The Official YMCMB/G-Unit vs MMG Beef Thread

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This illedout dude weird as ? . ? his life.

Foreal and hes a ?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    Meek has a parole violation,
    he ain't facing no serious time..

3-6 months max..

The judge could also be waiting to give him another drug test to see if he's dumb enough to keep smoking weed..

And how is Meek not winning the 50 feud ??
    Meek put it in a rap,
    All 50 did was drop a bunch of corny memes..

Hell nah

Putting out one of the worst disses in history wins beefs over no diss at all? Lol you fools are just trying to make ? up....meek took steps backwards for that weak ? not forward

Let me go load a youtube diss vs nas and when he doesnt respond i can say i won...haha you people amaze me

So u sayin da 50 disz was weak?....u done had 50 ? in ya mouth this whole thread
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Smh at getting history lessons and gossip instead of bars

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny watching the same ? who say 50 don't gotta respond he certified be the same ones who be wanting Jay to respond to every joe shmo who ever disses him and when be doesn't its "he's scared"
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    It's funny watching the same ? who say 50 don't gotta respond he certified be the same ones who be wanting Jay to respond to every joe shmo who ever disses him and when be doesn't its "he's scared"

Name names
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Name names

No need to hit dogs will holler
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

3-6 months max..

The judge could also be waiting to give him another drug test to see if he's dumb enough to keep smoking weed..

Meek put it in a rap,

Hell nah

Putting out one of the worst disses in history wins beefs over no diss at all? Lol you fools are just trying to make ? up....meek took steps backwards for that weak ? not forward

Let me go load a youtube diss vs nas and when he doesnt respond i can say i won...haha you people amaze me

So u sayin da 50 disz was weak?....u done had 50 ? in ya mouth this whole thread

This diss sucked, just calling it how i see it

And you got proof of me sticking up for 50? Pretty sure ive just been calling you stans out for your stupidity.....ill wait

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 don't really have to respond to me cause its not gonna be daps and hugs when he see you. You ? waiting on a track I'm waiting for someone to get knocked out.

50-Cent.png

9485714373_1f4941a60b.jpg

ifwt_meekmill50centmgk1.jpg

Who look sure and who don't? Who's gonna chalk it up to just rap when they see eachother and who won't? Keep it 100. Realistically Meeks only saving grace right now is he can't leave philly.
  • TayGettem
    Options

3-6 months max..

Meek put it in a rap,

Hell nah

And you got proof of me sticking up for 50? Pretty sure ive just been calling you stans out for your stupidity.....ill wait

Bru if u against one side then u clearly for the other u been downing mmg the whole thread like G-unit is so great ? please and I'm not a Stan ion like either side but its clear to see u only for 50
  • bck145
    Options

3-6 months max..

Meek put it in a rap,

Hell nah

Bru if u against one side then u clearly for the other u been downing mmg the whole thread like G-unit is so great ? please and I'm not a Stan ion like either side but its clear to see u only for 50

Lol Thats some ? logic man, if i dont like one side, that means im for the other? Haha do you read what you type before you hit post comment?

Mmg just coming out looking corny, im not supposed to call them out for looking silly?

Cut your ? whining and use your brain
  • TayGettem
    Options

3-6 months max..

Meek put it in a rap,

Hell nah

Lol Thats some ? logic man, if i dont like one side, that means im for the other? Haha do you read what you type before you hit post comment?

Mmg just coming out looking corny, im not supposed to call them out for looking silly?

When 50 drop a diss instead of meme's then we can tlk abt who corny
  • bck145
    edited January 2016
    Options

3-6 months max..

Meek put it in a rap,

Hell nah

Except some of the memes are funny and are more effective than that wack ass diss.....so that argument is stupid

Meek swung and missed on the diss, then took another picture with money to his ear vs. An alphabet with meek as the letter L.....pro 50 or pro meek, im going with the one i laughed at and didnt shake my head at like thats corny
  • TayGettem
    Options

3-6 months max..

Meek put it in a rap,

Hell nah

Except some of the memes are funny and are more effective than that wack ass diss.....so that argument is stupid

Meek swung and missed on the diss, then took another picture with money to his ear vs. An alphabet with meek as the letter L.....pro 50 or pro meek, im going with the one i laughed at and didnt shake my head at like thats corny

Damn it's abt laughter now didn't know this was a stand up special u got it
  • bck145
    Options

3-6 months max..

Meek put it in a rap,

Hell nah

Ill take comedy over yawning from meek's diss any day of the week....wouldnt you?
  • TayGettem
    Options

3-6 months max..

Meek put it in a rap,

Hell nah

Ill take comedy over yawning from meek's diss any day of the week....wouldnt you?

Nope this abt rap the internet meme, twitter ? is for the hoes ion even have a Instagram or Twitter. I barely even use my FB
    Save the sheep logic
  • bck145
    Options

3-6 months max..

Meek put it in a rap,

Hell nah

Nope this abt rap the internet meme, twitter ? is for the hoes ion even have a Instagram or Twitter. I barely even use my FB
    Save the sheep logic

Well if you want a ? diss record and not use social media, thats a you problem but dont bring me into your ? boy life

I call it how i see it, so far meek tried and failed, 50 has landed some jabs.....maybe meek should take notes from game on how to make a diss to 50 before he keeps committing suicide from releasing trash
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? still on this?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at these twitter ? . When is the last time 50 came out with quality music?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Name names

im waitin as well
  • GetoBoy
    edited January 2016
    Options

Name names

im waitin as well

So you waiting on names from a poster on a internet forum but not a big rapper to release music to respond to another rapper??? Y'all priorities is all backwards maybe instead of names I should just drop sum memes
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    We get it 50 is the king of gangstas.....but riddle me this he done had beef with the whole damn rap game now when has 50 himself ever took it passed wax???? Who Gunplay??? Ja and them when he got stabbed up??? Let's be real here with this "50 a real ? they don't wanna see him on no street ? "..... Ain't none of these ? gonna do ? but rap and apparently not even that
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, will somebody lock this ? ?
This discussion has been closed.