The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Last episode was crazy but man they killed off to much going into season 3....
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Can't believe 50 let them ? of his character already
    u didnt see the episode then

Not done watching lol had to come here I was shocked but I guess...
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that Tommy works for Lobos, who will be part of his network? And who left the card on the desk at Truth? And what is Dre's roll? Will he run one of the clubs now?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that Tommy works for Lobos, who will be part of his network? And who left the card on the desk at Truth? And what is Dre's roll? Will he run one of the clubs now?
    i think the dude that works with the FBI did
  • poindexter2
    Options
    props to that dude @warriorrich dude came through with the synopsis and was right on
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    Ghost is the new/first black 007
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    Okay this show has legs for a amazing season 3....
  • gemini86
    Options
    u see 50 on his Shredder, Chicken from family guy type ?
  • PMoneyQueenz
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    u see 50 on his Shredder, Chicken from family guy type ?

Show is bananas. Now we have to wait 9 months for another season though. SMH
  • gemini86
    Options
    props to that dude @warriorrich dude came through with the synopsis and was right on

did he really? i didnt want to read it and spoil it. ill go back and check it out. Greg is on some ? right now.

Ghost literally has everybody coming for his neck in season 3
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn.. Ghost in trouble now for season 3..
    Tasha(thinks he ? shawn), Tommy(holly ? and the lies), Kanan, Greg, and lobos..coming for the ? now.. Smart move for Ghost to ? all except Ruiz..Lobo's death fail though..
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here is what happens the next episode. DO NOT CLICK if you want to wait.
    Episode 10 - someone is mysteriously killing all of the Ghosts network that tried to revolt against him, The Serb gets killed, Drifty gets killed, and Lobos gets stabbed in Jail but doesnt die.
    With the entire Ghost/Lobos network down Jamie makes moves to move on with his life as James not Ghost and its discovered that he is the one who has been secretly killing people off. Angela gets fired for the incident with the illegal sketch and Greg confronts her about being involved with James and that he is really Ghost. She uses that to make it seem like theyre gonna work together to prove that he is Ghost but she flips the script and sets up Greg to get fired for harassment and illegally following her. Meanwhile Ghost flips Dre to setup Kanan to get him in a room with Ghost so he can ? Kanan once and for all. They have a wack fight where ghost gets handled and is about to die from a bag over his head but luckily gets a shard of glass and stabs Kanan seemingly killing him, he then pours flammables all over and lights it on fire and walks out. Meanwhile Holly resurfaces and tells Tommy the truth about Ghost and what he had her do, Tommy confronts Ghost and Ghost tells Tommy everything Tommy flips and tries to ? Ghost, but Dre comes out of the Shadows and shuts Tommy down...Ghost and Tommy part ways officially. Lobos suspects Ghost is the one who had him stabbed and calls Tommy from the hospital and tells him that he can take over the network but he needs to ? Ghost, and if he doesnt Lobos will ? Holly...cliffhanger

Then Tasha is called to identify the body of Shawn and now suspects that Ghost killed Shawn after having confronted him earlier and Ghost said he saw him at the club and that was it. Shes out for revenge in Season 3.

Final Shot, police and Fireman are at the scene of the burning building only to show that someone got out of there because there was no body and the lock was popped from the inside, Kanan still alive and has revenge on his mind.

So season 3 has Tasha, Kanan, Tommy, and Lobos trying to ? James..

Glad I didn't read this when it was posted, ? was telling the truth.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angie better watch her back now.. That ? Greg is coming for blood, once he get's back, he's going to buried angie and possibly ghost
    That ? tasha stupid though, ghost was right.. Tasha ? that kid could of got him killed..She wants to go back to that lifestyle..She's not seeing the big picture she wants the ? to be a drug dealer for life.. That just a ? bird..
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    Season 3 about to be crazy
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    Somebody else gon have to die in season 3
  • poindexter2
    Options
    I think Tommy pulled Kanan out of the fire
  • poindexter2
    Options
    I swear if Jeret Leto dont work out as the joker, they should get Andy Bean (greg) Did yall see that dude the way he was acting? lol
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great season finale....
  • warriorrich
    warriorrich Members Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options
    Here is what happens the next episode. DO NOT CLICK if you want to wait.
    Episode 10 - someone is mysteriously killing all of the Ghosts network that tried to revolt against him, The Serb gets killed, Drifty gets killed, and Lobos gets stabbed in Jail but doesnt die.
    With the entire Ghost/Lobos network down Jamie makes moves to move on with his life as James not Ghost and its discovered that he is the one who has been secretly killing people off. Angela gets fired for the incident with the illegal sketch and Greg confronts her about being involved with James and that he is really Ghost. She uses that to make it seem like theyre gonna work together to prove that he is Ghost but she flips the script and sets up Greg to get fired for harassment and illegally following her. Meanwhile Ghost flips Dre to setup Kanan to get him in a room with Ghost so he can ? Kanan once and for all. They have a wack fight where ghost gets handled and is about to die from a bag over his head but luckily gets a shard of glass and stabs Kanan seemingly killing him, he then pours flammables all over and lights it on fire and walks out. Meanwhile Holly resurfaces and tells Tommy the truth about Ghost and what he had her do, Tommy confronts Ghost and Ghost tells Tommy everything Tommy flips and tries to ? Ghost, but Dre comes out of the Shadows and shuts Tommy down...Ghost and Tommy part ways officially. Lobos suspects Ghost is the one who had him stabbed and calls Tommy from the hospital and tells him that he can take over the network but he needs to ? Ghost, and if he doesnt Lobos will ? Holly...cliffhanger

Then Tasha is called to identify the body of Shawn and now suspects that Ghost killed Shawn after having confronted him earlier and Ghost said he saw him at the club and that was it. Shes out for revenge in Season 3.

Final Shot, police and Fireman are at the scene of the burning building only to show that someone got out of there because there was no body and the lock was popped from the inside, Kanan still alive and has revenge on his mind.

So season 3 has Tasha, Kanan, Tommy, and Lobos trying to ? James..

Glad I didn't read this when it was posted, ? was telling the truth.
    The ? you think this is a playground. Of course i was telling the truth

• warriorrich
    Options

Thanks family...... Wait til yall see next season lol
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn!!!!! Watching it now. ? y'all spoilers
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Okay on it early

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Damn.They done smoked my ? Marlo early

LOL Do Not Answer is Ghost's name now.

Shawn ain't gonna make it Tash

Kanan cold blooded.Damn he shouldn't have grabbed his soldier up.Dude is gonna turn.he too trill to get punked by Kanan.Dre looking like he ready to switch sides.

Wusup with Tommy's long ass skirt dress?

Why didn't Ghost tell Tommy that Kanan was scheming.Damn Tommy had nothing to do w/ the set up,but does Kanan know this?He seems to actually like Tommy.They are both goons.he could have killed Tommy when they got in that shootout if he wanted him.

LOL they made dude look like a stalker.The head dude may be in with Lobos.LOL Angela played Greg like a ? ,like how she got played.

Oh ? .So Stern set up that robbery to screw Ghost.

kanan is dumb to trust Tommy.

Is it over between you and Shawn.Ether."What did you do to him?" ? that ? tried to ? me.LOL High school Bball coach

I knew that white dude in the steam room was getting popped soon as I saw him.Reminded me of the movie Mobsters when a dude got smoked like that.

Who is killing these ppl,Ghost,Kanan,or somebody else.May be Ghost killing these dudes and if so it's the Godfather ish murder fest I predicted.if so I take back the ? I said about Ghost,if it's him.he on point,but kanan should be dead dead dead.Why is he not?

Or is it really Lobos' enemies doing this?I doubt it.

Where's Holly?

LMFAO okay so Ghost was on it.he did set up the robbery.Ghost may have been on game more than I thought.I think Ghost is killing his associates and not Lobos' enemies

Mother ? .I knew Holly was somewhere around with her ? .Damn,she gave the bread back?She either really loves Tommy or is setting him up. "I will choke you out in front of ? and everybody" lol

I'm guessing dude in jail wants Lobos.Ghost may be trying to get him killed too if that's not the Jimerez ppl.

IDK if Dre is being real or setting Ghost up to be with the body.Dre got ? walking into truth after Shawn tried to clap Ghost.I don't buy Dre's innocent father act.He's a killer. Exactly.Dre's a good actor though.

Lobos may not die,but they got his ass.Got eeeeeem.

Ghost slick ass found a way to save Angie's job and keep Ruiz safe.So Lobos is alive.he won't be happy.

How Ghost make the same mistake as Shawn?talking to long,done let a ? knock the gun out his hand.he should have clapped Kanan.SMFH and why didn't kanan bash Ghost's brains in with that 2X4?Then Kanan makes the same mistake talking ? .Got eeeeem.And burned him up.

I knew Ghost did that.Damn Tommy vs Ghost.2nd time he pulled the ? Ghost.Damn so Dre is really down w/ Ghost.? called it.Dre could be a great ally,not just a soldier.he's a leader in his own right.

Ghost did a Walter white season 5 1st half and merked errybody

Why they call tasha instead of his mother,father,or anybody esle.LOL both them ? his dead ass too.She gonna think Ghost did that.

Greg's right ya know.He gonna die eventually.

Who left the ? card?Oh ? Lobos knows about Ghost and yes Angie's boss does work for Lobos as predicted

Damn Tommy in a weird position.

I so hate Ghost and Angie.They ain't ? .

Oooooh so kanan isn't dead after all.? probably looking like Freddy Krugar now.I though Ghost was the one who pried his way out at 1st.

@warriorrich You were right about everything except for the fact that Angie didn't get fired.

• warriorrich
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Okay on it early

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Damn.They done smoked my ? Marlo early

LOL Do Not Answer is Ghost's name now.

Shawn ain't gonna make it Tash

Kanan cold blooded.Damn he shouldn't have grabbed his soldier up.Dude is gonna turn.he too trill to get punked by Kanan.Dre looking like he ready to switch sides.

Wusup with Tommy's long ass skirt dress?

Why didn't Ghost tell Tommy that Kanan was scheming.Damn Tommy had nothing to do w/ the set up,but does Kanan know this?He seems to actually like Tommy.They are both goons.he could have killed Tommy when they got in that shootout if he wanted him.

LOL they made dude look like a stalker.The head dude may be in with Lobos.LOL Angela played Greg like a ? ,like how she got played.

Oh ? .So Stern set up that robbery to screw Ghost.

kanan is dumb to trust Tommy.

Is it over between you and Shawn.Ether."What did you do to him?" ? that ? tried to ? me.LOL High school Bball coach

I knew that white dude in the steam room was getting popped soon as I saw him.Reminded me of the movie Mobsters when a dude got smoked like that.

Who is killing these ppl,Ghost,Kanan,or somebody else.May be Ghost killing these dudes and if so it's the Godfather ish murder fest I predicted.if so I take back the ? I said about Ghost,if it's him.he on point,but kanan should be dead dead dead.Why is he not?

Or is it really Lobos' enemies doing this?I doubt it.

Where's Holly?

LMFAO okay so Ghost was on it.he did set up the robbery.Ghost may have been on game more than I thought.I think Ghost is killing his associates and not Lobos' enemies

Mother ? .I knew Holly was somewhere around with her ? .Damn,she gave the bread back?She either really loves Tommy or is setting him up. "I will choke you out in front of ? and everybody" lol

I'm guessing dude in jail wants Lobos.Ghost may be trying to get him killed too if that's not the Jimerez ppl.

IDK if Dre is being real or setting Ghost up to be with the body.Dre got ? walking into truth after Shawn tried to clap Ghost.I don't buy Dre's innocent father act.He's a killer. Exactly.Dre's a good actor though.

Lobos may not die,but they got his ass.Got eeeeeem.

Ghost slick ass found a way to save Angie's job and keep Ruiz safe.So Lobos is alive.he won't be happy.

How Ghost make the same mistake as Shawn?talking to long,done let a ? knock the gun out his hand.he should have clapped Kanan.SMFH and why didn't kanan bash Ghost's brains in with that 2X4?Then Kanan makes the same mistake talking ? .Got eeeeem.And burned him up.

I knew Ghost did that.Damn Tommy vs Ghost.2nd time he pulled the ? Ghost.Damn so Dre is really down w/ Ghost.? called it.Dre could be a great ally,not just a soldier.he's a leader in his own right.

Ghost did a Walter white season 5 1st half and merked errybody

Why they call tasha instead of his mother,father,or anybody esle.LOL both them ? his dead ass too.She gonna think Ghost did that.

Greg's right ya know.He gonna die eventually.

Who left the ? card?Oh ? Lobos knows about Ghost and yes Angie's boss does work for Lobos as predicted

Damn Tommy in a weird position.

I so hate Ghost and Angie.They ain't ? .

Oooooh so kanan isn't dead after all.? probably looking like Freddy Krugar now.I though Ghost was the one who pried his way out at 1st.

@warriorrich You were right about everything except for the fact that Angie didn't get fired.

Yea i forgot ghost saved that ?