Comments

• Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna peep this documentary tonight
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read some of the book before but the doc is just as insightful so it's just what everyone theorized anyway puff n suge were responsible for the deaths. Zip passed away recently & they probably wouldn't be able to flip him against puff anyway since he was dying, if they proceeded with the investigation. And both the shooters from the murders are dead which left lapd in the clear from the suit from big's estate like kading said.

All this happened really cuz pac accused puff n big of setting him up when he knew b4 the source awards incident, which set off the east west beef, that jack and henchman did it. Just sad all around cuz they were so young and caught up in ? that if these dudes weren't trying live out gangster fantasies now that they were millionaires and the had world to lose it wouldn't have went down the same way.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good documentary. Pretty much sums up general theory that makes the most sense.
  • Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    Anyone ever just thought Pac was a loud mouthed ? who mouthed off to the wrong ? and caught his L that day?

Why stage a fight and then have him killed? Why ? him somewhere so public? Doesn't sound smart.
    Anyone ever just thought Pac was a loud mouthed ? who mouthed off to the wrong ? and caught his L that day?

Why stage a fight and then have him killed? Why ? him somewhere so public? Doesn't sound smart.

as much as i like pac i feel like that's what it is. His mouth eventually caught up to him.

as much as i like pac i feel like that's what it is. His mouth eventually caught up to him.

[/
    mr.october wrote: »
    I read some of the book before but the doc is just as insightful so it's just what everyone theorized anyway puff n suge were responsible for the deaths. Zip passed away recently & they probably wouldn't be able to flip him against puff anyway since he was dying, if they proceeded with the investigation. And both the shooters from the murders are dead which left lapd in the clear from the suit from big's estate like kading said.

All this happened really cuz pac accused puff n big of setting him up when he knew b4 the source awards incident, which set off the east west beef, that jack and henchman did it. Just sad all around cuz they were so young and caught up in ? that if these dudes weren't trying live out gangster fantasies now that they were millionaires and the had world to lose it wouldn't have went down the same way.
    mr.october wrote: »

Nah pac didn't think big set him up he just thought big knew information before hand and didn't warn him which is just as bad in my opinion
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically. Puff put money on Pac life, rather put it in lay-a-way. The guys end up getting into a altercation with Pac on some other ? , they end up getting at Pac, Puff paid a third party who never paid the shooters, the third party died.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They just released the audio on a Documentary about the Murders of Tupac and Biggie

Audio from

Keefe D Tapes

Other Informants

and Audio from the 911 call from inside Biggie's suburban

the whole ? is crazy

Link
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    They just released the audio on a Documentary about the Murders of Tupac and Biggie

Audio from

Keefe D Tapes

Other Informants

and Audio from the 911 call from inside Biggie's suburban

the whole ? is crazy

Link

It's on that YouTube video
  • RickyRich
    Options
    smh ? was ? . puffy played major role in both deaths
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I blame the girls for the death of 2pac. If they never screamed out their name then the killers wouldn't know, what car they was in.

Lock both of them h*es up for life

Bro it was bound to happen. PAC stepped in the rhelm of being something he wasn't . But the irony of the SSCC's is that they been taking major losses since. And it really makes since they keefe and suge knew each other due to the fact that SSCCs use to be bloods first
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I blame the girls for the death of 2pac. If they never screamed out their name then the killers wouldn't know, what car they was in.

Bro it was bound to happen. PAC stepped in the rhelm of being something he wasn't . But the irony of the SSCC's is that they been taking major losses since. And it really makes since they keefe and suge knew each other due to the fact that SSCCs use to be bloods first

Why did they go from bloods to crips? Suge's home boy (I forgot his name) should've handled that instead of telling Pac that Orlando was the one that took his (Suge's home boy) chain. That was straight reckless.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why did they go from bloods to crips? Suge's home boy (I forgot his name) should've handled that instead of telling Pac that Orlando was the one that took his (Suge's home boy) chain. That was straight reckless.

Pressure in the early 80s. You talking travon lane. He from MOB/LPP. Straight succa too. But let me say this I'm a little younger then baby lane ( Orlando Anderson) but he was live with it from all accounts that knew him
  • RickyRich
    Options

Pressure in the early 80s. You talking travon lane. He from MOB/LPP. Straight succa too. But let me say this I'm a little younger then baby lane ( Orlando Anderson) but he was live with it from all accounts that knew him

? baby lane ? travon lane
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

I just wondered something. After Death Row beat up Orlando & they went back to the hotel. When Pac told his girlfriend that it's best for her to stay at the hotel that night. Why he didn't throw on his vest?

& If I was Biggie, the only way I would've came back to LA if I was in the same car with Bill Clinton
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall got another link for this doc? They took it down on YouTube and I'm itching to watch the full thing.
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I just wondered something. After Death Row beat up Orlando & they went back to the hotel. When Pac told his girlfriend that it's best for her to stay at the hotel that night. Why he didn't throw on his vest?

& If I was Biggie, the only way I would've came back to LA if I was in the same car with Bill Clinton

? wasn't thinking, was on some ignorant ? . Feeling some "I can't be touched" type of ? , BIG was even after Pac died. Not wearing a vest and all...
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puffys security/bodyguard Eugene Deal admitted on tape puffy hired zip and keffe d and paid them ? .
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    It's one thing to be loyal, but Pac took it to another level and got himself killed. It wasnt his fight. Not just Orlando Anderson, but that gang ? in general. He was an outsider and let Suge make him believe he was one of them and untouchable. If he didnt get got that night, he would've gotten it another night. He should've learned the first time he got shot, but he didnt. And Big should've known better. It was dumb for him to thing he could go into L.A. while they were still in mourning and that there wouldnt be consequences. In the end, they both made fatal mistakes.

At least people can finally shut up about illuminati or the government having them killed.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    something fishy about this whole thing
  • RickyRich
    Options

? wasn't thinking, was on some ignorant ? . Feeling some "I can't be touched" type of ? , BIG was even after Pac died. Not wearing a vest and all...

big shoulda stayed his ass in newyork . He got too cocky and thinking he was good to come out to cali