scumbag!

Options

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    JokerKing wrote: »
    I told this story on here on how I got my first baby mama before, I was trying to find it to quote it cause I ain't feel like typing, but ? it.

Back in high school there was a ? me and my boy was trying to smash. He ended up with her, but nah, she had to be mine.

One day, my boys ex was in a real bad car accident. She was ? up. Bruised face, arms, everything. So I hatch me a plan. I go see her at the hospital. We talk and chit chat a little. Then I offer her a couple hundred dollars to tell everyone my boy did this to her, not a car accident. This was before social media, so everyone believed her.

That ? was the most hated man on earth! Her brothers beat this ? ass, and his girlfriend, who I was after, broke up with him.

Long story short, I got her and she became my daughters mom.

Low-Key...this the most ? up Story in this thread.
    ...I still hope you made this up @JokerKing .

Like, you need yo ass whooped brah........this ? take the Cake.

This is some soap opera ? ! Damn Tyler Perry storyline.

Crazier part is...he had a Child w/ this ? after she pulled that ? .!

Lol some of the most triflin ? brah...
    And ? getting on me because they ? chose lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    That ? in prison for robbing a jewelry store. He was ? anyway
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this continued for about a month, until we ? up. I left a hickey on her neck? Maaaaaaaannnn her pops saw this ? and beat her. She came to school the next day with an eye like Red for Friday. I didn't even feel bad smh.

The ? moved, I blocked her number and all contacts/social media...
    bun-b-disappoint-o.gif
    Right? This ? got her beat, THEN cut off all contact. Cooooooooooold bloooooooooded!
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Secondly u gotta watch them old ? .

U might think he just old and tryna help but wrong place wrong time

Meanwhile he's mara sugardaddy shaming u on purpose for standing too close.

Old nigz r devious when it comes to hoes.

ayTvx0g.png
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Swear Deadeye done posted that same Meme bout Selmteen times this week brah . . .
  • deadeye
    Options
    I Swear Deadeye done posted that same Meme bout Selmteen times this week brah . . .

Nah, only twice this week.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he been posting that since he started posting lol
  • deadeye
    Options

he been posting that since he started posting lol

Not with the "U Mad?" meme though.
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Man I know I ain't ? lol peep game....

So around H/S graduation it's sorta like ritual to go on what we call "leavers" which is basically a week of getting ? up and bagging ? .

So I book in advance a real nice condo, I'm talking penthouse suit type ? here, and I was working heavy after exams so I had the paper to stunt.

So I'm rolling with a gang of homies, at an EDM concert (plenty white ? go to these) and one of my homies catches a busta tryna stunt, had about a couple g's worth of money held up in the air like the Statue of Liberty too, so at this moment we doing paper scissors rock like dragon ball z, debating who gonna swoop in, it fell on me smh.

(You gotta know, this was when I had legs, I'm talm bout Justin Gatlin type speed, I was heavy into athletics around this age). So I kamikaze in from the side like Superman but instead of punching I manage to snatch the money, my ? I tell you, I never had an adrenaline rush like this befo, the boy was ? so before he could catch my face I was gone like the wind.

Come to find out that ? was crying, made local news, talking about what had happened, ended up going home that night LOL.

I felt no remorse what so ever. Was BMF with his cash too, till this day we still joke about that ? , just hope karma don't come round to bite me in the ass :'(
This discussion has been closed.