Dating a white girl: Is it Underatted/Overatted

Options
yungflashy
yungflashy Members Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
I've stuck to my black excellence my whole life am I missing out on anything on the bright side?

Comments

• yungflashy
    yungflashy Members Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From a physical standpoint, it depends on your personal preference of what's attractive.

Overall for me....white broads are the lowest on the totem pole in comparison to black, Asian, or Hispanic.......I'd be lying if I were to say that there are no bad white broads I'm physically attracted to BUT it's because those broads have traits of those that I think naturally look better.

But in general terms of over/under who set the bar? Is there a subconscious exhalation that places them higher is the bigger question. Whatever.... is what it is ? .

dawg some brothers are damn near addicted to white meat Goto the illpix section and ? go crazy when a white chick with a nice body is posted its like kryptonite to them
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Members Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't trust em enough to try dating them. Seen a few bad ones i would've tried getting at but i prefer black or hispanic women.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I laugh everytime I see a dude who think he winning with a fat ugly white ? lmaooo

file.php?40,file=131791,filename=fatso.jpg
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't trust em enough to try dating them. Seen a few bad ones i would've tried getting at but i prefer black or hispanic women.

this i show i feel.......even the hispanic have to be dark.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TS do you. your sexual life and relationships must not be based on TRENDS.
    why seeking somebody else validatiin when it comes to WHAT YOU FEEL?

Isnt life stressfull enough so that you add another problematic it?

Im black and i love black or white tomboyish women with little to no make up. Ill marry a black one though. Does it have sense? No. Is it the common beliefs about black men sexuality? No.

DO I BOTHER ABOUT NOT FITTING INTO A STATISTIC? NO

CAUSE IM FREE when it comes to my choices sexuality wise.

Better act this way imo

Peace
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    European whites are better than American whites imo. People are people though, you like who you like.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brothas need to learn how to spell.

So dating a female can be overrated or underrated?

Dated Czech, Rican, Columbian, Cuban, Italian, Irish, Asian, African, Mexican, German-in the end they're pretty much all the same.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    European whites are better than American whites imo. People are people though, you like who you like.

i just came in here to say that, smh white ? in prague, krokaw, budapest and croatia are ? on any white woman I've seen in america, and lol at the ? who said asian ? , them ? are straight trash only good thing is a lot of them are submissive

eastern europe i have also said they are some of the prettiest women on this planet.

but they still aint ? with black women or dominicans. both are more of a complete woman...not just pretty..

just my opinion tho
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whites chicks who fine and don't be acting like they all scared of a ? is kinda hot
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IDK, Bro. I've never dated a white chick