Keefe D from Compton Crip says Puffy paid him a Million to ? Tupac and Suge

Options

Comments

• vslyke
    vslyke Members Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First he spit a verse from Long Kiss Goodnight (it had the appropriate edits, but its basically this):

I make yo' mouthpiece obese like Della Reese
    When I release, you lose teeth like Lil' Cease
    ? please, blood floods your Dungarees
    And that's just the half of my warpath
    Laugh now cry later, I rhyme greater
    Than the average playa hater, and spectator
    Buy my CD twice; they see me in the streets
    They be like, "Yo he nice, but that's on the low though"
    Be the cats with no dough, tried to play me at my show
    I pull out fo'-fo's, and go up in they clothes
    Short-change ? , snort 'caine ?
    Extortion came quicker, bought the Range ?
    Ya still tickle me, I used to be as strong as Ripple be
    Til Lil' Cease crippled me
    Now I play hard, like my girls nipples be
    The game sour like like a pickle be, y'all know da rules
    Move from BK to New Jeruz -- thinkin 'bout
    All the planes we flew, ? , we ran through
    Now the year's new, I lay my game flat
    I want my spot back, take two
    ? mad cause I blew, ? envious
    Too many ? on my ? , ? strenuous
    When my men bust, you just move with such stamina
    Slugs missed ya, I ain't mad at cha (we ain't mad at cha)
    Blood rushin', concussions, ain't nothin
    Catch cases, come out fronting, smokin somethin
    Sippin' White Russians, ? in the Benz bumpin'
    I laced it with the basic, six TV's a system
    Knockin' Mase ? , face it, we hard to hit
    Guard ya ? , 'fore I stick you, for your re-up
    Wipe the ? up, lick shots, woke your seed up
    Go in the ashtray, spark the weed up, LONG KISS

Then the 2nd verse:

Uhh.. I'm flamin' gats, aimin' at, these ?
    Maniacs, put my name in raps, what part the
    Game is that? Like they hustle backwards
    I smoke Backwoods and Dutchies, you can't touch me
    Try to rush me, slugs go, touchy-touchy
    You're bleeding lovely, wit'chyo, spirit above me
    Or beneath me, your whole life you live sneaky
    Now you rest eternally, sleepy, you burn when you creep me
    Rest where the worms and the weak be
    My nine flies, baptize, rap guys
    With the Holy Ghost, I put holes in most
    You hold your toast shaky, slippin' tryin to break me
    Look what you made me do, brains blew
    My team in the marine-blue, six Coupe
    Skied it out, weeded out, cleanin' out -- the block
    For distances, givin' long kisses ? !

And then a verse from "You're Nobody Til Somebody Kills You" (this one uncensored)

? in my faction don't like asking questions
    Strictly gun testing, coke measuring
    Giving pleasure in the Benz-ito
    Hitting ? , spending chips at Manny's
    Hope you creeps got receipts, my peeps get ? like cleats
    Run up in your crib, wrap you up in your Polo sheets
    6 up in your wig-piece, ? decease
    Muah, may you rest in peace
    With my Sycamore style, more sicker than yours
    .44 and 54 draw
    There's my pilot, steers my Lear; yes, my dear
    ? 's official, only the Feds I fear
    Here's a tissue, stop your blood clot crying
    The kids the dog, everybody dying -- no lying
    So don't you get suspicious
    I'm Big Dangerous you're just a Lil Vicious
    As I leave my competition, respirator style
    Climb the ladder to success escalator style
    Hold y'all breath, I told y'all -- death
    Controls y'all, Big don't fold y'all
    I spit phrases that'll thrill you
    You're nobody til somebody kills you
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When my men bust, you just move with such stamina
    Slugs missed ya, I ain't mad at cha (we ain't mad at cha)

? WHAT MORE CAN I SAYYYY!I FORGOT THOSE LINES.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vslyke wrote: »
    Pac's death had all kinds of crazy ? around it... especially Stretch getting killed a year to the day after Pac got shot in NY & Kadafi getting killed by Napole's cousin. I've always thought that BIG's death was just Suge getting revenge because he thought Pac was killed by Puff... but I have no damn idea who killed Tupac.

yeah the whole stretch thing one year to the day that they got pac in ny and kadafi gettin ? the same day Mike tyson had his next fight is crazy

pac murder is real crazy
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    ^^^^
    yeah Pac should've strayed from the gangsta lifestyle and the bangers b/c that wasn't meant for him.

First he was rollin with Crips and wearing blue rags then he rolling with Suge's Bloods

To T Sanford: I forgot what Biggie said on that interview, but he basically said he had to keep moving

but that dont matter everyone knew pac wasnt gang banger , he even said it . MOB money ova bitchies .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Speaking of Long Kiss Goodnight, what did ya think of Biggie doing that freestyle on the Sway and King Tech's "WakeUp Show" a few days before Big died....that must had angered alot of peeps in Cali...............

What did Biggie say in his freestyle on Sway WakeUp Show?

Since, I'm deaf, I got no clue what he said on the freestyle, somebody gonna have to clue me in. As for the interview itself, I already saw the documentary "Bigger than Life" and they had subtitles for that last interview.Here's the thing in it's entirely (freestyle included) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4njup3rF58

listen to around 7 mins wen he starts freestyle you will hear he took a shot at tupac
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    @ DR JEK

Man theres crazy info on Puffy, that dude is one of the most gangster people in hip hop, Hes ruthless, Hes been connected with BMF and real mobsters and all sorts of snakey shiesty ? ... Real gangsters dont go around shouting there gangsters, people who need to know their gangster know it, the average person dont need to know it... People thinking that Puff is soft make Me laugh, how you think He served in this cut throat business, especially in his position and all the beef and drama He been thru...

yeah, people think just cuz he went to howard or something that he some nerd ass ? but ask Steve Stout is Puff Soft....? will probably show you all kinda scars from Puff goin upside his head with them ciroc bottles n ? about that "hate me now" video

You're overdoing it. It just shows how little you know. Oh so having a fight with Steve Stoute makes you gangsta? That would mean Wayne is gangsta for allegedly having a ? beat up with his skateboard too then right?

I dislike ? like you who love to make "the nerd" a gangsta and the gangsta "the nerd". Puff has NEVER been a gangsta or in the streets hush your mouth. Puff has gone by cuz of his pops and the ? that extorted Bad Boy, that's it.

Puff is a paper gangsta. But as far as the streets? Hell naw.

LOL@ this ? tellin me im taking something "Over doing it" LMAO Over doing it? on the net? pshhhh ? outta here! It aint like he paid somebody to get Steve Stout for him, he marched in there and did the ? work himself. I was tryna bring to ya'll attention that this ? make a certain kinda music and automatically people think he's above doin ? like that. You can in outfielding like Matt Kemp catchin all kinda feelings and you act like you be around puff 24/7 to know he dont do ? . His Pops aint got nothing to do with "HIS ACTIONS" ? . I live in Southern Cali and seen and been through all kinds of ? . IF you gang afiliated then the rules dont change for ? that's not on the frontlines. ? know you associate with a Crip or Blood hood out here it's gonna pop off on site when ? from the other side see you. He had to have new this when he aligned himself with the Crips and evidently the ? didn't care. ? dont care if you got jumped in or not. ANd no that dont mean Puff a Gangsta for associating with crips, but he dont sound like he wont do some ? tho either. You make him sound like he a ? that knows nothing about the streets at all and I dont know how you would know he dont got mob connections and he paper bang and all that dumb ? you talkin?

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so am i reading these posts right?

a ? named cirocobama is anti puff?

and who the fukk is puffy dad
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ DR JEK

well put brah. niccas is affilated by who the hang it. pac asked homie was he from the south aka sscc and then stole on him. right there hes reppin MOB/ LPP. them SSCC niccas was makin trips to NYC alot to see them niccas
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ DR JEK

Man theres crazy info on Puffy, that dude is one of the most gangster people in hip hop, Hes ruthless, Hes been connected with BMF and real mobsters and all sorts of snakey shiesty ? ... Real gangsters dont go around shouting there gangsters, people who need to know their gangster know it, the average person dont need to know it... People thinking that Puff is soft make Me laugh, how you think He served in this cut throat business, especially in his position and all the beef and drama He been thru...

yeah, people think just cuz he went to howard or something that he some nerd ass ? but ask Steve Stout is Puff Soft....? will probably show you all kinda scars from Puff goin upside his head with them ciroc bottles n ? about that "hate me now" video

You're overdoing it. It just shows how little you know. Oh so having a fight with Steve Stoute makes you gangsta? That would mean Wayne is gangsta for allegedly having a ? beat up with his skateboard too then right?

I dislike ? like you who love to make "the nerd" a gangsta and the gangsta "the nerd". Puff has NEVER been a gangsta or in the streets hush your mouth. Puff has gone by cuz of his pops and the ? that extorted Bad Boy, that's it.

LOL@ this ? tellin me im taking something "Over doing it" LMAO Over doing it? on the net? pshhhh ? outta here! It aint like he paid somebody to get Steve Stout for him, he marched in there and did the ? work himself. I was tryna bring to ya'll attention that this ? make a certain kinda music and automatically people think he's above doin ? like that. You can in outfielding like Matt Kemp catchin all kinda feelings and you act like you be around puff 24/7 to know he dont do ? . His Pops aint got nothing to do with "HIS ACTIONS" ? . I live in Southern Cali and seen and been through all kinds of ? . IF you gang afiliated then the rules dont change for ? that's not on the frontlines. ? know you associate with a Crip or Blood hood out here it's gonna pop off on site when ? from the other side see you. He had to have new this when he aligned himself with the Crips and evidently the ? didn't care. ? dont care if you got jumped in or not. ANd no that dont mean Puff a Gangsta for associating with crips, but he dont sound like he wont do some ? tho either. You make him sound like he a ? that knows nothing about the streets at all and I dont know how you would know he dont got mob connections and he paper bang and all that dumb ? you talkin?

On the real this is about the dumbest comeback i've EVER seen. Yeah dumb ? you can overdo stuff on the net...suprise suprise! LOL at this dude. And you tried to imply that Puff was street or a gangsta which is what i replied to. And Steve Stoute is a BUSINESS man..so if i have a fight with somebody working at my job that makes me street or gangsta? LMAO at you. And honestly i didn't even bother to read your entire post cuz your comeback arguments are some of the funniest non-sense making ? i've seen here yet.

• blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    Pac's death had all kinds of crazy ? around it... especially Stretch getting killed a year to the day after Pac got shot in NY & Kadafi getting killed by Napole's cousin. I've always thought that BIG's death was just Suge getting revenge because he thought Pac was killed by Puff... but I have no damn idea who killed Tupac.

yeah the whole stretch thing one year to the day that they got pac in ny and kadafi gettin ? the same day Mike tyson had his next fight is crazy

pac murder is real crazy
    ^^^^
    yeah Pac should've strayed from the gangsta lifestyle and the bangers b/c that wasn't meant for him.

First he was rollin with Crips and wearing blue rags then he rolling with Suge's Bloods

To T Sanford: I forgot what Biggie said on that interview, but he basically said he had to keep moving

but that dont matter everyone knew pac wasnt gang banger , he even said it . MOB money ova bitchies .

Yeah ? think pac tryin to gang bang for no reason he new what was up he was tryin to stay alive them ? protected him
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    @ DR JEK

On the real this is about the dumbest comeback i've EVER seen. Yeah dumb ? you can overdo stuff on the net...suprise suprise! LOL at this dude. And you tried to imply that Puff was street or a gangsta which is what i replied to. And Steve Stoute is a BUSINESS man..so if i have a fight with somebody working at my job that makes me street or gangsta? LMAO at you. And honestly i didn't even bother to read your entire post cuz your comeback arguments are some of the funniest non-sense making ? i've seen here yet.

Well that's the problem, you catchin feelings instead of reading all the way through. wtf ? U MAD?? And to answer your weak ass analogy If a ? told you he's gonna do something specific at your job and he ended up playing you and you look even more like the Buster that you already are and you go back and smack the ? outta that ? next time you see him then yeah, that was gangsta! NOT YOU necessarily but the act it'self is gangsta for handling your biz and you dont have to be on no crip or blood frontlines to do that. That's all anybody is telling you. We know Puff aint on the corners pants saggin, flagged up, throwin up signs and car jackin ? but that dont mean the ? cant do some gangsta type things when it comes to handlin his. You said Steve Stout is a business man but does that automatically mean a business man should let a "paper gangsta" beat him down? You sound stupid ? around here. You need to log off and take your ? to summer school or something if it's hard for you to read and articulate peoples points. You just Ether'ed yourself too by sayin on one hand you aint reading my post...but then yo ass turn around and tell me about MY POST YOU AINT READING and how dumb the comeback is. How you know it's dumb if you aint reading it? You're debating style is an abomination! Which is it? You cant have it both ways.You cant be dismissive to my post but come back with feeling being caught.
  • CirocObama
    Options
    @Dr. Jek

Didnt read all of that. And that showed that i just ethered myself? LOL i didnt read THAT and THIS post cuz its just filled with nothing but you sounding upset and emotional but the first one i did read. You didn't even understand or read this post or my first post to you so sorry buddy but once again you're wrong. Mad? LMAO who says i'm mad? I'm not the one coming back writing damn near a whole page when i wanna respond. Who said i was mad? You were the one who came back talmbout "LMAO @ this ? talking about overdoing it? On the net? psss ? outta here" and kept talking about all the "dumb ? "and take your ? to summer school", right?

Show me 1 single thing that showed me showing any anger in my first post to you? And compare it to your reply to me..sorry homie but it's quite clear who the mad one is/was and it def wasn't me. Only thing i said to you was "it shows how little you know" that was it. Other than that i didnt throw any insults. Again your earlier post clearly shows that you dont know wtf u're talking about and ONCE AGAIN your showing it when it's quite clear who the mad one is/was and yet you're convinced that i'm the mad one? LOL.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »

pac murder is real crazy
    ^^^^

Yeah ? think pac tryin to gang bang for no reason he new what was up he was tryin to stay alive them ? protected him

Sadly he failed at that because of that Pac should never have nbeen acting like a soldier you let the lil homies handle that type of Business if he had grown up banging he would have already known that. The whole connection between SSC and Badboy is well known what is speculation is whether Pac was hit because of the connection or him acting Like a toy soldier.

I tend to believe it is a little of both and that kats were waiting to catch Pac and Suge slipping and Orlando himself got caught slipping which led to his Beatdown and then they retaliated regardless of consequences and just happened to have incentives that had been thrown at them before that they wanted to claim. A price on a head usually does not come with a specific date whether it is a ass whooping or murking it is all about opportunity so you do not get caught up...
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Show you some of your emotional ? huh?

On the real this is about the dumbest comeback i've EVER seen. Yeah dumb ?

I dislike ? like you who love to make "the nerd" a gangsta and the gangsta "the nerd

checkmate

You aint mad but you dislike ? like me and dont even know me? ROTFLOL
    And Normally people dont respond with name calling unless they got they panties in a bunch
    Then the whole you read my ? but didn't really read my ? , just the ? that You think is "Dumb" so you respond like you Steve Stout's Daddy or ? made you look like you didn't know what direction to take your rebutles. I took your own own analogy and made it make more sence than you was making, and you come back with this How am I mad ? ? Yeah ok buddy. It was way more challenging going back and forth with Shady Team Bigavelli or whatever her name was or Tommy Bilfigger. What happend to the IC?
  • CirocObama
    Options

I dislike ? like you who love to make "the nerd" a gangsta and the gangsta "the nerd

checkmate

And Normally people dont respond with name calling unless they got they panties in a bunch
    Then the whole you read my ? but didn't really read my ? , just the ? that You think is "Dumb" so you respond like you Steve Stout's Daddy or ? made you look like you didn't know what direction to take your rebutles. I took your own own analogy and made it make more sence than you was making, and you come back with this How am I mad ? ? Yeah ok buddy. It was way more challenging going back and forth with Shady Team Bigavelli or whatever her name was or Tommy Bilfigger. What happend to the IC?

checkmate

LMAO wtf that's emotional? Me saying that your COMEBACK, meaning your argument, was the dumbest ? i've ever seen? and when i said i dislike ? like you i ended the sentence with who LOVE to make the nerd a gangsta and the gangsta a nerd right? you gotta read the whole sentence lil dude. That doesnt mean i dislike YOU that means that i dislike ? like you who say the ? you said with that argument.

LOL and you wanna talk about checkmate? lmao wow honestly i still stand by what i said you're comebacks commnts and lack of common sense is just hilarious.

There's no way in hell you're serious. I honestly think you're trolling.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    but 2 pac is still alive

? please

Tupacc got his chest blown to pieces by da choppa in vegas in front of several blaccs but nobody told the cops cuz they aint care about tupac cuz he was a crab who hated his brothas and sistas

Pac Shoulda tip toed his ass to the bacc of the crowd like he did in them baltimore ballerina classes instead of swingin on orlando A then he might really be alive

• #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? CirocObama is the winner. Most of ya'll ? is too homomotional anyway.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    if they didt get pacat vegas they would hve gotten later , cuz the beef would hve styl went on and intoo the streets
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Ciroc in here acting like anybody that look like a nerd can't do anything street but I'm trolling? Please explain that. What part of you can't judge a book by its cover (my original premise) ain't making sence?
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ R. Greezy you totally right homie. That beef was serious and real. Compton was on fire after that vegas ? ....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so compton was on fire to stop ? from tellin or to retailiate?

doesn't matter which one becuase if either is true i have a new respect for compton and gangs..

that will only show how much of a well oiled machine that gang life is out that way and i cant fukk with it..
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ya ? know.Puffs dad was a gangsta from harlem.A well known one he usto ? with nicky barnes or some ? . Anyways Puff never had his feet in the streets but he was respected cause of his dad.Dude got extorted as we know it and was kind of a weak player back in the days.See what ya ? need to know is that back in the days there was a lot of gangsters in the music business.So ? was gettin extorted left and right espeacilly by the crips.Biggie even said it ^^call the same crips same hood is all good^^.Them ? had to do shows in cali who the ? do ya think made there security....Pac was down with the bloods.At the time the beef wasn´t even as big as people making it out to be today.Real talk I think puff was shook and said ? it might as well take him(knight) out and if Pac is wit him is a plus....? happens all the ? time in the streets.The coward ? hits em up first before they can even attack.The ? up part in his story is...Why the ? would orlando start ? with Pac in the fight before mirking him?That´s ? dumb.Why not just wait for the ? to get out and body him?...

Nicky Barnes talked about this in his book. "Mr Untouchable". It's not mentioned in the documentary. It's a good read. Melvin Combs was a street hustler. Nicky said he tried to warn him about some dudes he was doing business with. Melvin was smooth and got along with everyone, but was no killer. Nicky said he got killed by those guys because he was just "too nice".