ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    So Derrick Rose is working on his jumper as Jimmy Butler is about to scrap? its almost over for these 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iQM6UD_LVM
    SMH, silly assessment

What would you have done in DRose shoes?
    stood by my brother......
    And then what? This ain't the park where there's a real chance of them squaring up.

This is an incident where refs and other players are already there separating them

Outside of appeasing those that thing him and Jimmy mortal enemies, there's no gain to be anywhere near it. Could have made matters worse
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    lol

Hush @chicity
    Seriously

and put every pic in it's on comment box
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    lol

Hush @chicity
    Seriously

I will do no such thing and will I not assist as you back door bash on others who may post delicious and delectable items here for you all to partake. lol

You slithery but you aint slick young boi.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol

Hush @chicity
    Seriously

I will do no such thing and will I not assist as you back door bash on others who may post delicious and delectable items here for you all to partake. lol

Big mama quote^^^^
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    16-0 the best start in NBA history

I wish the sports world would start paying proper respect and stop making excuses.. its obviously East coast bias/west coast ignorance. You're not familiar so your natural inclination is Hating. My girl @obnoxiouslyfresh didnt even know they played in Oakland! She thought they were in LA lol

Get familiar, the Golden State Warriors are gonna be around for looooong time whilst smashing the record book, accumulating accolades and championships..

/Drunken rant

lol definitely drunken rant.... ? think about it..it's rare you get 3 back to back championships... last time that happened was over 12 plus years ago most only get 2.. and it don't matter bout the regular season it's all about playoffs... which is about match ups and golden state don't match up well with the spurs... honestly they got every other playoff team in the west in the bag...

Spurs shmurs ? ! Aldridge is still tryna fit in and Duncan didnt even get 1 rebound the other day lollol

Kahwi (sp) is that ? but outside of him they pump no fear in our hearts

@missk fight me

again playoffs dude... teams that truly care about the regular season are teams that barely make the playoffs if at all.. we all know golden state is making the play offs so if they 75 and 7 but lose in the second round do you think they gone hang a banner for that?
    You're predicting them losing in the second round based off what?

Imagination? Wishful thinking?

They're coming off a 67 win season, a championship and they started 16-0 this season. This is a Dynasty in the making, this is an unprecedented run and you ? keep trying to poke holes... until they actually lose on the court all these hypothetical scenarios yall create make yall look like jealous ex girlfriends...

dude you must have really been ? ... I wasn't saying they were going to lose... what I'm saying is don't get hyped about the regular season.. when you are on the level they are it's about championship rings.. ? regular season records...

do you think the Patriots would rather have a perfect 16-0 record or that superbowl they lost to the Giants.. (no banner is up in their rafters for that either)

do you think the bulls would care about having a 72-10 record in the regular season if they did not win the championship?

it's about the playoffs... not the regular season...
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect day for my belt to rip. Got the day off.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Unexpected half day off ftw! ? that Thanksgiving traffic.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Derrick Rose is working on his jumper as Jimmy Butler is about to scrap? its almost over for these 2

He better stay outta that s***. He too injury prone
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tracees eye be gettin me fam.. that ? is distracting as ?

shonuffmaster.jpg

What does Ja think about this ..

[img][/img]33eh2x4.jpg
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    lol

Hush @chicity
    Seriously

Lol @ you thinking anyone was gonna post something delicious, let alone delectable
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

That ? need to drink milk
  • Reesey
    edited November 2015
    Options

LOL

https://youtu.be/eNj781oNMdg
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But many scientific studies have shown an assortment of detrimental health effects directly linked to milk consumption. And the most surprising link is that not only do we barely absorb the calcium in cow’s milk (especially if pasteurized), but to make matters worse, it actually increases calcium loss from the bones. What an irony this is!

Here's how it happens. Like all animal protein, milk acidifies the body pH which in turn triggers a biological correction. You see, calcium is an excellent acid neutralizer and the biggest storage of calcium in the body is – you guessed it… in the bones. So the very same calcium that our bones need to stay strong is utilized to neutralize the acidifying effect of milk. Once calcium is pulled out of the bones, it leaves the body via the ? , so that the surprising net result after this is an actual calcium deficit

http://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

? keep telling me veganism is the way to go...but I been hard headed.
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got the pork marinating
  • Reesey
    Options
    Got the pork marinating

@Judge_Judah lol
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got the pork marinating

@Judge_Judah lol

It has been taken care of...

Thawadah Achwath (thank you sister)
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

But many scientific studies have shown an assortment of detrimental health effects directly linked to milk consumption. And the most surprising link is that not only do we barely absorb the calcium in cow’s milk (especially if pasteurized), but to make matters worse, it actually increases calcium loss from the bones. What an irony this is!

Here's how it happens. Like all animal protein, milk acidifies the body pH which in turn triggers a biological correction. You see, calcium is an excellent acid neutralizer and the biggest storage of calcium in the body is – you guessed it… in the bones. So the very same calcium that our bones need to stay strong is utilized to neutralize the acidifying effect of milk. Once calcium is pulled out of the bones, it leaves the body via the ? , so that the surprising net result after this is an actual calcium deficit

http://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

? keep telling me veganism is the way to go...but I been hard headed.

I mix it up. I only drink coconut milk. I cut pork out and rarely eat beef. Vegan food is good but hard to find.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh

Im expecting a plate from whomever you pillage your food from

@MsSouthern
    No green bean casserole imma need a dessert plate too

@MrsReeseyCup
    ? it you aint gonna have any food leftover

imm be at your homes like

2pac.gif

I don't mess with it either

My kid loves it for some reason lol

We are gonna have fudge pie , bourbon pecan pie, pumpkin pie ,and banana pudding this year
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh

@MsSouthern

@MrsReeseyCup

2pac.gif

We are gonna have fudge pie , bourbon pecan pie, pumpkin pie ,and banana pudding this year

Girl, don't you live around the corner from me? lol

"with our powers combined". lol

Ima ? both yall hoes
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    My bad reeseypoo
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh

@MsSouthern

@MrsReeseyCup

2pac.gif

Looks like I'm driving to Austin for thanksgiving