The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    CMAYnaMWIAEbpYy.jpg

bishop eddie long though... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOO.. Im at work dying bruh...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see the Serb letting go of the fact that Tommy and Ghost stuck him up. Regardless of how everything else plays out with Kanan, etc.
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Desai wrote: »
    Also Tommy telling his mom's 'I ain't ever gonna be no snitch. Not for you, not for nobody!' was straight G.
    Tommy without Holly turns right back into the character I liked from the first ep.

Calling her a ditsy ? to straight ether
  • deadeye
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Its like Ghost killed Shawn mentally snatching that gun then having no ? giving it back on some "? outta here kid" ?

Then Kanan killed him litterally

In both instances the ? showed up and talked too much .....when he shoulda been warming the car up to skip town wit Tasha

The convo Shawn had with Dre kinda foreshadowed what was gonna happen to him.

When Shawn still planned on killing Ghost in the car and Dre told him how Ghost would be breathing and ? after he shot him?

That's exactly what happened to Shawn when Kanan shot him.

Basically, Dre gave Shawn a glimpse of how he was gonna die.
  • deadeye
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Btw i still dont know why he was in his feelings enough to go all the way to were 50 was to give the gun back. The writters shoulda had 50 catch up with him atleast not the other way around. That stupidity had me feelin some kinda way, who the ? would do that in real life? Take the gun back to the cold blooded maniac after you failed, curse him out,(mind you, AFTER YOU GIVE THE GUN UP) when instead of being there all you really had to do was go get the ? outta dodge?! Shawn coulda told fif what he told him over the celly while driving across the state line.

That scene was probably meant to show just how green Shawn really is and how he's not built for the streets.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Greg about to take that trip to the upper room

Look for Mike Sandavol to take his ass out season 3 lol
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watched it 4 times already
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ghost is pusshing dre against the wlk
  • gemini86
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I think Kanan pushed dre.

so heres what i think. i think kanan gonna beat the ? out of ghost and somehow gets arrested before he can finish the job. then kanan links up with lobos in prison and gts out running ?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

so heres what i think. i think kanan gonna beat the ? out of ghost and somehow gets arrested before he can finish the job. then kanan links up with lobos in prison and gts out running ?

Not possible..
    Lobos is in the feds, Kanan will be in the county,
    and even if Lobos is in the county, he will be on a different level than Kanan
    because of the severity of Lobos crimes/charges..
  • gemini86
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »

Not possible..
    Lobos is in the feds, Kanan will be in the county,
    and even if Lobos is in the county, he will be on a different level than Kanan
    because of the severity of Lobos crimes/charges..

guess u right
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @warriorrich already spoiled what takes place in the season finale, but I like all the guesses guys. Keep it up, some of your theories are interesting.
  • deadeye
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Don't get the Shawn hate...thought he was on point this ep, especially his death scene

That's how youngins really be talking, thinking we know the world already...he ain't expect his pops to ever turn on him that way

Even the failed hit on Ghost and him trying to pump his self and convince his self to pull the trigger, then the dissappointment he felt for even trying that ? ?

Shawn the character, ? ? supreme but I dont the actor did too bad, he got far better through the series

You're giving him too much credit.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw the finale already... Make things up. Wtf u think this is grade school. No i didnt make it up

how did u watch it
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just caught...WOW!! I'm speechless...oh well.
    Shawn had it coming. We all know his azzz wasn't built for it. Angela is a woman scorned right now. Mad Ghost one up'd her. But COT DAMN @ Kanaan! Evil incarnate.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was waitin on Kanan to tell Shawn " Damn , we missed our shot, now he gonna be at us"

Most slept on post in thread.
    Y'all give this man some goats. ? went over a lot of heads
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    Was waitin on Kanan to tell Shawn " Damn , we missed our shot, now he gonna be at us"

does kanan even know that ghost know that its him tryin to ? him
  • gemini86
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    gucci7383 wrote: »

does kanan even know that ghost know that its him tryin to ? him

yea thats why kanan told Shawn "he flipped u."