The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this show must really be good. I never read the comments I just lurk for nudes. lol.
    Gonna have to give it a shot.
  • warriorrich
    warriorrich Members Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    I saw the finale already... Make things up. Wtf u think this is grade school. No i didnt make it up

how did u watch it

Im in 50 camp bruh
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    underrated moment of episode

at the 22 min mark

when Ghost suprises Angie with the shoes from ballys.....she opens up the box and she says they are beautiful.....then ghost says..."they look like you"

the shoes were "snakeskin".....that was subtle that he knew she was following him earlier from the sirens

also....go back and watch the previous episodes , ghost never ask permission to respond to a text when they are around each other...it was a test

he says "you mind if I answer this text...and Angie immediately runs in the room and shuts the door to see what the text say......another subtle moment that allows ghost to put 2 and 2 together
    I thought she not only ran in the room to view the texts, but moreso so Ghost wouldn't hear her cloned phone ding if he happened to received a text back in return.

nignogs still aint went the silent ALL notifications route I C
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marquise better take that as a message

Lmao
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? warrior is 50
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im out staying out this thread in fear of spoilers.. i'd be ? off if this ? gets spoiled for me.. **bounces**
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    Was waitin on Kanan to tell Shawn " Damn , we missed our shot, now he gonna be at us"

Most slept on post in thread.
    Y'all give this man some goats. ? went over a lot of heads

Didn't Snoop from the Wire say that?Or somebody from The Wire
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    im out staying out this thread in fear of spoilers.. i'd be ? off if this ? gets spoiled for me.. **bounces**

You know what.....you're right.

I was in The Wire thread during the last season and found out about Kenard and Omar.

Deprived me of the chance to see it without knowing it was gonna happen.

Same thing with Game of Thrones and what happened to Rob Stark.

Never again.

Not coming back until after I've seen the finale.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Ghost spared Shawn because he didn't want to ? him at Truth and ruin the robbery he planned and taint the club with violence again.

Be ? up if Kanan and them do shoot up the club.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    Was waitin on Kanan to tell Shawn " Damn , we missed our shot, now he gonna be at us"

Most slept on post in thread.
    Y'all give this man some goats. ? went over a lot of heads

Didn't Snoop from the Wire say that?Or somebody from The Wire

Marlo to Snoop and Chris after them and Michael ? up the hit on Omar at Monk's crib. ? hopped out the 3rd story window.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea crazy episode...I got Sean all wrong, I thought the ? nigganess was all for show....but nah.

When Ghost said "you can't have Tommy", the respect levels went back up. I was starting to think Ghost was a snake ? .

See when you look at the ? he did to Kanaan, he still respected dude enough not to ? him, and it was either that or send him to jail. On the streets, that is respect. Cause Kanaan would have just murked him if it was the other way round, and after all, Ghost just wanted to expand the business into legal money, which is common sense...but Kanaan wants his corners...smh.

Angela, still gonna be around next season I think...might be interesting, could have her tryna be a boss ? going head to head with Tasha.

Dre on team Ghost.

Lol @ this ? dropping the episode 10 spoilers.

This show is 50 best achievement to date.

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre playing both sides of the fence too much imo

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

AP21 wrote: »
    Dre playing both sides of the fence too much imo

Kanan made him prove his loyalty when he had him ? his homie but its going to come back around eventually.

• warriorrich
    warriorrich Members Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Yea crazy episode...I got Sean all wrong, I thought the ? nigganess was all for show....but nah.

When Ghost said "you can't have Tommy", the respect levels went back up. I was starting to think Ghost was a snake ? .

See when you look at the ? he did to Kanaan, he still respected dude enough not to ? him, and it was either that or send him to jail. On the streets, that is respect. Cause Kanaan would have just murked him if it was the other way round, and after all, Ghost just wanted to expand the business into legal money, which is common sense...but Kanaan wants his corners...smh.

Angela, still gonna be around next season I think...might be interesting, could have her tryna be a boss ? going head to head with Tasha.

Dre on team Ghost.

Lol @ this ? dropping the episode 10 spoilers.

This show is 50 best achievement to date.

hahahahahahaha sorry bro...
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    More Powerful scene, Ghost shooting Rolla or Kanan shooting Shawn?
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's Cantos deal with Stern? He got some ish going on in the past he trying to get rid of
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options

Rolla scene. A father executing his own son would've been more powerful if the son was anybody other than Shawn.

Yeah I know DWade's acting killed a potential GOAT scene
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rolla but only cause Shawn was a ?

He deserved to get his face smashed but not from his pops
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish they had taken some time to develop the relationship between Ghost and Rolla before that episode...
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Damn this show must really be good. I never read the comments I just lurk for nudes. lol.
    Gonna have to give it a shot.

I only came in here after I caught up but
    damn ? been posting the nudes in here....have I been going about this all wrong?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all ? me with these Shawn jokes. Y'all really hate that dude lol.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rolla scene. A father executing his own son would've been more powerful if the son was anybody other than Shawn.

you know whats so crazy?

I hoped ghost killed him a the club, then when hat didnt happen I prayed that 50 killed him

and my prayers was answered

when 50 killed him it was sorta expected, and good

that boy deserved to die, all he was good for was being a driver