The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    ru04qv.jpg

Lmao at the way he looked away when he kicked him in the nuts....can't stop looking at this gif

BAWSE!
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What gets me Shawn trying to emulate Ghost sonning him in the club. He thought he'd pop that ? to a real ? like his father and live? Only reason Ghost is alive after passing the strap back is because Shawn is ? ? Numero Uno. No way in hell he gives a real one like Kanaan a gun. Love how the show highlighted the difference.

Only way that scene would've been any better is if Jay-Z - Meet the Parents started playing when it ended.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc5Kd4KY3Kc
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Z4cuVJMv.gif

I don't know who's the bigger ? ? here. Shawn for all the obvious reasons or ghost for giving this ? back the strap then screaming on em. Shoulda clapped that ? ? no hesitation. He killed rolla on info from a ? he put in jail but lets shawn walk after he almost sparked you and told you he was ? ur wife and holding down the set. Lmao and smh at the same time.

Nah Ghost was hurt by this...he been looking out for the ? since his pops was away

• PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Last season 50 had his music all over the show, this season just once...
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Dre I see as a young Ghost. Learning from Kanaan and wants to get out the hood. He may be a major force in season 3. Shawn is going to die he is a soft ass ? . Imagine him trying to ? Ghost. Lol
    I could see something along the lines of Shawn ? up killing Ghost or maybe shooting him but not killing him and then Ghost raising up on him and Shawn submitting because he fears Ghost.

Or if he get the drop on Ghost, Ghost talking him down, then killing him.
    I posted this ? before episode 9. Partially right.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost is sendin tommy to find out what kanan is doin and for him to see kanan tryiin to get him killed. Serbes n ruiz is goin to switch on kanan for not gettin the job done . Also i feel lobos has someone working in the feds i think it is mike
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn the episode was crazy. Shawn the ? ? who didnt know how to shoot until Tasha taught. Angie got that ether from Turtle. But the issue i see is that her and Greg are gonna try to build a case against Ghost. The feds are prob gonna send Angie to an FBI office in Michigan or Alaska. Ruiz and the Serb are gonna turn against Kanaan. What happened to kantos office it looked like the office got robbed and Sterns finacials got stolen. Tasha is one thin ice. And I think Lobos will find a way to get released.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Z4cuVJMv.gif

Ghost looked like a roaring T-Rex at that scene. Lol and Shawn has the stupidest ? reactions. He and Roy Hibbert be having the funniest ? reactions lol.
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Dre I see as a young Ghost. Learning from Kanaan and wants to get out the hood. He may be a major force in season 3. Shawn is going to die he is a soft ass ? . Imagine him trying to ? Ghost. Lol
    Damn
  • Desai
    Desai Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    Options
    Damn, when Ghost told Angie 'You can't have Tommy'

I had my Shawn voice in my head going 'I'm sorry doubting you Uncle G.'
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe ghost does get out the game and passes the throne to dre

or dre sets ghost up like ghost did kanan and takes over
  • warriorrich
    warriorrich Members Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options
    I already posted what happens in episode 10 some of you are wayyyyyy off....it goes down in the finale. If you want to know check page 59 and 60
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ... DAM SEASON JUST STARTED. . OVER ALREADY
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Greg about to take that trip to the upper room

Yeah. He gonna flip on Angie or she is gonna flip, this little partnership of theirs is flimsy as ? .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why was Shawn talking like that when he had the gun on Ghost though?

Dudes' a horrible actor.

That ? didn't even sound genuine.

Sounded like he had a broken jaw or marbles in his mouth or something.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Z4cuVJMv.gif

I don't know who's the bigger ? ? here. Shawn for all the obvious reasons or ghost for giving this ? back the strap then screaming on em. Shoulda clapped that ? ? no hesitation. He killed rolla on info from a ? he put in jail but lets shawn walk after he almost sparked you and told you he was ? ur wife and holding down the set. Lmao and smh at the same time.

That other ? was part of the game. He knew shawn wasnt bout that life. Watch that little ? come up. ? , that rolla ? would be an influence on why shaw was let to live.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last season 50 had his music all over the show, this season just once...

? a billboard. Mo money
  • deadeye
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Who the ? was Shawn trying to call? Lol " you trying to call 911 you trying to call mommy" that ? 50's a dam fool

@ 2:09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvLOQk72NzE
  • deadeye
    Options
    Theirs 3 ways the finale can go down.. Ghost Kills everybody, but tommy dies in his arms.. Ghost fakes his death, Tommy takes over and ghost builds a plot to come back strong next season.. or.. Ghost ? 's everybody. confront's kanan to avenge sean death's and ? 's kanan..

Angie might get thrown to the wolves.. by greg.. or throw greg to the wolves..

Ghost isn't gonna ? anybody.

Not directly anyway.

He'll probably just set things up so that his enemies ? each other.
  • Desai
    Desai Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    Options
    What happened with the club. Had to be the Serbs that did that move.

I actually thought Ghost himself planned that ? . The way he walked in just handed the insurance papers to Kantos maybe it was filed under Sterns name or even Kantos to be liable for damages. Possibly be reaching but how would the Serbs get into the Office just like that without causing commotion in Truth, unless the robbery took place after the club closed? Hopefully we find out next week.