The Official YMCMB/G-Unit vs MMG Beef Thread

Options

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Man if niccas think 50 ain't plotting some ? up ? crazy. 50 to petty to let this slide

Look at his instagram
    He just gathering paperwork to show that a ? meek used to hang with skipped out on a 1500 dollar steak house bill
    No grown man should strive to be petty

YouMad.jpg

you making an early push for 2016 stan of the year huh?

Shut yo ? ass up

tumblr_npb723cH2B1qh7nmuo1_500.gif

band-memes-ronburgundy.jpg
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? gonna have meek on suicide watch
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man if niccas think 50 ain't plotting some ? up ? crazy. 50 to petty to let this slide

Look at his instagram
    He just gathering paperwork to show that a ? meek used to hang with skipped out on a 1500 dollar steak house bill

YouMad.jpg

Shut yo ? ass up

your response's are equivalent to meek mills back to back response, #weak

11820701_1132495910105632_376867938_n.jpg?w=320&h=320

Damn!!!!!
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Look at his instagram

YouMad.jpg

Shut yo ? ass up

your response's are equivalent to meek mills back to back response, #weak

11820701_1132495910105632_376867938_n.jpg?w=320&h=320

Damn!!!!!

thats pretty fkin clever tbh

would be better if it was used as a line in an actual diss track tho
  • BackInWhite
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Po' Meek, boy can't win for losing. After gettin clowned to death about bein "twitter fingers" in the beef against Drake, comes back with bars against 50 and is still gettin roasted. That boy jus needs to take a break for a minute before his career is truly finished.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH..
    Yea Meek will commit suicide
    cause the lames posting memes on the internet about him..

Lol.. 50 Cents and Drake stans
    are going to meme him to death..
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

SMH..

It's all bad from here. I just want a lyrical onslaught to finish him off tho. But Meek is to blame here can't forget that
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH..

lmfao..true say

boy sounds confident as anything on that ep, is earning, has the baddest chick in the game (if youre into plastic) and is living the dream after coming from nothing

all the talk about 'hes gonna commit suicide blah blah blah';, and i realise that post was slightly facetious.... but im talking bigger picture..... is just self ether on those posters part because it exposes their own mental weakness

if youre young, making some fire music, confident, in the prime of your life..? nicki...how badly are some memes gonna affect you?.... i wouldnt give a ? about it
  • illedout
    Options

SMH..

It's all bad from here. I just want a lyrical onslaught to finish him off tho. But Meek is to blame here can't forget that

Naw Meek ain't start this,
    Fif was taunting the boy while on stage in Sweden some damn where.. Meek responded..

But that's neither here nor there,
    Hopefully we get some bars from both camps..

Also,
    I'm a little disappointed that Kid Kid got quiet when Fat Trel mentioned his name..
  • illedout
    Options
    Screwtape wrote: »

SMH..

lmfao..true say

boy sounds confident as anything on that ep, is earning, has the baddest chick in the game (if youre into plastic) and is living the dream after coming from nothing

all the talk about 'hes gonna commit suicide blah blah blah';, and i realise that post was slightly facetious.... but im talking bigger picture..... is just self ether on those posters part because it exposes their own mental weakness

if youre young, making some fire music, confident, in the prime of your life..? nicki...how badly are some memes gonna affect you?.... i wouldnt give a ? about it

Bruh.. Finally,
    Someone other than me and a handful of other posters get it..
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH..

lmfao..true say

Bruh.. Finally,

While I can agree somewhat with that perspective, what yall failing to see is what the effect that social media can possibly have in his career, what will come from this? How much does this damage his image and perception on social media? How many artists will still want to collabo with him? What endorsements will he now be able to secure? What brands will want to be associated with him??

^^^^^^These are the questions that need to be asked.

Its all good and well this ´? nicki talk, being young and earning a little cash and blah blah blah´, b ut don´t see the long term strategy or what the future is looking like for this ? ...but I´ll leave yall to it.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Options

SMH..

lmfao..true say

In general you'd be right but this ? clearly is affecting Meek given that he can't keep his ? off social media responding to ? . ? when the Drake ? was poppin off he got into with a Hot97 DJ on instagram about some ? ...he admitted his own team had to change his Twitter password to keep him off...clearly the memes ain't about to make him ? himself but he's also clearly shown they bother him
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH..

lmfao..true say

take away all the beef for a minute

not sure about the fire music part, he makes some good music but he's hardly on par with his contemporaries (Kendrick, cole, krit,drake etc)

confident....maybe on tracks but I've said before any of this beef, he comes off as an introvert with some sort social problem, ever see his interviews? like he has a hard time or something, the confidence to me is a façade

now he shouldn't care about some internet meme's, why would he? but with that said he has no one to blame for becoming a human punching bag except himself

with that said, he put out some wack disses, so for people to cry for some sort of response is just stupid, respond to one of the weakest diss records in recent memory?

50 cent is a business man who raps at this point in his career and is above some mediocre rapper like meek, not to mention the meme's he's putting out are providing the same entertainment as a diss song would, it's also effective as it's getting 50's fans to laugh at meek while getting meeks fan to catch feelings, just check the thread for a handful of them....if he puts out a diss cool but 50 just using instagram at this point is equivalent for jayz saying And all you other cats throwing shots at Jigga, You only get half a bar, ? y'all ?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH..

lmfao..true say

Bruh.. Finally,

While I can agree somewhat with that perspective, what yall failing to see is what the effect that social media can possibly have in his career, what will come from this? How much does this damage his image and perception on social media? How many artists will still want to collabo with him? What endorsements will he now be able to secure? What brands will want to be associated with him??

Its all good and well this ´? nicki talk, being young and earning a little cash and blah blah blah´, b ut don´t see the long term strategy or what the future is looking like for this ? ...but I´ll leave yall to it.

The only question you should be asking is where 50's bars are

You're on a hip hop site speculating about social media posts like that ? is in any way related/relevant to music/rap beef. Please take that gossip ? to a gossip site where it belongs

Like I said before, you silly ? are allowing the machine to change the rules of rap and y'all are embracing it like the sheep y'all are

Smgdh at "analyzing" the effects of social media on a rap beef. That doesn't even make sense
  • bck145
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

SMH..

lmfao..true say

Bruh.. Finally,

You're on a hip hop site speculating about social media posts like that ? is in any way related/relevant to music/rap beef. Please take that gossip ? to a gossip site where it belongs

Like I said before, you silly ? are allowing the machine to change the rules of rap and y'all are embracing it like the sheep y'all are

Smgdh at "analyzing" the effects of social media on a rap beef. That doesn't even make sense

you have a rule book we aren't aware of there referee?
  • BackInWhite
    Options

SMH..

lmfao..true say

not sure about the fire music part, he makes some good music but he's hardly on par with his contemporaries (Kendrick, cole, krit,drake etc)

confident....maybe on tracks but I've said before any of this beef, he comes off as an introvert with some sort social problem, ever see his interviews? like he has a hard time or something, the confidence to me is a façade

now he shouldn't care about some internet meme's, why would he? but with that said he has no one to blame for becoming a human punching bag except himself

with that said, he put out some wack disses, so for people to cry for some sort of response is just stupid, respond to one of the weakest diss records in recent memory?

50 cent is a business man who raps at this point in his career and is above some mediocre rapper like meek, not to mention the meme's he's putting out are providing the same entertainment as a diss song would, it's also effective as it's getting 50's fans to laugh at meek while getting meeks fan to catch feelings, just check the thread for a handful of them....if he puts out a diss cool but 50 just using instagram at this point is equivalent for jayz saying And all you other cats throwing shots at Jigga, You only get half a bar, ? y'all ?

It's not the equivalent of a half a jay bar
    It can't be when he's out here producing paperwork and spending all day (numerous days) on the ?
    That's where 1 side disagrees with the other side
  • bck145
    edited January 2016
    Options

SMH..

lmfao..true say

It's not the equivalent of a half a jay bar
    It can't be when he's out here producing paperwork and spending all day (numerous days) on the ?
    That's where 1 side disagrees with the other side

you think 50's spending days doing this or ppl are sending him the stuff and he's posting to a larger audience? comeon

• international
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

SMH..

lmfao..true say

Bruh.. Finally,

lmaoooo@ this dumb ? , clearly social media is related and relevant to music/rap beef, hence, ? using those channels to shape public opinion...lmaoooo, smart dumb ? *sighs*
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    got this ? ? illedout
    following me different threads just to flag my ?
    backinwhite tryin ride a wave and hate on me like ex ?
    taygetem take my nuts out ya mouth stop speaking about me

See this shows u a Stan I didn't say names I was tlkin abt 5 posters but u was the only one to feel hit lol
  • international
    Options

This is etherous!
This discussion has been closed.