Damn 50 ain't got no class.

Options
smp4life
smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
“Tell you daddy I said hurry up and die punk,” 50 Cent writes to Irv Gotti. "Let’s get to it no more IG.”

50 Cent disparages Irv Gotti’s father in a new social media post. Gotti and Meek Mill have responded.

“IRV said he a grown ma and his father 82 years old,” 50 Cent wrote on an Instagram post that has been deleted. VladTV captured an alleged screen shot of the post. “Tell you daddy I said hurry up and die punk. Let’s get to it no more IG.”

Irv Gotti responded to 50 Cent’s comment with a post touting his father.

"You know it seemed like the in thing to do in the 70's if you was a Black Man was to leave and abandon your kid!” Irv Gott wrote on Instagram yesterday (January 22). "Like all my ? did not know there fathers. It's crazy. But real. So I feel the need to go harder for my Dad. My Dad never had any real money. He struggled to put food on the table. BUT HE WAS THERE. HE NEVER LEFT. One of the strongest qualities I picked up from him is that! Things isn't going right. Nothing makes sense. ? IT. KEEP PUSHING. KEEP GOING. I AM MY FATHERS SON!! 100%. And when it is all said and done. Everyone named LORENZO will be GOOD. Because of the struggle he survived. And now his SON will do it for him!! #happybirthdaypoppi.”

Comments

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, 50 smashed Murder Inc when he came up but damn he lost the long game. Gotti and Ja ain't bankrupt.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoo that ? was hilarious when I saw it on my feed...a ? was rolling

I ain't post it cause I knew sensitive ? was gon get mad
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    The man is a cold blooded street ? /warrior..what u expect? Listen to 50s lyrics..he's said way worst

Plus that ? irv started it by talking smack about his dyfunctional relationship with his son..You have to remember these murder Inc dudes are connected to the same ppl that tried to ? 50..

With all that said, if he really feel how he feel, why don't he just handle his business? It's all clown ? to me. I got a real issue with a ? , i'm not sendin no text. I'm not the hardest ? livin or nothin. I don't want none of that around me, but once we go live, it ain't nothin else to talk about. All that other ? if fluff.
  • JamieShea88
    JamieShea88 Members Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Options
    lol at "Tell you daddy" - doesn't even make sense.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    The man is a cold blooded street ? /warrior..what u expect? Listen to 50s lyrics..he's said way worst

Plus that ? irv started it by talking smack about his dyfunctional relationship with his son..You have to remember these murder Inc dudes are connected to the same ppl that tried to ? 50..

With all that said, if he really feel how he feel, why don't he just handle his business? It's all clown ? to me. I got a real issue with a ? , i'm not sendin no text. I'm not the hardest ? livin or nothin. I don't want none of that around me, but once we go live, it ain't nothin else to talk about. All that other ? if fluff.

You can't base your psyche off 50's ..We basically sitting here speculating on what makes this ? tick..Nobody is in 50's head dealing with his inner voices but 50..50 obviously is aggressive,egotistical and savage by nature..The ? is filthy rich and still acting like he on the block thirsty for blood..Goes to show that having money only amplifies who you are on the inside..Guess he feeds off negativity to give him energy

Eye agree with you..Personally eye wouldn't be online beefing and conducting myself like that.However it's been proven that this ? DOES beat ? ? or gets dudes setup to get their craniums rocked in 3D(slowbucks,gunplay)..At the end of the day, the man has enough street credibility to move and talk how he does..Lets see if he remains unscathed or If he catches a public beatdown or gunshot(again)..Every bully has their day
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 50 slurping in this thread is too damn high.

Like this

It's more ? in here calling 50 wrong than don't care but you still felt the need to say this
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    For most normal people thats wrong and out of order from 50... But loads of people have said that 50 is a genuine street dude who grew up in the hardest way (in a western world that is) and it seems he still has that same mind frame, or he does when it comes to Murder Inc and 'Preme... He didnt have a conventional 'mom and dad' household and lost his ma dukes in a horrific way, so he clearly doesnt seem to have the same kinda of family mentality... Schitt when Bank's father past away didnt he say words to the effect of 'get on with it and get to work'??? Which I believe caused problems with G Unit...

Irv isnt a street dude (according to the book 'Queens Reigns Supreme'), hes acting like he didnt grow up in a middle class setting (i believe he did), he isnt built the same way as 50 is, 50 acts like really does not give a fck...

I dont know why people act surprised when a ruthless street dude wishes death upon his enemies family, especially when the enemy is associated with people who 'allegedly' tried to ? you and bring harm to your family....

This beef wasnt a hip hop battle, 'war' is just that, you wanna go to war and your not built for it then you fckd up...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    The 50 slurping in this thread is too damn high.

Like this

It's more ? in here calling 50 wrong than don't care but you still felt the need to say this

You're right. Let me clarify.

If even one grown ass man is gleefully slurping on 50, even that is too damn many.

Hit dog, thou may holler.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Y'all don't understand

Irv had him stabbed up, bragged about it and then created a false document about 50 getting order of protection and made him out to be a Snitch(which prolly means he couldn't return to his hood)

And he runs with the people that tried to have 50 murdered.

Of course you'd be like ? that ? , ? his son, his daddy and his family.

Get off y'all high horse.

Didnt he re-name Preme's old tertiary 'Baisley Park' the '50 Cent Community Playground' or something??? lol

Im sure 50 did the '40 Projects/Family' day not too long ago, and all the old heads were there, 50 doesnt care...

Im also sure people who dont like him say he was ruthless in streets back in the day, so Im not sure why people are surprised how grimy Fif can get...

LOL @3.46 him shouting out Lefty saying he didnt even know he was out of jail... 'I'm forgettin Lefty and Jazz, Pretty Tony and Lance, Head, Lou, Mel son, Troy and E Money Bags', Im assuming this was the same 'Lefty'???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfKeLDlEP5g
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's made dope music but as a person he's less then ? . Dissing and trolling is how he got his name. No ? given. Going after big name rappers before anyone knew who he was; so going after Irv's fam isn't beneath him. That's just the type of ? he is.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    It would be real ether if irv came back with "like yo mommy"

I hope it doesn't go that far.
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can't base your psyche off 50's ..We basically sitting here speculating on what makes this ? tick..Nobody is in 50's head dealing with his inner voices but 50..50 obviously is aggressive,egotistical and savage by nature..The ? is filthy rich and still acting like he on the block thirsty for blood..Goes to show that having money only amplifies who you are on the inside..Guess he feeds off negativity to give him energy

Eye agree with you..Personally eye wouldn't be online beefing and conducting myself like that.However it's been proven that this ? DOES beat ? ? or gets dudes setup to get their craniums rocked in 3D(slowbucks,gunplay)..At the end of the day, the man has enough street credibility to move and talk how he does..Lets see if he remains unscathed or If he catches a beatdown or gunshot..Every bully has their day

Say look here ? . I'm not about to have no discussion wit no ? that refer to himself in the first and third person at the same time. You got it my g, ? it.

ether on all levels there