Keefe D from Compton Crip says Puffy paid him a Million to ? Tupac and Suge

Options

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suges cellmate said that Suge admitted to killing BIG, and that He laughed when He told him how 'the ? was slummed over' or something like that...

One min people blaming the Rampart, one min Suge, one min Crips... The evidence seems to make you think that what ever your reading could Be true, then you read the next thing and you tend to believe that...

We are never gonna Be 100% sure who killed Pac or BIG, even if they charge someone and lock them up...

RIP anyways...
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    @ DR JEK

Man theres crazy info on Puffy, that dude is one of the most gangster people in hip hop, Hes ruthless, Hes been connected with BMF and real mobsters and all sorts of snakey shiesty ? ... Real gangsters dont go around shouting there gangsters, people who need to know their gangster know it, the average person dont need to know it... People thinking that Puff is soft make Me laugh, how you think He served in this cut throat business, especially in his position and all the beef and drama He been thru...
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ya ? know.Puffs dad was a gangsta from harlem.A well known one he usto ? with nicky barnes or some ? .Anyways Puff never had his feet in the streets but he was respected cause of his dad.Dude got extorted as we know it and was kind of a weak player back in the days.See what ya ? need to know is that back in the days there was a lot of gangsters in the music business.So ? was gettin extorted left and right espeacilly by the crips.Biggie even said it ^^call the same crips same hood is all good^^.Them ? had to do shows in cali who the ? do ya think made there security....Pac was down with the bloods.At the time the beef wasn´t even as big as people making it out to be today.Real talk I think puff was shook and said ? it might as well take him(knight) out and if Pac is wit him is a plus....? happens all the ? time in the streets.The coward ? hits em up first before they can even attack.The ? up part in his story is...Why the ? would orlando start ? with Pac in the fight before mirking him?That´s ? dumb.Why not just wait for the ? to get out and body him?...
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Oh yeah by the way Nas done trown mad shots at puff."Everyone around is dead and you don't have a scar on your face.", "I don't like how puff treated shyne with different lawyers"...There's another one too but I can't remenber it completly....Something about there mothers are crying and they daughters are waiting for them to come home".Some wild ? like that and I always thought it had to be about puff...
  • water ur seeds
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So ya ? know.Puffs dad was a gangsta from harlem.A well known one he usto ? with nicky barnes or some ? .Anyways Puff never had his feet in the streets but he was respected cause of his dad.Dude got extorted as we know it and was kind of a weak player back in the days.See what ya ? need to know is that back in the days there was a lot of gangsters in the music business.So ? was gettin extorted left and right espeacilly by the crips.Biggie even said it ^^call the same crips same hood is all good^^.Them ? had to do shows in cali who the ? do ya think made there security....Pac was down with the bloods.At the time the beef wasn´t even as big as people making it out to be today.Real talk I think puff was shook and said ? it might as well take him(knight) out and if Pac is wit him is a plus....? happens all the ? time in the streets.The coward ? hits em up first before they can even attack.The ? up part in his story is...Why the ? would orlando start ? with Pac in the fight before mirking him?That´s ? dumb.Why not just wait for the ? to get out and body him?...

that line is wrong, big said 'call the crib same number same hood, its allgood' but puffy was getting extorted, but king tut and them, and like you said, they had crips on the payroll 'my team in the marine blue', and like you also said they needed that security in cali
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ DR JEK

Man theres crazy info on Puffy, that dude is one of the most gangster people in hip hop, Hes ruthless, Hes been connected with BMF and real mobsters and all sorts of snakey shiesty ? ... Real gangsters dont go around shouting there gangsters, people who need to know their gangster know it, the average person dont need to know it... People thinking that Puff is soft make Me laugh, how you think He served in this cut throat business, especially in his position and all the beef and drama He been thru...

yeah, people think just cuz he went to howard or something that he some nerd ass ? but ask Steve Stout is Puff Soft....? will probably show you all kinda scars from Puff goin upside his head with them ciroc bottles n ? about that "hate me now" video
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote:
    Really doe. ? don't wanna hear it doe.

Baby Lane died at a car wash in like 1998 allegedly in a drug deal gone bad so for ? to say that Suge set 2pac up and all that c'mon b. Now Puff MIGHT'VE had some ? to do with 2pac's death initially (before Orlando got stomped out) who knows, but Suge def didn't have anything to do with Pac's death it doesn't even make sense. For people that say "he was gonna leave Death Row" well why ain't Snoop dead then? Why ain't Dre dead? DOC left in 1994 why ain't he dead? Or Dogg Pound? Rage came in to the office with a damn bat in 1997 and threatened ? for her paycheck and dipped and she's still here, so why just 2pac? GTFOH

That's exactly how I see it. Puff probably was connected to those SSCC dudes and probably wanted Suge/possibly Pac dead, but Death Row stomping out baby Lane doesn't help the theory that Puff's $ was the reason behind the hit.

Then again, they way Puff and BIG were talking on "Long Kiss Goodnight" you never know
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of Long Kiss Goodnight, what did ya think of Biggie doing that freestyle on the Sway and King Tech's "WakeUp Show" a few days before Big died....that must had angered alot of peeps in Cali...............
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

that line is wrong, big said 'call the crib same number same hood, its allgood' but puffy was getting extorted, but king tut and them, and like you said, they had crips on the payroll 'my team in the marine blue', and like you also said they needed that security in cali

Oh ? I went too far with that line right...But doesn´t Big mention something about Crips in one of his albums.Or am I reaching I know the rest I´m on point.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    @ DR JEK

yeah, people think just cuz he went to howard or something that he some nerd ass ? but ask Steve Stout is Puff Soft....? will probably show you all kinda scars from Puff goin upside his head with them ciroc bottles n ? about that "hate me now" video

You're overdoing it. It just shows how little you know. Oh so having a fight with Steve Stoute makes you gangsta? That would mean Wayne is gangsta for allegedly having a ? beat up with his skateboard too then right?

I dislike ? like you who love to make "the nerd" a gangsta and the gangsta "the nerd". Puff has NEVER been a gangsta or in the streets hush your mouth. Puff has gone by cuz of his pops and the ? that extorted Bad Boy, that's it.

Puff is a paper gangsta. But as far as the streets? Hell naw.
  • water ur seeds
    Options

Oh ? I went too far with that line right...But doesn´t Big mention something about Crips in one of his albums.Or am I reaching I know the rest I´m on point.

yeah he says 'my team in the marine blue' its kinda like a double meaning/entendre subliminal, like referring to a car, but also crip affiliation aswell...
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    @ DR JEK

You're overdoing it. It just shows how little you know. Oh so having a fight with Steve Stoute makes you gangsta? That would mean Wayne is gangsta for allegedly having a ? beat up with his skateboard too then right?

I dislike ? like you who love to make "the nerd" a gangsta and the gangsta "the nerd". Puff has NEVER been a gangsta or in the streets hush your mouth. Puff has gone by cuz of his pops and the ? that extorted Bad Boy, that's it.

fam, puff is a real g, all the ? pop ? is to stay friendly in the lady selling category, hes a snake... there was a thread on here once, that was a link to story of puff, the mafia, bmf and all sorts of fuckery... the link is dead now but theres still bits of it floating around, heres part of the artical

http://slumz.boxden.com/f87/diddy-g-real-recognize-real-1399078/index3.html

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Who cares who killed tupack

He dead and hip hop is alive

cuz we dont have to hear no more of them wacc ass west coast beats and hennesey,misery,enemies,death,pain,katoooo and alize

Orlando A,keefe G or whoever blammed that ballerina gets a salute for ridding the world of that crab who hated blaccs

Wushu-Salute.jpg

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @ DR JEK

fam, puff is a real g, all the ? pop ? is to stay friendly in the lady selling category, hes a snake... there was a thread on here once, that was a link to story of puff, the mafia, bmf and all sorts of fuckery... the link is dead now but theres still bits of it floating around, heres part of the artical

Which all proved what i just said it's all based on his pops and also him getting extorted you ? . Stop trying to make him something he's not. Like i said he's a paper gangsta and that's it. He's not a real G. If his affiliations makes him a G then that would make all the rappers in the game G's wouldnt it? Like i said y'all just love picturing movies in your heads. Like "oh because he's the CEO he more gangsta than _____ (insert something here)" and "oh because he does pop music doesnt mean he a punk" all also proved my earlier point, ? stay trying to make "the nerd" the gangsta and the gangsta "the nerd.

Puff is NOT a gangsta but has affiliations that's it.

BTW your getting your infos from links is just laughable. So that's where your info comes? Straight outta the internet? LMAO.
  • water ur seeds
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @ DR JEK

Which all proved what i just said it's all based on his pops and also him getting extorted you ? . Stop trying to make him something he's not. Like i said he's a paper gangsta and that's it. He's not a real G. If his affiliations makes him a G then that would make all the rappers in the game G's wouldnt it? Like i said y'all just love picturing movies in your heads. Like "oh because he's the CEO he more gangsta than _____ (insert something here)" and "oh because he does pop music doesnt mean he a punk" all also proved my earlier point, ? stay trying to make "the nerd" the gangsta and the gangsta "the nerd.

Puff is NOT a gangsta but has affiliations that's it.

your the ? you ? , you obviously didnt read the whole thing, you prolly cant even read with ? name like that... puff makes the moves, the 'affiliated' rappers are just that... hes punked more people than youve had hot meals, hes done it for years, and survived allsorts of real beef, and moved in circles that most people ended up dead, dead broke or in jail... and hes still around paid out the ass... thats a g... no ones saying hes walk into justins and shot someone in the head, people have said for years hes had people killed, and i dont doubt them... now ? off you wasteman
  • c.b.b.
    Options
    Speaking of Long Kiss Goodnight, what did ya think of Biggie doing that freestyle on the Sway and King Tech's "WakeUp Show" a few days before Big died....that must had angered alot of peeps in Cali...............

I didn't even know he freestyled "Long Kiss" on Sway & Tech, but I knew he did an interview on Sway's show that ? people off

Yeah, I believe Puff has done a lot of grimey moves behind the scenes. After reading Mark Curry's book, you see stories on some of the beatdowns that weren't even made public.

I know Mark could've been bitter, but he couldn't have been making everything up IMO.

I don't think Puff's a gangsta, I think he's a weak lame, but his $ has allowed him to pay real gangstas off and set up hits IMO

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »

I didn't even know he freestyled "Long Kiss" on Sway & Tech, but I knew he did an interview on Sway's show that ? people off
    Yeah, I believe Puff has done a lot of grimey moves behind the scenes. After reading Mark Curry's book, you see stories on some of the beatdowns that weren't even made public.

I know Mark could've been bitter, but he couldn't have been making everything up IMO.

I don't think Puff's a gangsta, I think he's a weak lame, but his $ has allowed him to pay real gangstas off and set up hits IMO

what he say on there?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What did Biggie say in his freestyle on Sway WakeUp Show?
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know for a fact dat dem SSCC was holdin badboy down. I remember seeing them on da Shaw on a Sunday ... Also wveryone from SCLA knows that PAC had it coming . If u ain't a banger and u involve ur self in bangin politics it's a problem. Running around screamin MOB... Soowoopin with them, then Stomp out the locc on camera. ? wasn't goin to fly Cuhz. Them niccas wanted Suge/PAC that night
  • c.b.b.
    Options
    ^^^^
    yeah Pac should've strayed from the gangsta lifestyle and the bangers b/c that wasn't meant for him.

First he was rollin with Crips and wearing blue rags then he rolling with Suge's Bloods

To T Sanford: I forgot what Biggie said on that interview, but he basically said he had to keep moving
  • DillaDeaf
    edited June 2012
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Since, I'm deaf, I got no clue what he said on the freestyle, somebody gonna have to clue me in. As for the interview itself, I already saw the documentary "Bigger than Life" and they had subtitles for that last interview.Here's the thing in it's entirely (freestyle included) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4njup3rF58

• vslyke
    vslyke Members Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4njup3rF58
  • DillaDeaf
    Options
    The freestyle starts at 5:53 in the video (found the time frame from the youtube comments).
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    Options
    Yep Big had something to do with Pac death as well Suge got that Fat ? so I guess him in puff called it even.