xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at getting history lessons instead of bars
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    j-a-d-a wrote: »
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    That order of protection was real ? want to rewrite history. Murder inc had 50 shook

People really forget history over time, it's sad. Nobody remembers Bang Em (who was beefin wit 50 at the time he said it) saying 50 didn't file the order of protection, Fat Sha did and how 50 went to Irv Gotti's office dolo and tried to deliver it to him himself? It's crazy that anybody would discredit 50's stripes in the street at this point. No one remembers him being down with E Money Bags? The same dude that tried to murk Preme and killed his man in the process, meanwhile 50 was runnin around with him in Queens after the fact. 50 is a rare breed. No one remembers Bimmy vouching for 50 bein a gangsta? This dude had beef with Preme, Henchman, Chaz Slim Williams, and ya'll think he's shook by these dudes? Smh.

Exactly. These fools don't know but vouching for a ? in law enforcement crew's stripes. ? is laughable
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fif replied to irv
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Great now this ? on his instafingers ? with murder Inc.... This what happens when you cosign wack ? it keeps going and going becuz everybody saying its cool....what happened to trigger fingers turned to twitter fingers being something frowned upon has that logic changed since the summer
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Great now this ? on his instafingers ? with murder Inc.... This what happens when you cosign wack ? it keeps going and going becuz everybody saying its cool....what happened to trigger fingers turned to twitter fingers being something frowned upon has that logic changed since the summer

Lol u mad because murder inc is a defunct label? It's ok buddy. Bottomline is they're done it's over and will never come back. MMG about to suffer the same fate
  • GetoBoy
    edited January 2016
    Options

Lol u mad because murder inc is a defunct label? It's ok buddy. Bottomline is they're done it's over and will never come back. MMG about to suffer the same fate

Whatever you say Whoo Kid
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

damn, you dickriding hard, smh...try a little objectivity...smh
  • sapp08_2001
    Options

Nah son you just mad because I stated facts. Truth hurts don't it
  • international
    Options

nah on some real ? , you´re not even being the least objective, its a concern how much yall blindly dickride these ? , what are you really getting from it??!!! Yall refuting and rejecting facts and acting in denial, some of yall got real issues, smh
  • sapp08_2001
    Options

nah on some real ? , you´re not even being the least objective, its a concern how much yall blindly dickride these ? , what are you really getting from it??!!! Yall refuting and rejecting facts and acting in denial, some of yall got real issues, smh

Nah you're probably one of then ja rule fans that cried when his ass got murdered on wax. Fact. Stop ? and admit it
  • international
    Options
    Fif replied to irv

and how true is this ? , took everything? What has he got to show for it now??!!! Declared bankrupt, can´t even deal with the lawsuits that are coming at this ? neck, he silently suffering, doesn´t even have the courage to release new projects as he knows what its going be like when them first week numbers come out, he will flop hard, his day has pass, but of course he´d have yall believing otherwise and yall as expected just stan along...
  • international
    Options

Nah you're probably one of then ja rule fans that cried when his ass got murdered on wax. Fact. Stop ? and admit it

look at you, you´re pitiful, so blind that you can´t even digest what Im sayin, your too far lost in your stannery, smh... how does someone dropping a diss track on someone that i don´t even know, affect me directly? smh...
  • sapp08_2001
    Options

look at you, you´re pitiful, so blind that you can´t even digest what Im sayin, your too far lost in your stannery, smh... how does someone dropping a diss track on someone that i don´t even know, affect me directly? smh...

We can agree to disagree point blank period. It don't matter to me
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rockie fresh just dropped another classic. 50 lost
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GetoBoy
    Options

irvgotti187I'm too old and too grown and smart for this ? . Nothing this guy does effects or gets to me. I understand it all. I also understand people. And quite honestly. I don't think they truly care about the TRUTH. The TRUTH in this matter is 50 did get his ass whipped and harmed by us soft guys. Hahah. Hit Factory Studios. The Truth is this document is real. At the bottom of it you will see THE INFORMANT CURTIS JACKSON. (50 Cent). Gave this Police Report. The Truth is he had an ORDER OF PROTECTION against myself. My brother Chris and my artist/? BLACKCHILD. He left out Rule for whatever reason. Although Rule set it on his ? ass 1st. The TRUTH is he then hit us with a lawsuit. I forgot what we paid him. Either 150,000 or 250,000 for whipping his ass. These are all UNDISPUTED FACTS. So Curtis. I didn't say you was scared of me and murder Inc. THE ORDER OF PROTECTION DID. THE TRUTH is Get Rich or Die Trying was an incredible album. The TRUTH is that album. And the FBI hurt MURDER INC. When the Feds raided. They cut off Universal and Def Jam from giving me any more money. Really hard to fight a war without funding. I think we still put out Multi Platinum Albums after that. Check the #'s. They don't lie. I have no interest whatsoever in going back and forth with Curtis on this. I'm on vacation with my dad for his 82nd birthday. SURROUNDED BY LOVE. I have my MURDER INC FAMILY THAT SURROUNDS ME WITH LOVE. BULLETPROOF LOVE FOR ALL MY ? OUT THERE THAT WILL UNDERSTAND THAT!! I am a HAPPY MAN!! Curtis is a tormented soul. How can you violate and disrespect your own son. So I know for sure he has no morals and will say and do. And lie to any and everyone. Without thinking twice. The TRUTH is he knows exactly who MURDER INC is. We are MEN over here lil ? . And it's a MOB of us. Really the whole INDUSTRY knows the TRUTH. But not everyone is as REAL as us. That's why I confirmed @meekmill post. Cause if I got LOVE for someone. That's it. I got LOVE. I knew what would happen. All good. That's me. I'm DIFFERENT!! Now I'm gonna go back to the LOVE and my FAMILY. I love that. Y'all say whatever. Hahah. IG it's MURDER!!!

Tougher then any meme 50 and his lil minions can create but let me guess "how y'all know it's true anybody can just say that ? " knock it off yo boy looking weak out here should of just dropped a track on Meek now in a hot sec the tide finna turn on him
  • international
    Options

irvgotti187I'm too old and too grown and smart for this ? . Nothing this guy does effects or gets to me. I understand it all. I also understand people. And quite honestly. I don't think they truly care about the TRUTH. The TRUTH in this matter is 50 did get his ass whipped and harmed by us soft guys. Hahah. Hit Factory Studios. The Truth is this document is real. At the bottom of it you will see THE INFORMANT CURTIS JACKSON. (50 Cent). Gave this Police Report. The Truth is he had an ORDER OF PROTECTION against myself. My brother Chris and my artist/? BLACKCHILD. He left out Rule for whatever reason. Although Rule set it on his ? ass 1st. The TRUTH is he then hit us with a lawsuit. I forgot what we paid him. Either 150,000 or 250,000 for whipping his ass. These are all UNDISPUTED FACTS. So Curtis. I didn't say you was scared of me and murder Inc. THE ORDER OF PROTECTION DID. THE TRUTH is Get Rich or Die Trying was an incredible album. The TRUTH is that album. And the FBI hurt MURDER INC. When the Feds raided. They cut off Universal and Def Jam from giving me any more money. Really hard to fight a war without funding. I think we still put out Multi Platinum Albums after that. Check the #'s. They don't lie. I have no interest whatsoever in going back and forth with Curtis on this. I'm on vacation with my dad for his 82nd birthday. SURROUNDED BY LOVE. I have my MURDER INC FAMILY THAT SURROUNDS ME WITH LOVE. BULLETPROOF LOVE FOR ALL MY ? OUT THERE THAT WILL UNDERSTAND THAT!! I am a HAPPY MAN!! Curtis is a tormented soul. How can you violate and disrespect your own son. So I know for sure he has no morals and will say and do. And lie to any and everyone. Without thinking twice. The TRUTH is he knows exactly who MURDER INC is. We are MEN over here lil ? . And it's a MOB of us. Really the whole INDUSTRY knows the TRUTH. But not everyone is as REAL as us. That's why I confirmed @meekmill post. Cause if I got LOVE for someone. That's it. I got LOVE. I knew what would happen. All good. That's me. I'm DIFFERENT!! Now I'm gonna go back to the LOVE and my FAMILY. I love that. Y'all say whatever. Hahah. IG it's MURDER!!!

Now that´s some real ? ...how do you discredit that?!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All facts

Its murdddddda.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Dame Dash-"Everybody knows Irv is not a criminal "

Lock this ? ....it's corny now

When you start co signing sucka ? like Irv Gotti, ? getting out of hand

Irv a cornball who wanted to be in the streets cause it's validation for him, whatever side of the street he on, I ain't on it

(and I don't think 50 should even reply to them corny ? , he getting corny with it now too...if there's a max for memes, he's reached it...time for whatever's next)
  • GetoBoy
    Options

Tougher then any meme 50 and his lil minions can create but let me guess "how y'all know it's true anybody can just say that ? " knock it off yo boy looking weak out here should of just dropped a track on Meek now in a hot sec the tide finna turn on him

And as I say that now the same ppl that was flooding Meek page with ? emojis are now flooding 50 page with rat emojis..... This what happens when you let ppl allow you to think yo wack ? is cool now those same ppl finna turn against you and by the time you do drop a track you finna be Meek status to them
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50's name on that huh?

Still no bars...
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awwww ? !!!!!! Gotti exposing that big teeth ass ? !!! lol
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options