Options
    how about:

1. undisciplined
    2. no ownership
    3. inflated sense of self
    4. mommy issues

whats sup top
    how you been sweetie?
    you my girl and we can be cool afterwards...

but you know i gotta get in ya ass now right.

whats do you mean undisciplined, what is a disciplined man.
    no ownership...really.ok so if a man has a home he owns dos that mean he will treat you better than a man with just an apartment?/
    inflated sense of self....what? more than a woman who thinks she can talk slick because every mans wants her and she has her pick of the liter.

you do know that all the things you mentioned is why a single dude can run thru groups of chicks only for them to bash him because they jst throw the ? at him because they think all that equals love.

even if a dude has all that is is not running thru chicks...he is still looked at like a ? , pushover or not giving them enough problems, too perfect so he must be up to something, ? , or yall just simply get bored because he treats you like a queen.

and dont be talkin bout my mama.

ill go at all you womenz
    @MissK @obnoxiouslyfresh @Kat @scorpio4lfe @ayebaebae @MsSouthern @Khaleesi

@2stepz_ahead

an undisciplined man is one without purpose who is unable to delay gratification for self-edification.

no ownership? funny how you immediately assume material possessions. dig deeper, brother. own all that is you and that which you set forth.

inflated sense of self? humility is a next to godliness. a quick study will give you a deeper understanding of this.

and I don't know your mama. I'm sure she nurtured you well : )

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how about:

1. undisciplined
    2. no ownership
    4. mommy issues

whats sup top
    how you been sweetie?

no ownership...really.ok so if a man has a home he owns dos that mean he will treat you better than a man with just an apartment?/
    inflated sense of self....what? more than a woman who thinks she can talk slick because every mans wants her and she has her pick of the liter.

you do know that all the things you mentioned is why a single dude can run thru groups of chicks only for them to bash him because they jst throw the ? at him because they think all that equals love.

even if a dude has all that is is not running thru chicks...he is still looked at like a ? , pushover or not giving them enough problems, too perfect so he must be up to something, ? , or yall just simply get bored because he treats you like a queen.

ill go at all you womenz

@2stepz_ahead

an undisciplined man is one without purpose who is unable to delay gratification for self-edification.

no ownership? funny how you immediately assume material possessions. dig deeper, brother. own all that is you and that which you set forth.

inflated sense of self? humility is a next to godliness. a quick study will give you a deeper understanding of this.

im sorry....please forgive me top.

i was trippin.

but lets not pretend alot of chicks dont think materialistically.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how about:

1. undisciplined
    2. no ownership
    4. mommy issues

whats sup top
    how you been sweetie?

ill go at all you womenz

@2stepz_ahead

i was trippin.

You think the same way though..it's evident in your posts
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this thread smh

Gems are all over this ?

You ? hang in there Lol
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't even got ? to say. Cause Topoftheworld in here saying it all.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wuwop wrote: »
    What do you mean mother issues??

I grew up without one, so are you talking about people who weren't fortunate enough to have on in our life? Or the scrub ? who depend on mommy?

@topoftheworld

@Wuwop both, sadly. growing up without a mother or mother figure affects both sexes differently. females won't have a model for emulation and identification. while the emotional and relational growth in males often retards.

I have found that an emotionally or psychologically absent mother tends to have a more deleterious effect on a male than a physically absent one due to circumstances outside of one's control (e.g. sickness, death).

conversely, I have observed mother/son emotionally-suffocating relationships because the mother doesn't have a healthy adult relationship with a male partner. this almost always stifles their son's growth and often negatively effects his ability to maintain a meaningful relationship with a healthy woman.

There's Always an exception
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    how about:

1. undisciplined
    2. no ownership
    4. mommy issues

whats sup top
    how you been sweetie?

ill go at all you womenz

@2stepz_ahead

i was trippin.

first off.....we talking about yall

and i dont think materialistically.....

i stunt.

but naw. i learn my lesson why yall trippin
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how about:

1. undisciplined
    2. no ownership
    4. mommy issues

thats me, also add wet dog smell

• Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I've had a chick recently say I was too nice too her. Then when I got upset about it she mad I'm being an ? . Couldnt believe I had to ask her "You don't like bring treated properly?" She talking bout she "don't deserve it" and calling herself "a ? ."

giphy.gif

Had to cut her low self esteem ass loose. ? are ? doing out here traumatizing these hoes??? I aint even simp. I ? her down, build up spliff, take her out for some dinner or order in after, back to her crib ? her down again. Thats the itinerary. But somehow she mad at herself. By the time I could show her how dumb she sounded I lost complete interest. This ubeing single thing is ? . Easier to just cheat every now and then. ? .

I took one of my cousin's friends out one time because she asked me to. Her friend was depressed and sad and just needed her spirits uplifted. I take her out, takes a minute for her to open up but she eventually does.

During our conversation, she claims "I have bad luck when it comes to men. As soon as I let them close they take advantage."

As the convo progresses, she looks over at this dude dapping his homies up smiling and hugging females at this group party and says

Her: I can't stand friendly ? .

Me: (I got the most puzzled look on my face while sitting there in a minute and a half in silence) I'm pretty sure what you just said isn't complex at all however can you please explain?

Of course she says what I thought she would and in the back of my head I'm thinking, and you wonder why your love life is suffering.

I completely understand the whole person being too nice. I talked this chick back in the day that would apologize for no reason to me. Would do anything to appease me and avoid a confrontation. I think some of these females get being a push over and being treated like a woman with respect confused.

If a woman wants to see their man mad or mean just have a disagreement, take him out of character, nag, do something you know he hates. It's not hard. No one can ? a man off like his significant other can.

Btw I would off myself if I ever met or got stuck with No 6.

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Ya have to read ''The Prince'' by Machiavelli there's a side note that quotes a women admitting that man puts women in a level way too high.

Women are very complex and yet quite so simple.

You already lost lol

Think about it, if you call someone' simple' , it means just that.

But if you let them, a simple mfer can say some ? soooo simple YOU can make it complex and bring you to their level

Lol. Word... like

"Love you" VS. "I love you"?
  • Peace_79
    edited December 2015
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    1. They say im too cocky
    2. I dont bring enough baggage to the table that they can try to fix and mold (baby mamas, kids, un happy marriage) I have a good job and can cook and clean so they see me as a man that wants but doesnt need them.
    3. Because of #2 I dont take their insecure ? and let them know that I see the games they play.
    4. Im light skinned. I blame Nino Brown for making these hoes hate on us lol

All of these reasons are why marriage makes no sense. I think alot of guys feed into the "second mommy" ? . Honestly, if you're self sufficient, educated, good job, and your own spot as a black man in 2015/2016, why do yourself a disservice by wifing a chick??

I'm not saying don't date, but why would u willingly invite unneeded drama in your life? For the life of me, I don't understand it. I snap on my dad all the time. Like ? you been married to mom almost 40 years. When u upgrading my ? ?? Smh lmao

Lmao ... Bruh.

What in the blue ? are you talking about?

Y'all have a myopic and jaded view of women, love, and relationships.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited December 2015
    Options

I grew up without one, so are you talking about people who weren't fortunate enough to have on in our life? Or the scrub ? who depend on mommy?

@topoftheworld

@Wuwop both, sadly. growing up without a mother or mother figure affects both sexes differently. females won't have a model for emulation and identification. while the emotional and relational growth in males often retards.

I have found that an emotionally or psychologically absent mother tends to have a more deleterious effect on a male than a physically absent one due to circumstances outside of one's control (e.g. sickness, death).

conversely, I have observed mother/son emotionally-suffocating relationships because the mother doesn't have a healthy adult relationship with a male partner. this almost always stifles their son's growth and often negatively effects his ability to maintain a meaningful relationship with a healthy woman.
    ok...bs aside. i respect you answers
    let me ask you this @topoftheworld
    why do some women think they deserve the lifestyle they see others live and give their mate ? when they dont.

i also talk to alot of women...and they always say what a mans role in the relationship should be...but alot of them dont support the man on the way building up but want to benefit off of what is he has "built". yet these same women think they should not work and play the homemaker role because "women should be supported". what value does this woman add to this mans life after all the hard work is done? only to maybe become bored or angry and take half his ? . i think at point he has a reason to have an inflated sense of self.

also, undisciplined.....lets get back to that. is it me or is it more and more women moving towards the definition you gave. it seems instagram is more important having morals. chicks having plans of the next pic they gonna send out but no plans on applying for the new position that gives them more responsibilities because they figure some thirsty dude will wife them up.

i can say alot about dudes too...but we on women right now.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I ain't even got ? to say. Cause Topoftheworld in here saying it all.

no excuse....add you two cents
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    how about:

1. undisciplined
    2. no ownership
    4. mommy issues

whats sup top
    how you been sweetie?

ill go at all you womenz

@2stepz_ahead

i was trippin.

you dont know what your talking about.

i am very far from materialistic.

show me a post where i come off like that.

i'll wait
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    1. They say im too cocky
    2. I dont bring enough baggage to the table that they can try to fix and mold (baby mamas, kids, un happy marriage) I have a good job and can cook and clean so they see me as a man that wants but doesnt need them.
    3. Because of #2 I dont take their insecure ? and let them know that I see the games they play.
    4. Im light skinned. I blame Nino Brown for making these hoes hate on us lol

All of these reasons are why marriage makes no sense. I think alot of guys feed into the "second mommy" ? . Honestly, if you're self sufficient, educated, good job, and your own spot as a black man in 2015/2016, why do yourself a disservice by wifing a chick??

I'm not saying don't date, but why would u willingly invite unneeded drama in your life? For the life of me, I don't understand it. I snap on my dad all the time. Like ? you been married to mom almost 40 years. When u upgrading my ? ?? Smh lmao

This. I was talking to a chick about this and what a woman can bring to the table and she like it should be 65/35, the man can pay for everything and she can cook and clean. I'm like for what? I can cook and clean myself. Am I suppose to forget to cook and clean so she can bring that to the table? I don't need a maid and I'm not trying to be no sugar daddy

I seen a dude make a status that said "if me & my woman stayed together then she don't have to pay anything, it's my place etc etc etc, that's what a real man do". I looked at that status like "shut yo little square ass up" lol. Then all of the chicken head bums was quoting it saying "this is a real man"..........naw, he just a simp & you just a ? ass ?

"He's not a real man because he don't want to take care of me and my 7 kids." This is real life....folks really think this way.

It's a shaming tactic some women use. Most women who are comfortable with themselves and know their worth don't have to use shaming tactics to get their point across. Attacking a guy's manhood is always a way to get a rise out of him. Lol
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how about:

1. undisciplined
    2. no ownership
    4. mommy issues

whats sup top
    how you been sweetie?

ill go at all you womenz

@2stepz_ahead

i was trippin.

you dont know what your talking about.

i am very far from materialistic.

show me a post where i come off like that.

i'll wait

A second response? That must have hit home.

I'm just saying, no offense was intended.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Girl just told me I aint ? cause I told her I'm not going to be available on the weekends cause the NFL playoffs gonna be on.

giphy.gif

I dont see the beef, told her i'm avail after work
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Simple...other women don t like me...

I dont know they travel in packs...at least when inwas young they did..and im . Lone wolf..i could always catc h the eye of one but the others would be like no girl....

Had to catch em alone...and take em down like that
  • Peace_79
    edited January 2016
    Options

@topoftheworld

ok...bs aside. i respect you answers
    let me ask you this @topoftheworld
    why do some women think they deserve the lifestyle they see others live and give their mate ? when they dont.

i also talk to alot of women...and they always say what a mans role in the relationship should be...but alot of them dont support the man on the way building up but want to benefit off of what is he has "built". yet these same women think they should not work and play the homemaker role because "women should be supported". what value does this woman add to this mans life after all the hard work is done? only to maybe become bored or angry and take half his ? . i think at point he has a reason to have an inflated sense of self.

also, undisciplined.....lets get back to that. is it me or is it more and more women moving towards the definition you gave. it seems instagram is more important having morals. chicks having plans of the next pic they gonna send out but no plans on applying for the new position that gives them more responsibilities because they figure some thirsty dude will wife them up.

i can say alot about dudes too...but we on women right now.

A potential mate, man or woman, has much ... much more "value" to offer to a relationship ... than their net worth

If that is all you see them as ... a mere price tag; monogamy may not be for you ...

You also seem to be doing a hell of a lot of generalizing

Birds should stop being birds...
    ? ? should stop being ? ? ...

To treat all people as the lowest caliber of their gender is grossly misrepresentative.