The Official YMCMB/G-Unit vs MMG Beef Thread

Options

Comments

• j-a-d-a
    j-a-d-a Members Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    And people just ignore the typos & ? in that "document" :# With that said, I agree enough of the social media beef. I want good music to come out of this, the unit could use this an opportunity to get back in the rap game. That's how 50 ? on them lames in the first place, by making good music.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You gotta look at the facts and not the hype
    like who got shot and who got knifed
    who keep gettin' stuck but don't never strike
    hope the beef go away when the F.E.D.S. indict

~Shyne Po~
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do yall care...like errbody said..no bodies, no bars..

Whats the point?..and alot of yall wouldnt speak up to a basic trap ? in yall hood..but 50 soft..

Lot of yall would went into hiding...but Meek a sucka?

Why?
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same ? every year every other street person he beef with never said he was a snitch (even preme)expcet for these fools.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • b0sjesmang
    b0sjesmang Members Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Options
    Just listened to the Bleek interview. He has a point, ? da MEME WARS
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that the same police report with a officer that never worked at that precinct listed?

If so that was already on one of the beef DVDs. I think the 1st beef tape. Can't remember for sure.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Irv wrote all that but in the middle says he has no interest in going back and forth with that ?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Irv wrote all that but in the middle says he has no interest in going back and forth with that ?

He has the right to defend his self .
  • MiamiNights
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    ericb4prez wrote: »

He has the right to defend his self .

How,when 50 didn't say anything about Irv,until he jumped in it?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fif and irv need to scrap
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DJs playing mad 50 tonight. Lol. Can't make this ? up.
  • MiamiNights
    Options

what radio,or club?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

club? or radio?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    Fif and irv need to scrap

Nah that's too easy. That's like Barkley tryna scrap with Tyson. He'd get that ass beat
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Is that the same police report with a officer that never worked at that precinct listed?

If so that was already on one of the beef DVDs. I think the 1st beef tape. Can't remember for sure.

To be honest, XXL put out the story it was fake, but they buried themselves riding the G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath bandwagon. So I think they lost credibility behind that.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Great now this ? on his instafingers ? with murder Inc.... This what happens when you cosign wack ? it keeps going and going becuz everybody saying its cool....what happened to trigger fingers turned to twitter fingers being something frowned upon has that logic changed since the summer

Lol u mad because murder inc is a defunct label? It's ok buddy. Bottomline is they're done it's over and will never come back. MMG about to suffer the same fate

damn, you dickriding hard, smh...try a little objectivity...smh

Nah son you just mad because I stated facts. Truth hurts don't it

nah on some real ? , you´re not even being the least objective, its a concern how much yall blindly dickride these ? , what are you really getting from it??!!! Yall refuting and rejecting facts and acting in denial, some of yall got real issues, smh

Youre a French Montana Stan. You were heated when 50 came for him a couple years back so what does that say about your investment in this argument?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great now this ? on his instafingers ? with murder Inc.... This what happens when you cosign wack ? it keeps going and going becuz everybody saying its cool....what happened to trigger fingers turned to twitter fingers being something frowned upon has that logic changed since the summer

Lol u mad because murder inc is a defunct label? It's ok buddy. Bottomline is they're done it's over and will never come back. MMG about to suffer the same fate

nah on some real ? , you´re not even being the least objective, its a concern how much yall blindly dickride these ? , what are you really getting from it??!!! Yall refuting and rejecting facts and acting in denial, some of yall got real issues, smh

Youre a French Montana Stan. You were heated when 50 came for him a couple years back so what does that say about you're investment in this argument?

I was gonna say but to his credit I haven't seen a ? Montana or max b thread in a minute so I let him live.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Youre a French Montana Stan. You were heated when 50 came for him a couple years back so what does that say about you're investment in this argument?

lmaooo@ yall ? , there is a difference between enjoying someone´s music and a being a STAN and riding this hard for someone, I have no problem admitting that I like French´s music (although, not the same as late) and will always keeping my stance in regards to MAX B AKA THE SILVER SURFER...

however, this ´sapp´ dude hasn´t step outside his house yet, let alone this thread, and if yall can´t see something wrong, then yall clearly suffer from the same symptoms, just above he vouching for another man beating another man´s ass like he fif´s ? , only your woman should be talking like that, smh...that´s the kind of behaviour yall promoting??!! smh, shame on yall and on me, for even addressing this ? .
  • MiamiNights
    Options
    Why niccas so emotionally invested in this beef. Like why not enjoy this ? . No one has any real ties to these niccas except Botton and that's ymcmb. Let enjoy this ? instead of whining and being Stan.

What type a comments by a poster will put them in the stan category?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why niccas so emotionally invested in this beef. Like why not enjoy this ? . No one has any real ties to these niccas except Botton and that's ymcmb. Let enjoy this ? instead of whining and being Stan.

What type a comments by a poster will put them in the stan category?

Denial that your fav rapper takes L's
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    1453562222_e3ade4079dd51b233b2b323a45e4d9e5.jpg

1453562236_731a8d62ec948b14574ed1b73969f2fd.jpg

Meek's reply to Irv's post

1453562247_b5e253e01d5e05773ed40395e10f3384.jpg
This discussion has been closed.