Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Troy ave did the same thing with "All About the Money" and I didn't approve...not because it wasn't his song but because he was trying to strong arm all the credit for crafting the hit as Manolo showed us. Drake at least put Quentin Miller on the credits even if he wasn't vocal about. Some people might consider that a "lie by omission" but that's besides my point

Quentin never felt like it needed to be said what his input on those records was so why did Meek? That's what you call hoe tendencies. Something an emotional ass ? would do. A ? that don't think. He putttin salt in another man game smh It wasn't Meek's business to put out there and it feels like some loose lippin ass ? to me

Drake using ghostwriters aint a big issue to most of his fans and it seems like that bothers some of yall lol

MeekLost

I actually would agree with this if it wasn't done to him personally

Once Drake sent him a verse that he did it for, made it personal and gave Meek the right to react how he felt

Like I said earlier, I would've thought it was deserved if Meek put hands on him when he seen him once he found out

better option then running to twitter like a hoe
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    originally b4 any fans or drake capers gave drake a "ghostwriting pass", meek gave him a pass. and tried to renig when drake aint ? with him no mo. fugazi.

Fool you're dismissed from The Roundtable Discussion. Go back and earn your stay in a Nicki Minaj thread or somethin
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that website trustworthy?

I noticed that it stated it's a "rumor" and it also said something about waiting until Meek drops his original diss song, which happened days ago.
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who was the rapper that sold the same verse to two different artists? Now that's lazy
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Why are poeple saying "Drake gave him credit". Drake did not give QM credit on:

RICO
    BLESSING

QM clearly wrote RICO, flow, cadence even the opening bars. He's the writer of the song but Drake was the sole credited writer on "Rico" along with Meek. Flex held back "Blessing" and another reference where he credited himself and not QM. So Drake was using QM as a Ghostwriter, he just threw him some credit on a few songs. Also Why are people bringing up Cassidy like that proves anything? Cassidy already beefed with Meek so he obviously has an agenda Also he didn't named names. LOL @ "All the big names". What Big names? That's not evidence, that's speculation.

"The Beatles had ghostwriters", see how easy that is?, lol Show me the reference tracks then we can start talking about who has ghostwriters. Dudes just want to reach to try and act like everyone is doing what Drake does. They just don't want to face the reality Drake is a Karaoke Emcee who doesn't write and needs help with his bars and flow. Rappers like Drake need Refernce tracks cause they CAN'T RAP The Real Emcees don't need help crafting flows and Lyrics.
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    So is that really Meek sister? I'm sure somebody already answered it, but I'm curious if she is.

It's not. Just some random broad in a hotel. She might become a ghostwriter

Meek was born as Robert Rahmeek Willimas on May 6, 1987[1][2] to Kathy Willimas in South Philadelphia. He has an older sister Nameesha Williams. Kathy grew up in poverty and her mother died when she was young. His father was shot dead when Meek was 5 years old. His uncle Robert described Meek's father as a "black sheep of the family".

pretty sure thats his sister
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are poeple saying "Drake gave him credit". Drake did not give QM credit on:

RICO
    BLESSING

QM clearly wrote RICO, flow, cadence even the opening bars. He's the writer of the song but Drake was the sole credited writer on "Rico" along with Meek. Flex held back "Blessing" and another reference where he credited himself and not QM. So Drake was using QM as a Ghostwriter, he just threw him some credit on a few songs. Also Why are people bringing up Cassidy like that proves anything? Cassidy already beefed with Meek so he obviously has an agenda Also he didn't named names. LOL @ "All the big names". What Big names? That's not evidence, that's speculation.

"The Beatles had ghostwriters", see how easy that is?, lol Show me the reference tracks then we can start talking about who has ghostwriters. Dudes just want to reach to try and act like everyone is doing what Drake does. They just don't want to face the reality Drake is a Karaoke Emcee who doesn't write and needs help with his bars and flow. Rappers like Drake need Refernce tracks cause they CAN'T RAP The Real Emcees don't need help crafting flows and Lyrics.

QM has a credit on RICO mate
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here comes the haymaker.....

And he's telegraphing it like the crane kick..
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    now they gettin on meek for wearing the same shirt all week with different jeans lmao. they ruthless on instagram

Lol.....post some of that ?
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk if 3peat is real but I kinda hope it is because if Drake drops a 3rd I feel like Meek will have to drop a 2nd diss
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now they gettin on meek for wearing the same shirt all week with different jeans lmao. they ruthless on instagram

Lol.....post some of that ?

not sure how. meek had the same shirt on in every instagram pic for the last 4 days and the comments on his pic are ODEE.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Troy ave did the same thing with "All About the Money" and I didn't approve...not because it wasn't his song but because he was trying to strong arm all the credit for crafting the hit as Manolo showed us. Drake at least put Quentin Miller on the credits even if he wasn't vocal about. Some people might consider that a "lie by omission" but that's besides my point

Quentin never felt like it needed to be said what his input on those records was so why did Meek? That's what you call hoe tendencies. Something an emotional ass ? would do. A ? that don't think. He putttin salt in another man game smh It wasn't Meek's business to put out there and it feels like some loose lippin ass ? to me

Drake using ghostwriters aint a big issue to most of his fans and it seems like that bothers some of yall lol

MeekLost

Once Drake sent him a verse that he did it for, made it personal and gave Meek the right to react how he felt

Yeah, this is definitely some ? ? . It's lazy as hell and insulting to actually use a ghostwritten verse for a feature

Meek's probably thinking, "Man Drizzy bout to go in on this Rico ? " and come to find out he aint put no effort into he song that he personally requested Drake to come and bless. I can definitely see why Meek took that in a disrespectful manner

That's understandable....but he held a grudge like a ? and started squealing months later over petty ? . Meek a female for that
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How they know, that picture wasn't from the same day?
    ? can only do one thing per day?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait... people can't wear a shirt they like more than once though?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

he had on different jeans and sneakers lol
    Maybe he brought more than one??? stores do sell more than one of the same thing, Ain't i Right???

• Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

he had on different jeans and sneakers lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah i cant cut on a ? clothes who probaly make alot more than me thats like stepping out bounds from the ? you can actually ? on him for

its like "OH MEEK MILL WORE THE SAME SHIRT IN 4 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS"

Its a common thing to flip clothing attire with other clothing

like lil ? realy stalked his gram to point out a shirt meek wore on multiple occasions like ? you probaly cant even walk in the store he brought the shirt from

Bruh this ? got "rare baby pics" of drake on his gram

These new ? is ? weirdos why you got baby pics of another ? you dont even know on your gram

its not a collage of celebritys just one ?
This discussion has been closed.