The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From ESPN Stats & Info comes this gem:

Every championship team for the last three decades has featured a player who has spent time on a roster with Shaquille O'Neal.

The Diesel played for six different teams over his long career, and to find the last title-winning team that didn't have a player who was at some point a teammate with Shaq, you would have to go back to the 1982-1983 Philadelphia Sixers, led by Dr. J.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    I hope you Bulls Fans & others who were calling for Thibs' head on a spike, are right. If Fred Hoiberg wins less than 50 games next year with Chicago, Paxon, Foreman, & Hoiberg should all be fired.

Who cares about 50 win seasons when they getting put out in the first and second round. I'll give Hoiberg a chance, I admit I never seen him coach but if he can fix the offense where the Bulls don't have those 5-7 minute scoring droughts multiple times a game then I'll be fine with him. Since he's a college coach it should help McDermott and Snell who Thibs left rotten on the bench.

How many times can you tell your boss you're not doing something they asked before you lose your job, thibs got away with it for years before they finally told him to kick rocks
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »

Every championship team for the last three decades has featured a player who has spent time on a roster with Shaquille O'Neal.

The Diesel played for six different teams over his long career, and to find the last title-winning team that didn't have a player who was at some point a teammate with Shaq, you would have to go back to the 1982-1983 Philadelphia Sixers, led by Dr. J.

Interesting stat. If the Dubs win, that would break the streak right? I dont know their roster up and down like that
  • Peace_79
    Options
    Random Stat - Skyles has the NBA Record with 30 Assists in a game with the Magic in 1990.

He was a good floor general and he worked hard. Hopefully he can transfer that to the young guns in Orlando.
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    jamiefoxxhairline Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

Interesting stat. If the Dubs win, that would break the streak right? I dont know their roster up and down like that

Barbosa? In phx
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    tumblr_np4wbpglpK1qcletso1_540.png

This one ain't funny.

None of them are..

Think he played with barbosa
  • Peace_79
    Options

Barbosa? In phx

Damn LMAO. Shaq has the Midas touch man. Wonder how long that streak will last.

Dubs and Cavs aint going anywhere. I dont know about Rockets, OKC, etc.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    Wassup ? ?!

How was the trip son
  • Peace_79
    Options
    Kristen Ledlow bad af to me. And she dont eeen mind watching a game withca - GOAT

I dont even like snow bunnies, like that

Kristen-Ledlow.jpg
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to say Warriors in 6 but that means closing the Cavs out in Cleveland.....Warriors in 5
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    tumblr_np4wbpglpK1qcletso1_540.png

This one ain't funny.

None of them are..

Think he played with barbosa
    shaq @ home like
    arson-roach-o.gif
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    If thibs gets that pelicans gig Anthony Davis will win a mvp and a dpoy and the pelicans defensively will be a problem which is what they needed to improve.I just hope he don't break that kid
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    jamiefoxxhairline Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pelicans Gona average 68 points a game
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    klay thompson out indefinitely with a concussion.. is it time to panic in the bay?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    klay thompson out indefinitely with a concussion.. is it time to panic in the bay?

He got 5days to rest

It will be all Jesus by Thursday
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

He got 5days to rest

concussions are a tricky injury ... he could easily be out the finals period

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He got 5days to rest

All he has to do is pass those easy concussion test, once he's done that they can't force him to be out if he wants to play.. He should be cleared to come back by Tuesday maybe Monday...
  • Peace_79
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    I got Cavs in 6.

1)Never seen Lebron lose a series to youngins. Only seasoned vets.

2)Live by the 3 die by the 3 has never been wrong

3)The gap between Lebron and the rest is bein underestimated. I think he reminds us

Good ? . That's why i got the cavs too. Dont know what game but i think the cavs got this one.

We need a separate thread that has a poll so you cats can't flip flop and pretend you always knew the Warriors will mop the floor with the Cavs. Majority of the posts I see are giving it to the Cavs. We got a based secret weapon and it's some real bad juju

tumblr_nj01tt4vax1qbg26yo1_500.gif

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He got 5days to rest

Im not callin him ? yet...

But if he sits out the NBA Finals after taking a knee to the head 8days beforehand....
    [img]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/acf/7f9/375/resized/rod-serling-meme-generator-you-sir-are-a-? -? -394457.jpg[/img]