• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    Damn, asian women are evolving like Pokémon.

O5KHMir.gif

Why are ? so excited about non-Black women having Black features?

All the physical characteristics ? seem want come standard with Black women, but somehow it's better or more impressive when non-Black women posses those same characteristics..

I don't get it.

It's not more impressive... It's just for me, that's the only way they get consideration. Prototype white girls just dont do it for me
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, asian women are evolving like Pokémon.

O5KHMir.gif

All the physical characteristics ? seem want come standard with Black women, but somehow it's better or more impressive when non-Black women posses those same characteristics..

I don't get it.

Lol at the gif.

But it isn't better or more impressive, just different than the norm to see a non-black woman with black features. They normally don't be having bodies, but they're starting to eat our foods and embrace our ? , so its just different. Its like anything else when you see some different ? , you be like, "wow" lol.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    The vast majority of Asian women look nothing like that you ? are delusional ?

Dude is posting photoshopped pics of the top 1% of Asian women - passing it off like its the norm.

All due respect, the following is the best case scenario body type of 100% of the Asian women I have ever seen

asian-woman-1200x1800.jpg

asian_women_beautiful_and_strong_by_fatenano-d6r08hx.jpg

If that's your thing, do you. But let's call a ? a ?
  • yungflashy
    yungflashy Members Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^smh like thats an average run of the mill asian woman"

Real talk.

Thick White and Asian women don't come standard. They're outliers, very few and far between.
    That's why I Westbrookface the ? outta ? drooling over pale femmes with a lil shape, because Black and Latina women been had that ? on lock.

That's probably the answer
    Because it's rare
    Like owning a unicorn
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yungflashy wrote: »
    That's probably the answer
    Because it's rare
    Like owning a unicorn

And I get that; But usually rarity is associated with superiority, right?

Idk, I guess I've just never seen the hype behind thick White / Asian femmes. Yeah, there aren't a lot of them, but even with as plentiful shapely Black / Latin women are, thick Black / Latin women are still > thick White / Asian women, imo.

But lemme relax. ? like what they like.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    CP203 wrote: »
    all ? regardless of race, should just be ? and not taken seriously. outside of sex a ? brings nothing to my life

Smh.... You're some ?

Them feels....
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is interesting that some ? get hyped over other nationalities

that have the same physical features of a black woman

wide hips: check

fat plump ass: Hell yes

nice lips: check

? with the nice arreolas: check

It goes to show how influential a black woman could be
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yungflashy wrote: »
    CP203 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    European whites are better than American whites imo. People are people though, you like who you like.

i just came in here to say that, smh white ? in prague, krokaw, budapest and croatia are ? on any white woman I've seen in america, and lol at the ? who said asian ? , them ? are straight trash only good thing is a lot of them are submissive

Agreed I don't see the hype for Asian women, I feel like I'm missing it, everyone I know loves Asian women, and they aren't usually uhhh proportioned how I like my women.. Tryna b PC bout my remarks n not offend ne lurking Asians!

Get from under dat rock Patrick star ass ?

tumblr_lr29s8dLMR1qfay5no1_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_muiktvhdWU1spuxbbo1_500.jpg
    sexy-thick-ass-asian-on-the-couch-500x500.jpg
    tumblr_levcphdRS51qeg2rmo1_500.jpg

Photoshop
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But to throw my two cents in

I've been around all types of white hoes

I'm talking bout Lizzie Mcguire, valley girl, I've neverr had to struggle because daddy took care of me and I am completely naive to the different perspective to the world

type of white girls

White girls that "love" black culture, either they genuinely do, they thinks its a fad or they want too ? off their fathers

regardless I've seen em, dealt with em, and gave em what they wanted

that D ?

all in all I personally thinks its funny ? with them because of how society still can't get over the fact interracial couples exist and becoming more prominent as time goes on

I only mess with the ones that are in shape, not the sloppy ass rejects that are passed on by men of their own race

also since I'm on it, I can't stand those ? that ? any type of white girl, especially the fat ugly ones

giving a bad name for other black guys out there

? yall

All in all they are females

you can change the paint job on a car all you want, at the end of the day its still a car

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't realize the action of dating a white girl was something worth rating.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Everything gets rated in 2015, fam.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rabbitfood wrote: »
    White women make me feel more in touch with my roots as a black man. I start grinning and blushing when white women are around, hell I damn near want to start tap dancing at the thought of having Megan or Chloe on my arm.

The first time I ever got to make love to a white woman, I'll admit that I cried because I knew she was special. She strangely never had a relationship with men of her own race, didn't have contact with her family and she was really into black culture. She said she had a thyroid condition, but I think that's just a fancy way of saying thick.

And the infiltration begins...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^smh like thats an average run of the mill asian woman"

Real talk.

Thick White and Asian women don't come standard. They're outliers, very few and far between.
    That's why I Westbrookface the ? outta ? drooling over pale femmes with a lil shape, because Black and Latina women been had that ? on lock.

Nah, cant lump those 2 together. A thick, 'she played soccer/field hockey' white broad is common. And even more common is the older 'damn she thick on the low and probly dont wven know' white

Thick Asians on the other hand are like how Chris rock said about native Americans. 'when the last time you seem a whole indian family?' I can honestly say i may have never seen a thick 100% Asian in all my life
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a white girl, y'all. They're still pink on the inside just like everybody else.

Somebody always says something to this effect.

But it could be false. Groups of women could be different based on number of factors, including social milieu and economic class. So it is possible that one group of women treats their men better than another group.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a white girl, y'all. They're still pink on the inside just like everybody else.

But it could be false. Groups of women could be different based on number of factors, including social milieu and economic class. So it is possible that one group of women treats their men better than another group.

Let me guess black women dont treat us better A talented ? ? Smh
  • BEAM
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Nah, cant lump those 2 together. A thick, 'she played soccer/field hockey' white broad is common. And even more common is the older 'damn she thick on the low and probly dont wven know' white

Thick Asians on the other hand are like how Chris rock said about native Americans. 'when the last time you seem a whole indian family?' I can honestly say i may have never seen a thick 100% Asian in all my life

Oh, you talmbout those White girls with thick thighs without the ass to match? Nah, fam.
    Those girls don't really count as curvy, they just have fuller frames because they play sports. They're rubenesque, not voluptuous.

Thick thighs ≠ Curvy.

WHY do you always do this?

Look breh, I'm sorry your experience with Black women has been lackluster, but your undying effort to claim that non-Black women are better than Black women is not only tired, and not only wrong, but kinda pathetic at this point.

You like White women. We get it.
    But stop tryna validate your preference with anecdotal nonsense..
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options

How is being thick a black feature if not all black women are thick and some non-black women are?
    because Black and Latina women been had that ? on lock.

Why do people lump black women in with Latina woman (I'm assuming the Latina women they have in mind are the ones of mixed Spaniard and Native American descent). Why would black and mestizo people have similar body types? Native Americans and East Asians are (were) both classified as 'mongloid' so I would expect Asian women to have more in common ('racially') with Native American women than black women do.
    The vast majority of Asian women look nothing like that you ? are delusional ?

Thick Asian women aren't that rare, in my opinion. For some strange reason I've always thought that Asian women (especially or at least Chinese and Japanese women) who were raised in Western countries tend to look differently than Asian women in Asia (maybe because of diet and lifestyle?). I'm not exposed to large numbers of Asian people on a regular basis so Asian people could probably tell better than I could.

What difference does it make how rare thick Asian women are if there are still some thick Asian women? They're just as Asian as the Asian women who look more similar to the norm. If you prefer thick women, wouldn't you rather be with a rare thick Asian woman over a scrawny black girl?

In my opinion, you can only rate dating a specific individual unless maybe you mean 'are Caucasian physical features overrated'.

Correlation isn't causation. It's possible that women of a certain group are more likely to treat their men in a certain way than women of another group but that's not necessarily inherent to being women of that group.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh, you talmbout those White girls with thick thighs without the ass to match? Nah, fam.
    Those girls don't really count as curvy, they just have fuller frames because they play sports. They're rubenesque, not voluptuous.

Thick thighs ≠ Curvy.

Look breh, I'm sorry your experience with Black women has been lackluster, but your undying effort to claim that non-Black women are better than Black women is not only tired, and not only wrong, but kinda pathetic at this point.

I just happen to have espn on in the background right now and for the 2nd straight weekend im peepin these softball chicks in passing

Bruh... Idgaf about the semantics, these ? are SOLID, jack

Also my current gym is predominately black. Previous gym was mixed. Bruh...the revolution will not be televised. Maybe its off bc its he current gym is close to the hood, but those white ? b puttin some sistas to shame. not in overall thicknesses, but better overall bodies and still with meet on them bones.
  • BEAM
    Options
    I just happen to have espn on in the background right now and for the 2nd straight weekend im peepin these softball chicks in passing

Bruh... Idgaf about the semantics, these ? are SOLID, jack

Also my current gym is predominately black. Previous gym was mixed. Bruh...the revolution will not be televised. Maybe its off bc its he current gym is close to the hood, but those white ? b puttin some sistas to shame. not in overall thicknesses, but better overall bodies and still with meet on them bones.

Well how many Black girls do you know that play soccer / soft ball / volley ball / field hockey anyway? lol
    But nah, the few Ebony femmes that I knew played those sports back in high school were stacked just like, if not better than the devout White girls that played.

It's a physique that comes from the physical activity. But natural thickness? An ass that's fat and a waist that's slim without having to do a bunch of squats? Not a lot of White girls have that, from what I've seen..
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options

Thick thighs ≠ Curvy.

I've never said that non-black women are better.

Nor have I said that I have any special liking for white women. I said that that's who I end up dating, for the most part.

You're not paying close attention to what I say.