Are black women more likely to try to get by on their pretty face alone?

Options
A Talented One
A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
You know what I mean. Women who are pretty in the face, but who don't do anything to maintain their figures.

I saw this ? last night. It was a group of women, one white and rest black, and all were pretty. But you could tell that the white one was the one that did the most to maintain her figure. The black women were in various stages of getting sloppy-looking, though most still looked OK.

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    na, white girls are infamous for this....
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • A Talented One
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    And you wonder why we think you are white/? /house ? .

You fiddler from roots ass ?

Explain to me how this makes me a ? . I would really like to hear it.

I'm making a comment about what I see. And what I said is consistent with the known facts; for example, we know that black women have more weight issues than other women.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt it as Black women have more hoops to jump through in order to be successful

That sounds like something White women would do
  • A Talented One
    Options
    And you wonder why ? call you a ?

Explain how this makes me a ? .
  • A Talented One
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    I doubt it as Black women have more hoops to jump through in order to be successful

That sounds like something White women would do

Huh?

• ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Latina women are the worse at this, and workout the least, though the ones that do take care of their bodies...look good well into their late 50's.

That said, I don't think Black women try to get by on their face more. it's just that in general, Black women aren't as physically active as they used to be. Like I've said before, we've gone from Claire Huxtable to Nikki Parker.

figures%5Cm6107qsf.gif

^
    That graph really tell you all you need to know. The sad thing is that Black women were blessed with amazing genetics that White women can't even touch....yet so many waste it. Didn't used to be that way before the cellulite worship era.

child-obesity-statistics-age-race.gif
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets wait for the women to speak on this situation....
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm making a comment about what I see. And what I said is consistent with the known facts; for example, we know that black women have more weight issues than other women.

You are upholding the black woman are inferior compared to white women stereotypes.

I believe most here don't trust what you see because we believe what you see in filtered through your ? mind
  • A Talented One
    Options

You are upholding the black woman are inferior compared to white women stereotypes.

I believe most here don't trust what you see because we believe what you see in filtered through your ? mind

Just as I thought. You don't have a good reason.

PS. Black women are fatter than white women. That's a fact, and saying so does not make one a ? . You clown.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't pigeon hole black women. A lot of pretty women do
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what I mean. Women who are pretty in the face, but who don't do anything to maintain their figures.

I saw this ? last night. It was a group of women, one white and rest black, and all were pretty. But you could tell that the white one was the one that did the most to maintain her figure. The black women were in various stages of getting sloppy-looking, though most still looked OK.

ask your mom
  • zzombie
    Options

Just as I thought. You don't have a good reason.

PS. Black women are fatter than white women. That's a fact, and saying so does not make one a ? . You clown.

You are a ? ? and that goes beyond The rightness or wrongness of just the facts presented in this thread. You made a whole thread asking the forum why many consider you white and when we told you why you simply refused to see it.

Put that in context with this thread and many of the other things you have said and it's easy to see why everyone calls you either a ? , house ? , ? , etc etc etcetera.
  • zzombie
    Options
    This stubborn fool refuses to understand why people criticize him and call him a ? . It's like he just cannot comprehend it.

When you make thread after thread and statement after statement ? on blackwomen while also bigging up the beauty of white /non black women what do you think people are going to consider you to be???
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    It's a bait thread. He does this on purpose to get people mad.

He stay defending whites, cops, Zimmerman and whatnot. This is a hip hop forum but u ever seen dude in the reason?

He prolly listens to country music and folk songs.
  • A Talented One
    Options

He stay defending whites, cops, Zimmerman and whatnot. This is a hip hop forum but u ever seen dude in the reason?

You ? ? liar.
  • zzombie
    Options
    If everyone is calling you a ? ? at some point a rational and logical black person has to look at themselves and wonder if everyone else is correct.

• A Talented One
    Options
    This stubborn fool refuses to understand why people criticize him and call him a ? . It's like he just cannot comprehend it.

When you make thread after thread and statement after statement ? on blackwomen while also bigging up the beauty of white /non black women what do you think people are going to consider you to be???

Even that was true, that still does not make one a ? . You ? clown. And the only truth in that statement is that I have mentioned black women's weight issues a few times. You should want to talk about that, since you are so against IR dating/marriage. For that is one of the main reason why there are so many brothers with non-black women.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

You ? ? liar.
    Do you go into some twilight ? zone when u post that makes you forget all that ? u said.

EVERY thread where there is a confrontation between a black and white person you automatically excuse the whites actions.

Calling me liar smh. We all know this.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    If everyone is calling you a ? ? at some point a rational and logical black person has to look at themselves and wonder if everyone else is correct.

No, people calling me a ? are almost all ? idiots.
  • A Talented One
    Options

You ? ? liar.
    Do you go into some twilight ? zone when u post that makes you forget all that ? u said.

EVERY thread where there is a confrontation between a black and white person you automatically excuse the whites actions.

Calling me liar smh. We all know this.

Provide proof. You can go through my posts by clicking on my username in the top right corner.

You people are just making stuff up now. People started calling me ? for saying that black people can be racist, criticizing black women, saying IR is not necessarily wrong, and ? like that. No one has called me ? for taking a conservative stance on these racial controversies. Thirdsupreme used to be called Coonkilla, and not once has dude called me ? . There are many others who have not done so.
  • zzombie
    Options

Even that was true, that still does not make one a ? . You ? clown. And the only truth in that statement is that I have mentioned black women's weight issues a few times. You should want to talk about that, since you are so against IR dating/marriage. For that is one of the main reason why there are so many brothers with non-black women.

A ? is someone who defends white supremacy, white people, or their way of thinking/view points at the expense of blacks.

When you over and over again hold up the white woman and bash the black woman you are perpetuating white supremacy.

Weight has nothing to do with interracial dating because there's literally thousands of blackmen with fat white women. In fact to my eyes there seems to be more black men with fat whites then with in shape white women and I live in NYC race mixing capital of the world.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Dude said I defended Zimmerman. The ? . I hate Zimmerman.

Y'all really need to stop making up this ? .
This discussion has been closed.