all them ? dope. Krit the best artist out of this new class imo. But that don't mean he running the ? rap game.

how you run the rap game when ? forget all about your new album thats only 4 weeks old as soon as that new kendrick drop?

you wanna talk about sales and commercial success then drake will win but as far as the music is concerned drake is getting embarrassed when compared to his peers

this thread dont signify that ? forgot about bruh music, wont be long b4 the posts in here slow down too.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited March 2015
    Options
    u ? who get mad at people who dont feel the same about the album and say go listen to ______ are the ? worst dickriders since kim k. a ? who think u cant try to enjoy more than one type of rap gotta be a pseudo intellect.

and i know some are being sarcastic but some of yall really proud to be a stan, really?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see any comparisons to Aquemini at all though....0
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats there not to like about this album?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u ? who get mad at people who dont feel the same about the album and say go listen to ______ are the ? worst dickriders since kim k. a ? who think u cant try to enjoy more than one type of rap gotta be a pseudo intellect.

and i know some are being sarcastic but some of yall really proud to be a stan, really?

You the same way with KRIT ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    I'm sure when people are comparing this album to Aquemini, they are by how this album is structured, where he got inspiration from, the sound etc. which is what they mean by sonically, they are not saying this album is 5 mic classic or in the same vein as Aquemini or if it even ranks in the tier of it... just how I mentioned in the former....

How 'bout just not mention it at all and let it be good/great on its own?

this may be part of why people think music microwavable now a days, instead of thinking about the album, they listening to it while thinkin about other albums to compare it to
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Oooohhhhh complexion
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited March 2015
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

u find me saying any krit project is a 5 star classic 2 years after it dropped let alone 2 days after it dropped ill delete my account boy. most of what i say about krit is callin out yall geek's double standards and hoping he can get the commercial acclaim he deserve, for the most part his music undisputed. but yall bring up some of the dumbest factors to down bruh. yall ACT like the concept of a car or the country is too hard to grasp

aint NOTHING i say about krit comparable to anything in this thread, the lupe thread, or your dickriding for j. cole and chief keef, ? outta here lil ? .
  • R.D.
    Options

u find me saying any krit project is a 5 star classic 2 years after it dropped let alone 2 days after it dropped ill delete my account boy. most of what i say about krit is callin out yall geek's double standards and hoping he can get the commercial acclaim he deserve, for the most part his music undisputed. but yall bring up some of the dumbest factors to down bruh. yall ACT like the concept of a car or the country is too hard to grasp

aint NOTHING i say about krit comparable to anything in this thread, the lupe thread, or your dickriding for j. cole and chief keef, ? outta here lil ? .
    So many feelings

Weirdo
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

See what trying to make a fool out of me got you?

Shut yo ? trap, and chill, B.

You didnt need myhelp for that. Idgaf WHO co-signs you. You out your mind---or just a little ngga---if you think that album was the ONLY album to 'cross into that artistic lane'. Which, btw, doesnt even make ANY sense. What artistic lane? Wtf does that MEAN. I dare you to explain that ? .

Yall nggas need to stop tryin to mimic Complex. 'Different artistic lane' . Tha hell man. Nggas ? on white music reviewers but then adopt their same hollow, outsider, culture vulture verbiage.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited March 2015
    Options

So many feelings

Weirdo

dont know why a response always gotta be feelings with u ? . might b y yall look to rappers to teach u, cant think or comprehend for yourself. u cant dispute what i said tho so, whatever
  • R.D.
    Options

So many feelings

Weirdo

dont know why a response always gotta be feelings with u ? . might b y yall look to rappers to teach u, cant think or comprehend for yourself. u cant dispute what i said tho so, whatever

You so sassy
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

So many feelings

Weirdo

You so sassy

kanye-west-smile-frown.gif

? on with them butty ass jokes boy.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All you ? need to shut the ? up this thread is disgusting
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Great album.

Weak thread
  • c. skillz
    c. skillz Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    I don't see any comparisons to Aquemini at all though....0

I dont see the Aquemini comparison, but I do think the production, interludes, and overall sound of the first half of the album is heavily influenced by Idlewild.

• Ranxx
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Great album.

Weak thread

Aint you in here posting hipster reviews?

Dont cosign me bro
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Great album.

Weak thread

Dont cosign me bro

Sure didn't post it... but i did cosign it

And as far as that comment u should take your own advice....

• Ranxx
    Options
    Great album.

Weak thread

Dont cosign me bro

Sure didn't post it... but i did cosign it

And as far as that comment u should take your own advice....

Ay man ? you Ima call out you ? ignorance in a ignorant ? manner

Hypocrite.