Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Dead @ broke corner boys trying to tell you how a multimillionaire goon is supposed to handle a beef. Some ? not quite some ? are flamboyant when it's beef because they want you 2 know and then still do it.

No different than ? who hoop and tell you what they going to do before they do it. 50 don't respect irv on a street level so he said this and dared irv to do something about it. 50 wasn't talking publicly when gunit and henchman ppl were killing each other and shooting up family members homes, he kept all that off record cause Jimmy actually is that unlike cornballs like irv.
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Look...? all that other dumb ? . ? in here nitpickin what 50 was and what 50 wasn't when it really don't matter.

What matters is what's in front of you.

If you have a real problem with a ? , and it gets to the point where you wishin death on his family, It's time for you to log off.

Your words supposed to be an reinforcement of your actions gentlemen. Anything else is just empty chatter.

You supposed to be the first to think and last one expected....All that bravado ? is in the movies.

Nope. Sounds cool, but nope. You can show a ? yo playbook and everything....the question is, can they stop you? This is what 50 has been doin for over 10 years. ? know what he about, he know what they about.....leave no mystery behind the ? . Its a million ways to skin a cat my ? . How they say? "6 million ways to die, chose one"

All that think first, expected last Denzel ? is for the movies.

FFS get off 50 ? , he didn't birth you jesus christ

All that ? you're talking is speculation. You're imagining how you want your hero 50 cent to be when the facts don't add up to that at all

His music is mostly trash unless he's snitching on a track. He's know for beefing but can't put out a decent diss track to save his life. In fact most of the people he's "beefed" with have chewed him up on wax. But apparently 50 is the only rap ? special enough not to have to rap in a rap beef

The ? has yet to respond to the blond-haired white female that dissed him harder than any rapper ever has or will, yet this ? is your hero??

I don't care about this social media ? , it's 50's way of distracting you ? from asking for him to drop some (probably ? ) bars/music. I don't care if 50 cent is your father figure/rap deity, his music has never been good enough to exempt him from the rules of rap

The only rap ? apparently allowed to talk/meme his way out of a rap beef. Smh ridiculous

all that fantasy ? you can save, you still talking about some imaginary rules of rap. get off the porch

Nah I just realize that anyone who has made more than a million dollars as a rapper is a CAREER RAPPER, meaning they are most definitely not in the streets like that and they haven't been for a while

A rap ? who has made a career out of rapping needs to stick to what he's supposed to do and RAP, not talk street ? that he's not about anyway

It's you ? that need to step out of the fantasy world, you can talk all that "off the porch" street ? all you want, it doesn't mean anything to me because it's just industry smoke and mirrors in 50 cent's case

50 needs to rap because he's a rapper not a street goon. It's that simple. He WON'T rap because he's a career rapper that got by on constantly beefing, not quality music. Which is why someone like Rick Ross was STILL able to beat him in a rap beef, because Ross makes much better music than 50. And so does Game. And so did Jay -Z

Y'all ? need to take this for what it is and stop imagining up street soap operas. Rap ? are supposed to rap. Period

latest?cb=20140919125210

Power of a dollar
    Guess who's back
    50 cent is the future
    get rich or die tryin
    the massacre
    no mercy no fear
    beg for mercy

all better than anything ross ever put out.....you say some real dumb ? sometimes, or just started to know who 50 cent was in like 2013

Stanley

nah, just truths

"Truth" is the guise in which you stan under
    But, let's face it, you a 50 stan....at the very least a die hard fan
    You ride for dude for ? outside of music constantly
    That's stan ? , guy
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead @ broke corner boys trying to tell you how a multimillionaire goon is supposed to handle a beef. Some ? not quite some ? are flamboyant when it's beef because they want you 2 know and then still do it.

No different than ? who hoop and tell you what they going to do before they do it. 50 don't respect irv on a street level so he said this and dared irv to do something about it. 50 wasn't talking publicly when gunit and henchman ppl were killing each other and shooting up family members homes, he kept all that off record cause Jimmy actually is that unlike cornballs like irv.
    Look...? all that other dumb ? . ? in here nitpickin what 50 was and what 50 wasn't when it really don't matter.

If you have a real problem with a ? , and it gets to the point where you wishin death on his family, It's time for you to log off.

Your words supposed to be an reinforcement of your actions gentlemen. Anything else is just empty chatter.

You supposed to be the first to think and last one expected....All that bravado ? is in the movies.

Nope. Sounds cool, but nope. You can show a ? yo playbook and everything....the question is, can they stop you? This is what 50 has been doin for over 10 years. ? know what he about, he know what they about.....leave no mystery behind the ? . Its a million ways to skin a cat my ? . How they say? "6 million ways to die, chose one"

All that ? you're talking is speculation. You're imagining how you want your hero 50 cent to be when the facts don't add up to that at all

His music is mostly trash unless he's snitching on a track. He's know for beefing but can't put out a decent diss track to save his life. In fact most of the people he's "beefed" with have chewed him up on wax. But apparently 50 is the only rap ? special enough not to have to rap in a rap beef

The ? has yet to respond to the blond-haired white female that dissed him harder than any rapper ever has or will, yet this ? is your hero??

I don't care about this social media ? , it's 50's way of distracting you ? from asking for him to drop some (probably ? ) bars/music. I don't care if 50 cent is your father figure/rap deity, his music has never been good enough to exempt him from the rules of rap

The only rap ? apparently allowed to talk/meme his way out of a rap beef. Smh ridiculous

all that fantasy ? you can save, you still talking about some imaginary rules of rap. get off the porch

Nah I just realize that anyone who has made more than a million dollars as a rapper is a CAREER RAPPER, meaning they are most definitely not in the streets like that and they haven't been for a while

A rap ? who has made a career out of rapping needs to stick to what he's supposed to do and RAP, not talk street ? that he's not about anyway

It's you ? that need to step out of the fantasy world, you can talk all that "off the porch" street ? all you want, it doesn't mean anything to me because it's just industry smoke and mirrors in 50 cent's case

50 needs to rap because he's a rapper not a street goon. It's that simple. He WON'T rap because he's a career rapper that got by on constantly beefing, not quality music. Which is why someone like Rick Ross was STILL able to beat him in a rap beef, because Ross makes much better music than 50. And so does Game. And so did Jay -Z

Y'all ? need to take this for what it is and stop imagining up street soap operas. Rap ? are supposed to rap. Period

latest?cb=20140919125210

Power of a dollar
    Guess who's back
    50 cent is the future
    get rich or die tryin
    the massacre
    no mercy no fear
    beg for mercy

all better than anything ross ever put out.....you say some real dumb ? sometimes, or just started to know who 50 cent was in like 2013

Stanley

nah, just truths

That's stan ? , guy

proofs?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

latest?cb=20140919125210

Power of a dollar
    Guess who's back
    50 cent is the future
    get rich or die tryin
    the massacre
    no mercy no fear
    beg for mercy

Amen
  • jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    sh*t is real beef at the end of the day....thats just how sh*t go
  • BackInWhite
    Options

latest?cb=20140919125210

Power of a dollar
    Guess who's back
    50 cent is the future
    get rich or die tryin
    the massacre
    no mercy no fear
    beg for mercy

Stanley

nah, just truths

That's stan ? , guy

proofs?

Well if you want a ? diss record and not use social media, thats a you problem but dont bring me into your ? boy life

I call it how i see it, so far meek tried and failed, 50 has landed some jabs.....maybe meek should take notes from game on how to make a diss to 50 before he keeps committing suicide from releasing trash

I didn't even have to look far
    You literally think memes in a rap beef are jabs
    All because it's 50
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

latest?cb=20140919125210

Power of a dollar
    Guess who's back
    50 cent is the future
    get rich or die tryin
    the massacre
    no mercy no fear
    beg for mercy

Stanley

nah, just truths

That's stan ? , guy

proofs?

Well if you want a ? diss record and not use social media, thats a you problem but dont bring me into your ? boy life

I call it how i see it, so far meek tried and failed, 50 has landed some jabs.....maybe meek should take notes from game on how to make a diss to 50 before he keeps committing suicide from releasing trash

All because it's 50

Shut up ?
  • bck145
    Options

latest?cb=20140919125210

Power of a dollar
    Guess who's back
    50 cent is the future
    get rich or die tryin
    the massacre
    no mercy no fear
    beg for mercy

Stanley

nah, just truths

That's stan ? , guy

proofs?

All because it's 50

how isn't making jokes at the expense of the person you have beef with a jab?

prodigyl.jpg

I'd consider this a jab as well....oh I'm a jayz stan now too....your reaching to hard man, it's not a good look
  • BackInWhite
    Options

latest?cb=20140919125210

Power of a dollar
    Guess who's back
    50 cent is the future
    get rich or die tryin
    the massacre
    no mercy no fear
    beg for mercy

Stanley

nah, just truths

That's stan ? , guy

proofs?

All because it's 50

prodigyl.jpg

I'd consider this a jab as well....oh I'm a jayz stan now too....your reaching to hard man, it's not a good look

There's a whole song accompanying that picture but ok, u got it
  • bck145
    edited January 2016
    Options

latest?cb=20140919125210

Power of a dollar
    Guess who's back
    50 cent is the future
    get rich or die tryin
    the massacre
    no mercy no fear
    beg for mercy

Stanley

nah, just truths

That's stan ? , guy

proofs?

All because it's 50

prodigyl.jpg

There's a whole song accompanying that picture but ok, u got it

Hence why it's a jab, I'm only talking about the picture in this situation, damn I feel like I'm talking to a 6 year old with your brain capacity

listen I know your an mmg stan and it pains you that your idols keep releasing desperate looking attempts at disses, but unless mmg is paying your bills, then sit back and just be honest about the situation, everyone takes L's sometimes, even your idols
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Any living thing that cannot co-exist with the kid
    Must decease existing, little ? , now listen
    Yo mami, yo papi, that ? you chasing
    Ya little ? ass kids, I'll ? erase them
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free Kenneth McGriff
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy is all these dudes' hood is right next to each other
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    So by Irv's words, he stabbed this man, possibly had a hit placed on him and had him scared where he got an order of protection. However he is being disrespectful and out of bounds by saying I wish your family dies?

Some people run their mouths and do some things and the moment you response oh you not playing fair you out of bounds.

That's why this ? funny to me ? sayin 50 need to chill but back when ? was stabbing that ? ? was cool lol
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Even a ? ? gotta pill out the glock on some ? like that. Time for Irving to nut up or shut up.
  • BackInWhite
    Options

latest?cb=20140919125210

Power of a dollar
    Guess who's back
    50 cent is the future
    get rich or die tryin
    the massacre
    no mercy no fear
    beg for mercy

Stanley

nah, just truths

That's stan ? , guy

proofs?

All because it's 50

Shut up ?

You a bck stan
  • bck145
    edited January 2016
    Options

latest?cb=20140919125210

Power of a dollar
    Guess who's back
    50 cent is the future
    get rich or die tryin
    the massacre
    no mercy no fear
    beg for mercy

Stanley

nah, just truths

That's stan ? , guy

proofs?

All because it's 50

Shut up ?

You a bck stan

everyone should be

tumblr_nsbsw0v4bN1r7hva3o1_500.gif
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

latest?cb=20140919125210

Power of a dollar
    Guess who's back
    50 cent is the future
    get rich or die tryin
    the massacre
    no mercy no fear
    beg for mercy

Stanley

nah, just truths

That's stan ? , guy

proofs?

All because it's 50

I don't have to look far. If I wanted to find u u would be in a 50 related thread. It's sad
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    50 Cent's only relevant online thru these stupid twitter beefs at this point.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ain't these ? been trying to ? each other for over a decade? sending out a mean instagram post is the least he coulda done
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    smp4life wrote: »
    Man, 50 smashed Murder Inc when he came up but damn he lost the long game. Gotti and Ja ain't bankrupt.

They ain't worth as much as 50 either. As far as what 50 said about Irv's father, Um that's 50. I amazes me how since we've known 50 he's always been a true ruthless hard street dude. From time to time he's gonna do and say hard ruthless street ? . The ? that have a problem with it are obviously not built to go at with 50.

? shut the ? up..
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

latest?cb=20140919125210

Power of a dollar
    Guess who's back
    50 cent is the future
    get rich or die tryin
    the massacre
    no mercy no fear
    beg for mercy

Stanley

nah, just truths

That's stan ? , guy

proofs?

All because it's 50

I don't have to look far. If I wanted to find u u would be in a 50 related thread. It's sad

I'm everywhere
    You ain't never there
  • gemini86
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Los216 wrote: »
    smp4life wrote: »
    Man, 50 smashed Murder Inc when he came up but damn he lost the long game. Gotti and Ja ain't bankrupt.

They ain't worth as much as 50 either. As far as what 50 said about Irv's father, Um that's 50. I amazes me how since we've known 50 he's always been a true ruthless hard street dude. From time to time he's gonna do and say hard ruthless street ? . The ? that have a problem with it are obviously not built to go at with 50.

? shut the ? up..

another south ? hating. u dudes are weird.

when it comes to irv and ja 50 always said success was the best revenge or something like that. he really crushed those dudes and took their careers
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    You ? never understand
    It's like
    Y'all 50 stans will say some ? so stannish and/or overwhelming that a ? end up in a 3 page argument with y'all
    Then it's "stan, street team member!"
    You ? in here going to bat for a ? 's gangsta
    Where are your fathers?
    Yall ain't gon bait me no more
    ? weirdos
  • gemini86
    Options
    You ? never understand
    It's like
    Y'all 50 stans will say some ? so stannish and/or overwhelming that a ? end up in a 3 page argument with y'all
    Then it's "stan, street team member!"
    You ? in here going to bat for a ? 's gangsta
    Where are your fathers?
    Yall ain't gon bait me no more
    ? weirdos

so stop coming in his threads. problem solved