Keefe D from Compton Crip says Puffy paid him a Million to ? Tupac and Suge

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    always wonder is Suge good money now days?

I know he aint the SUGE of the 90s and a lot of them og bangers are retired etc but if them crips hated suge that much why he still walkin around LA
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just2C wrote: »
    The ? is facing life on drug charges. He will say whatever to save his ass.

A million dollars? Really? Who puts a hit out for a million dollars? Do you know how many people wouldve been hunting Pac and Suge down for a mil ticket?

I dont believe this guy.

• bherc
    bherc Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    always wonder is Suge good money now days?

I know he aint the SUGE of the 90s and a lot of them og bangers are retired etc but if them crips hated suge that much why he still walkin around LA

• hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe cause he has no more power.. Usually when a ? fall off and getting dropped by barbers and they still living ? don't even want the hit anymore.. His son a fruit so I guess them ? like hitting him would be taking him out his misery..
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Where is snitchie dee now
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will never understand why they wanted pac to fight that guy for
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »

maybe to give reason to the bigger plan.

i think they call it .....wool over the eyes.

aint no way ? gonna only target pac in the car when suge was kicking dude too.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

When Tray Lane pointed Orlando out to Pac, I don't think he expected Pac to run over there and start fighting him. I always thought Pac made that decision to show his loyalty. Plus, he hated Bad Boy and he knew Orlando was affiliated with them.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When Tray Lane pointed Orlando out to Pac, I don't think he expected Pac to run over there and start fighting him. I always thought Pac made that decision to show his loyalty.

or to prove he wasnt no ?

the worse split decision of his life
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Tray lane is a ? for not handlin his own beef
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    If I have the best rap artist (& later GOAT) on my label & he is out on probation at that then why would I put him in a position to get harmed or violate his parole? No, ? wear this vest & you are going to be squad up everywhere you go & get out of here, while we handle this (MY) issue. You are too too valuable & my most important asset to be caught out here in this type of atmosphere
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So did he only get paid half since suge is still alive?
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    CirocObama wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    @ DR JEK

Man theres crazy info on Puffy, that dude is one of the most gangster people in hip hop, Hes ruthless, Hes been connected with BMF and real mobsters and all sorts of snakey shiesty ? ... Real gangsters dont go around shouting there gangsters, people who need to know their gangster know it, the average person dont need to know it... People thinking that Puff is soft make Me laugh, how you think He served in this cut throat business, especially in his position and all the beef and drama He been thru...

yeah, people think just cuz he went to howard or something that he some nerd ass ? but ask Steve Stout is Puff Soft....? will probably show you all kinda scars from Puff goin upside his head with them ciroc bottles n ? about that "hate me now" video

You're overdoing it. It just shows how little you know. Oh so having a fight with Steve Stoute makes you gangsta? That would mean Wayne is gangsta for allegedly having a ? beat up with his skateboard too then right?

I dislike ? like you who love to make "the nerd" a gangsta and the gangsta "the nerd". Puff has NEVER been a gangsta or in the streets hush your mouth. Puff has gone by cuz of his pops and the ? that extorted Bad Boy, that's it.

Puff is a paper gangsta. But as far as the streets? Hell naw.

fam, puff is a real g, all the ? pop ? is to stay friendly in the lady selling category, hes a snake... there was a thread on here once, that was a link to story of puff, the mafia, bmf and all sorts of fuckery... the link is dead now but theres still bits of it floating around, heres part of the artical

http://slumz.boxden.com/f87/diddy-g-real-recognize-real-1399078/index3.html

Which all proved what i just said it's all based on his pops and also him getting extorted you ? . Stop trying to make him something he's not. Like i said he's a paper gangsta and that's it. He's not a real G. If his affiliations makes him a G then that would make all the rappers in the game G's wouldnt it? Like i said y'all just love picturing movies in your heads. Like "oh because he's the CEO he more gangsta than _____ (insert something here)" and "oh because he does pop music doesnt mean he a punk" all also proved my earlier point, ? stay trying to make "the nerd" the gangsta and the gangsta "the nerd.

Puff is NOT a gangsta but has affiliations that's it.

your the ? you ? , you obviously didnt read the whole thing, you prolly cant even read with ? name like that... puff makes the moves, the 'affiliated' rappers are just that... hes punked more people than youve had hot meals, hes done it for years, and survived allsorts of real beef, and moved in circles that most people ended up dead, dead broke or in jail... and hes still around paid out the ass... thats a g... no ones saying hes walk into justins and shot someone in the head, people have said for years hes had people killed, and i dont doubt them... now ? off you wasteman

The funny thing about the bold is that 'CirocObama' is what ? was callin Puff lol
    But you just give a biography on this ? life smh
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    So did he only get paid half since suge is still alive?

Keefe actually never got the money cause Puff gave the money to Zip to give to Keefe but Zip kept the money when he had a falling out with Puff.
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never understood FBI theories...Pac was an entertainer that voluntarily got caught up in some very real LA gang ?

"Enemies that wanna C me, what it B like...

"Conversating with my Komradz, kickin Swahili...

Then yall wanna be like "no, he said MOB was just Money Over ? .." LOL nah...he was riding for Suge's set

• SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since this ? is all ancient history at this point. I remember back in them days before the internet when unsubstantiated rumors would spread like wildfires. I remember hearing how suge was tied in with the dope/birds out there and it was more than just schoolyard gang ? going on.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac was MOB Piru cheerleader.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac's mistake was not having his money together. If he did everything the same and had his money right he'd still be alive now. The ? was riding around in regular ass cars knowing known murderers wanted him dead.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Pac's mistake was not having his money together. If he did everything the same and had his money right he'd still be alive now. The ? was riding around in regular ass cars knowing known murderers wanted him dead.

Yeah, he made himself easy to reach to in 96'
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So riding around in 'regular' cars as opposed to Beemer benz and bentley made him more visible? Is that what I just read??
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So riding around in 'regular' cars as opposed to Beemer benz and bentley made him more visible? Is that what I just read??

I think what he meant was non bullet proof cars
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Pac thought every black loved him so he moved to freely in the streets like the time he got rushed at the gas station by crips