Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moreno you cant be dropping ? in the middle of this story. The people need to hear this.
    I just read it LORDTTTTTT

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2hmj0gz.jpg
    2j691dv.jpg

natural ? aint ? .

Kys with that logic.

@Ob continue plz...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout to watch Def Poetry Jam
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Yunn got 3 women mad at the same time. ? bless you sir. And may theLord be with I Lol

And That's just on your side of town :|
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2hmj0gz.jpg
    2j691dv.jpg

natural ? aint ? .
    Wow...u lay one finger on those ? and I'll fly to London and whoop yo ass.personally.

Leave those alone please.

Yes Lord

• God_Yunn
    Options
    @BabyBugatti still with the same boyfriend ? How he feel about shape shifting your ? ?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    I was tryin to wait til morning. Im way too sleepy to make this funny. (Chuck can verify this story tho. I swear to ? )

Anyways, I won't identify him. I was out of town working in a southern state that I won't disclose. I called said poster up to come hit a bar with me because we were good friends at the time (only friends, no extra ? ...nada). We meet up at...we'll say Buffalo Wild Wings. A couple hours and drinks later, we're both buzzing, not ? though. I end up driving us to a gas station. This is where it gets murky. Im not sure how the conversation started but this poster just happened to be friends with my Ex, and at this time we had only been broken up a few months so there was emotion still there.

(Commercial break... I have to put clothes in the dryer. brb)

iRRvSscWi8Dr3.gif

Already lying.

@Pico did Chuck ever mention this story to you. Can you please tell these ? this is real rap
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bg drop something new those are old pics
  • BabyBugatti
    edited April 2015
    Options
    All imma say is.

I seent this DrMiami ? on Instagram offering 50% off any surgery of your choice via this contest.

I got a trip planned to MIA anyways

soooooooo if I win.

My tittays will be done.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    Moreno you cant be dropping ? in the middle of this story. The people need to hear this.
    ? !
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    @BabyBugatti still with the same boyfriend ? How he feel about shape shifting your ? ?
    Yass, Bae and I still together <3
    He doesn't see the point, whatever makes me happy :)
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    I was tryin to wait til morning. Im way too sleepy to make this funny. (Chuck can verify this story tho. I swear to ? )

Anyways, I won't identify him. I was out of town working in a southern state that I won't disclose. I called said poster up to come hit a bar with me because we were good friends at the time (only friends, no extra ? ...nada). We meet up at...we'll say Buffalo Wild Wings. A couple hours and drinks later, we're both buzzing, not ? though. I end up driving us to a gas station. This is where it gets murky. Im not sure how the conversation started but this poster just happened to be friends with my Ex, and at this time we had only been broken up a few months so there was emotion still there.

iRRvSscWi8Dr3.gif

Already lying.

@Pico did Chuck ever mention this story to you. Can you please tell these ? this is real rap

Yes I heard the story. I know its real boo.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Part 2

Not sure how the poster and I started arguing but we were sitting in the gas station and he was telling me why I was single. Some ? along the lines of how ? talk (that's why yo ass is single... Too much mouth. You dont know your place blah blah.) So THEN... He calls my ex right in front of me. Whet? They proceed to discuss me and talk ? on the phone like I wasn't even present. Whet? He gets off the phone and I say "You know what? Get out of my car." He refuses. I was adamant that I wasnt taking this ? home. So he finally exits my car...

...WITH MY PURSE. THIS ? GRABS MY PURSE ON THE WAY OUT OF THE VEHICLE AND MAKES A RUN FOR IT.

Ight my ? it was me I guess I'll come forward. I'm just a alias anyway....

url.gif
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? running down a ? road with a purse while ob in the car tryna run him down
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    Wait till our Nigerian queen is done posting tittyballs.

But lmao at him stealing you're ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    This should've been in a thread
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Brah aint doing his job if he leave you feelin like you need even MORE enhancements.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    This should've been in a thread

Separate thread that is
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The address that a ? ? supposed to come to so he can get knocked out
  • God_Yunn
    Options

Waste of time. Not worth it but your ? will be saggy in several years so you have a point. Go for it.

@BabyBugatti and where the hell you been hiding ? Pm me
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These last 3 pages got me like

get-1_zpshy5jt3zf.gif
This discussion has been closed.