The Official YMCMB/G-Unit vs MMG Beef Thread

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    It's a wrap for Drake. Meek Mill is going to college.
    http://youtu.be/fQvxmQjfuvE
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a wrap for Drake. Meek Mill is going to college.

I pray that was sarcasm.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Great now this ? on his instafingers ? with murder Inc.... This what happens when you cosign wack ? it keeps going and going becuz everybody saying its cool....what happened to trigger fingers turned to twitter fingers being something frowned upon has that logic changed since the summer

Lol u mad because murder inc is a defunct label? It's ok buddy. Bottomline is they're done it's over and will never come back. MMG about to suffer the same fate

damn, you dickriding hard, smh...try a little objectivity...smh

Nah son you just mad because I stated facts. Truth hurts don't it

nah on some real ? , you´re not even being the least objective, its a concern how much yall blindly dickride these ? , what are you really getting from it??!!! Yall refuting and rejecting facts and acting in denial, some of yall got real issues, smh

Youre a French Montana Stan. You were heated when 50 came for him a couple years back so what does that say about you're investment in this argument?

lmaooo@ yall ? , there is a difference between enjoying someone´s music and a being a STAN and riding this hard for someone, I have no problem admitting that I like French´s music (although, not the same as late) and will always keeping my stance in regards to MAX B AKA THE SILVER SURFER...

however, this ´sapp´ dude hasn´t step outside his house yet, let alone this thread, and if yall can´t see something wrong, then yall clearly suffer from the same symptoms, just above he vouching for another man beating another man´s ass like he fif´s ? , only your woman should be talking like that, smh...that´s the kind of behaviour yall promoting??!! smh, shame on yall and on me, for even addressing this ? .

There u go again whining like a Lil ? . Fact is this is an "allhiphop" site. I can say wtf I want. You got a problem with it then too ? bad "Mr International". Yo ass probably never even been outside the states. Go fall into oblivion...waste of sperm ass ?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 was just in the hood. I told him don't do no more dusty beats ever again. Ain't no rappers rolling through here like that I ain't see no police like yall nerds be claiming
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek has a parole violation,
    he ain't facing no serious time..

3-6 months max..

The judge could also be waiting to give him another drug test to see if he's dumb enough to keep smoking weed..

And how is Meek not winning the 50 feud ??
    Meek put it in a rap,
    All 50 did was drop a bunch of corny memes..
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

3-6 months max..

The judge could also be waiting to give him another drug test to see if he's dumb enough to keep smoking weed..

Meek put it in a rap,

Eh fif still has time, granted he's dropped music about past dude quicker but he has time, hopefully something comes before meek gets locked up.
  • illedout
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    In 8 months I guaran-? -tee ? will say & have back and forths saying Meek won the "feud" with 50 Cent and Drake.

3-6 months max..

Meek put it in a rap,

Didn't even take 8hrs @Sion
    Lmao.

As of right now, this hour, this second, this moment,
    50 ain't dropped no music YET..

Lol..
    Am I right or am I right ??

This is hip hop,
    Battles aren't won on Instagram and Twitter..

Can't crown Fif the winner if he ain't even drop no music..
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In 8 months I guaran-? -tee ? will say & have back and forths saying Meek won the "feud" with 50 Cent and Drake.

3-6 months max..

Meek put it in a rap,

Lmao.

Lol..

This is hip hop,

Who crown Fif a winner?Lol
    50 one of my favorite rappers and i ? with Meek,but i wouldn't say 50 won anything,but you'll talking as if dude scared to drop a diss?
    Like i said in a earlier post ill love to see some music come out of this,but i think his crew might drop a diss first before he do.
    Young generation(social media)love Drake,they dont give a ? about 50,so he not just going to put out any diss,he been doing this for years IMO.
  • illedout
    Options

3-6 months max..

Meek put it in a rap,

Lmao.

Lol..

This is hip hop,

50 one of my favorite rappers and i ? with Meek,but i wouldn't say 50 won anything,but you'll talking as if dude scared to drop a diss?
    Like i said in a earlier post ill love to see some music come out of this,but i think his crew might drop a diss first before he do.
    Young generation(social media)love Drake,they dont give a ? about 50,so he not just going to put out any diss,he been doing this for years IMO.

Fam I know Fif ain't scared,
    I was responding to sion,
    He said "in 8 months ? will act like Meek won"..

As of right now,
    Meek is winning because so far he put it in a rap and Fif didn't, but we all know it's coming..
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't that mix tape being reloaded from 50. He most likely trying to capitalize on it. But I'm ready to here some real murder music. Ryder music.
  • MiamiNights
    Options

3-6 months max..

Meek put it in a rap,

Lmao.

Lol..

This is hip hop,

Fam I know Fif ain't scared,
    I was responding to sion,
    He said "in 8 months ? will act like Meek won"..

As of right now,
    Meek is winning because so far he put it in a rap and Fif didn't, but we all know it's coming..

I can agree with that ILL
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

3-6 months max..

Meek put it in a rap,

Hell nah

Putting out one of the worst disses in history wins beefs over no diss at all? Lol you fools are just trying to make ? up....meek took steps backwards for that weak ? not forward

Let me go load a youtube diss vs nas and when he doesnt respond i can say i won...haha you people amaze me
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. Meek is 50's lil ? . That's the hilarious part in all this ? .
    Like 50 ain't ? now if he don't respond to meek? Who are you ? ?? Where were you ? the last 14 years??? 50 gotta earn stripes on wax now?? Cause we know what it is on sight... right or nah??
    ? gwanin like meek dropped some extra prison hard bars or some ? . Foh. You lil ? reeling for a win outchea.

U right g . 50 and meek are not on the same lvl at all. Its meek who needs to b comin at 50 wit more disses. 50 dont got nun to prove at all .
  • illedout
    edited January 2016
    Options
    [Audio] Meek Mill - Gave Em Hope

http://youtu.be/73xJ32p1R7A
  • illedout
    Options
    This illedout dude weird as ? . ? his life.

Chill bro bro,
    this ain't got nothing to do with you..

I like 50 and Meek music
    but you have to admit there's a lot of Stanleys on this site and it's hard not to ? with them a little..

If me posting a Meek song ? you off,
    then you are more than likely,
    One of those stanleys..

If you feel 50 won without dropping a song,
    then you are more than likely one of those stanleys..
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The kanan reloaded mixtape is supposed to be his response. How many tracks idk
  • MiamiNights
    Options
    The kanan reloaded mixtape is supposed to be his response. How many tracks idk

Let's hope so,even if he don't say a word about Meek,i just hope it's fire.
This discussion has been closed.