Big Brother Season 17 Thread

Options

Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    Meg is growing on me...

I was thinking the same ? last night. Its just the ? tho.

Cleavage was nice last night.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im shocked steve and liz voted jeff it wasnt suppose to happen like that -- a 10-2 vote was expected -- the only people i thought might flip were becky because she liked jeff and audrey because she always voting against the house and those two actually stayed the course

for steve i have no clue where his loyalties lie now -- i thought it was freak and geeks (steve, austin, vanessa and the twins) but if hes willing to vote against what they wanted and lying about it then he might be on something -- he also had some alliance with vanessa called students of sound -- i also read he wanted to name 'their alliance' with johnny mac -- so this guy might really know hes being used by freaks n geeks/students of sound and is looking to branch out

for liz i just think she said the wrong name but if she did go rogue and voted against her sister and alliance wishes then it just might get interesting if they both get in the house - i mean i have heard it said even though twins might look alike that they are really complete opposites of each other -- if thats the case then im cool with both being in the house -- i do find it hilarious how when they are switching they always talking ? to one another

liz: we voted for jeff
    julia:
    e8oZ0OT.gif

i just gotta hope the one that may have gone rogue is the one thats more headstrong/domineering of the two

very interested to hear what both steve/liz say about their vote in the DR on sundays episode
  • ckfree
    Options
    whether its big brother or survivor i always end up rooting for those that end up being the ? -- meg and jason have done little to try to work with the other side of the house and the little they do talk strategy they do it in front of clay smh that is the one thing im dissapointed in jason -- he may know a lot about this game but he hasnt been that observant -- clay and shelli spend most of the day attached to audrey and the rest of the time up in the hoh with vanessa and them and he hasnt thought nothing of it

and this who i place my faith in man get jason the ? outta here
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the biggest collection of weirdos ive ever seen in one cast by far. Johnny Mac, Meg and Jason are the only ones I can stomach at this point. Becky and Jackie are irrelevant. The alliances keep changing every day.
  • ckfree
    Options
    these houseguests are ? -- none of them have really clued in on the fact that its a 6 person alliance -- jason and meg still probably think clay and shelli are with them -- i dont know what strategy jackie and becky have they rarely ever talk game to anybody (on the low they both might have some dog in them too) -- of course 'sixth sense' is dominating when the other side of the house are all basically floaters

for as big of a fan as jason is his game seemed to have died when da'vonne was evicted -- she would have realized whats real and whats not and tried to rally so as it turned out it was smart of shelli to get rid of her

and Johnny mac smh as much as i like him he is also stupid -- he knows that there is this big alliance and they havent officially included him despite asking him for favors -- he should be trying to rope the floaters into an alliance with him and shake things up

all im left for this season now is just waiting for the sixth sense to turn on each other after theyve kicked out all the floaters
  • ckfree
    Options
    just read last night updates

clay, shelli and vanessa are ? at audrey for figuring out that audrey never has anything good to say about either of them when theyre not in the room shes in -- ironically what audrey was saying was true but its like the boy who cried wolf with her

i think shelli may backdoor audrey this week -- they just need the veto to be used -- if audrey escapes this week smh because like what happened with jeff last week -- this has been the perfect storm against her

watch her win the veto now
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Lol @ Liz admitting to ? ´ing herself out to Austin to get further in this game.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Liz admitting to ? ´ing herself out to Austin to get further in this game.

And lol @ Austin thinking he got himself a booski.
  • ckfree
    Options
    vanessa is so self righteous based on absolutely nothing and she playing one of the dirtiest low down games in the house and shes the one that fueled the whole austin/liz thing -- she told austin that both twins liked him and she knew it wasnt true and told austin steve was jealous over liz (also not true) -- now she got austin looking like caleb but instead of laughing at his delusions like i did with caleb -- i cringe at them and just find him to be a weirdo

i read vanessa pulled jackie to the side and told her she wants to include her in her deal with jason -- basically saying that if she took him down and guaranteed her (jackie) that she wouldnt be the renom that she (vanessa) wanted a week safety from her (jackie) and jackie pretty much said 'awwwww youre so sweet, thanks but no thanks they wouldnt put me up anyways' lol and shes right everybody knows its gonna be audrey + she won BOB she already safe for the week

jackie got some dog in her -- i dont know how much game but she got some dog in her -- i remember reading how she was telling jeff that shes just laying low until jury and that he knows shes not one to lay low and hearing jackie read on the house is far better than most
  • ckfree
    Options
    my hopes are in jackies hands lol smh

its crazy at the amount of people actively NOT playing the game -- like i dont even think they could be considered floaters at this point

just completely irrelevant in every way
  • Madame Lace
    Madame Lace Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ok a lot is going on Audrey went ham ...Shelli had a house meeting without Audrey..Shelli clay and Vanessa are blaming everything on Audrey....Audrey blew up their alliance....but no one believes her....Last night Audrey was in the Dr for three hours....today before the veto ceremony ..Audrey has again has been in the Dr ....the rumor is that she keeps trying to self evict.....And what can I say about the other side of the house ...wow just wow ...they are so up Shelli s ass , believing everything that she is saying...not believing Audrey...Jackie even told Shelli everything that Jeff told her before he left i.e. about the other alliances. ...smh
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

Last night Audrey was in the Dr for three hours....today before the veto ceremony ..Audrey has again has been in the Dr ....the rumor is that she keeps trying to self evict ...smh

If that's true, it's borderline collusion for production to try and talk her out of doing it.

Even though nobody has ever done it before (as far as I know) it is part of the game.

If someone wants to self-evict and production tries to talk them out of it, then they're actually sabotaging the game by either saving someone who would've gone home.....or sending someone home who would've stayed.

Meaning, if Audrey self evicts.......and she's the replacement nom.....then someone has to go up in her place.

The person who goes up might get voted out.....or their nomination might cause the other nominee to get voted out.

I would love to see what would happen if Audrey decided to self evict during the live show......right when Julie is about to start the voting.

Just get up out of her seat and run to the red button.

That way production wouldn't have a chance to cover it up.

Would definitely be interesting to see how that would play out.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Audrey can ? herself. Im sick of all these hgs who get preferential treatment. Its like Elissa all over again, but even she didnt spend hours in the DR. All the thousands of people who auditioned and this nutcase wants to quit cause her sorry game got figured out.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    f56oti.jpg

Jackie is still my favorite houseguest.
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    Audrey is a have not but they gave her pizza and let her break the rules a about where to sleep
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    f56oti.jpg

Jackie is still my favorite houseguest.

She looks disgusting nasty and like a nutcase. I can't stand Jackie.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

And lol @ Austin thinking he got himself a booski.

austins game he tried to put on liz is at a middle school level. Hence why she was trina mess with jeff. i finally caught up last night to the sunday episode and i agree this is the weirdest group of houseguests.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Audrey is a have not but they gave her pizza and let her break the rules a about where to sleep

That's some ? .

Guess they had to give her some concessions to keep her from self-evicting.
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    a while ago another house guest made her an omelette lol. WTF
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    THE veto was used on Jason Audrey was put up but she didn't attend the veto ceremony. Lol
  • deadeye
    edited July 2015
    Options
    THE veto was used on Jason Audrey was put up but she didn't attend the veto ceremony. Lol

lol

They're gonna have to re-tape or re-edit it.

Honestly, thinking about it now.....she should get kicked off the show for that.

What she's doing is almost as bad as what Chima did in Season 11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWbLA-Irthc

It'll be interesting to see how this situation is edited for tv.
  • ckfree
    Options
    considering how the recent seasons have been full of idiots and recruits audrey may have underestimated the intelligence of the cast -- so i cant rule that out but the vibe i got early on from her is that she is used to hanging with people who indulge her ? fantasy version of reality

something i bet production have picked up on because i really believe if it was a serious mental issue theyd pull her from the game since they wouldnt want the liability -- i think theyre scared people who just watch the show (majority of bb fans) will say they are prejudice because they wont know the whole story -- no way cbs wants to deal with any potential lgbt community backlash -- it would be a pr nightmare if she walked out and did the rounds about how 'bullied' and/or how 'targeted' she felt

shes not all there and might really believe she was being blackballed + shes an expert manipulator

im guessing the show just wants a clean break where she can own up to her game after she gets evicted etc

cbs dont want war
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    considering how the recent seasons have been full of idiots and recruits audrey may have underestimated the intelligence of the cast -- so i cant rule that out but the vibe i got early on from her is that she is used to hanging with people who indulge her ? fantasy version of reality

something i bet production have picked up on because i really believe if it was a serious mental issue theyd pull her from the game since they wouldnt want the liability -- i think theyre scared people who just watch the show (majority of bb fans) will say they are prejudice because they wont know the whole story -- no way cbs wants to deal with any potential lgbt community backlash -- it would be a pr nightmare if she walked out and did the rounds about how 'bullied' and/or how 'targeted' she felt

shes not all there and might really believe she was being blackballed + shes an expert manipulator

im guessing the show just wants a clean break where she can own up to her game after she gets evicted etc

cbs dont want war
    All Trannys think like that think about it.... Jenner was flashing his ? in a room with his son it it for no reason. Trannys are all nutcase attention ? ... They have no idea what it's like to be a woman because they've never been one. They're just attention ? .
  • ckfree
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

cbs dont want war
    All Trannys think like that think about it.... Jenner was flashing his ? in a room with his son it it for no reason. Trannys are all nutcase attention ? ... They have no idea what it's like to be a woman because they've never been one. They're just attention ? .

people love attention on the low ? is almost worse than drugs

i really went into this with an open mind too because i didnt know anything about transgender people other than preconceived notions and she did nothing to change my mind only reinforced it -- if anything shes a horrible representative for lgbt -- shes a coward -- she screwed everyone over in the house and is now self isolating from the rest of the house and was on the verge of being the first person to walk out of big brother because she didnt want to get nominated

weak
  • ckfree
    Options
    CKeDchaUMAA_oh3.jpg

lmao

i will be disappointed if she doesnt show up to the live eviction show wearing her sunglasses, hoodie, blankets, and towels wrapped around her