Martin shkreli at the breakfast club

Options

Comments

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    He came off as likable,honestly,but his actions let me know he's a ?

He understands PR and how to make ppl believe in him.That's how was able to get rich.No surprise he comes off personable,he's a thief and a con man

All that "I'm from the hood" ? is BS.What hood?

He said the media made him look bad,but he did the ? that made him look like an ? .

Charlamange hilarious for rocking that Wu hat

LOL dude said Charlamange ? w/ Illuminati ppl

GFK would slap blood out of dude.

LOL at him saying he can'r help the Black Lives matter movement,but can buy a 2 million dollar album.I wouldn't expect him to give a ? anyway though.

Dude reminds me of an actor or character from a movie,but I just can't think who.

LOL Charlamange calling dude the leader of the ? Tang Clan

Dude went to court today and it was found he took a 40 million dollar loss recently.

This fool acts calm,but he got 2 cases and he looking shaky out here.

Hence him not being able to do anything for BLM.. He has a lot going on in his personal life that needs his attention..
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched the VICE video on dude and he does come across as not a bad guy but his logic for jacking up the price on that drug is still ? . Just like its ? that he would give it to people for free if they couldn't afford to buy it. It's one thing to bring the price up some and it's another to hike it up as high as he did. The big companies of course are the ones taking a hit on the price but they will charge accordingly to make money back and he tries to act like he doesn't realize this.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    I'll pass. Not a fan of supporting a ? who screws AIDs patients out of their meds by jackin up the price.

if u would of watched it u'd know people dont actually pay for the drug the insurance does
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    He came off as likable,honestly,but his actions let me know he's a ?

He understands PR and how to make ppl believe in him.That's how was able to get rich.No surprise he comes off personable,he's a thief and a con man

All that "I'm from the hood" ? is BS.What hood?

He said the media made him look bad,but he did the ? that made him look like an ? .

Charlamange hilarious for rocking that Wu hat

LOL dude said Charlamange ? w/ Illuminati ppl

GFK would slap blood out of dude.

LOL at him saying he can'r help the Black Lives matter movement,but can buy a 2 million dollar album.I wouldn't expect him to give a ? anyway though.

Dude reminds me of an actor or character from a movie,but I just can't think who.

LOL Charlamange calling dude the leader of the ? Tang Clan

Dude went to court today and it was found he took a 40 million dollar loss recently.

This fool acts calm,but he got 2 cases and he looking shaky out here.

Hence him not being able to do anything for BLM.. He has a lot going on in his personal life that needs his attention..

2 Million to BLM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2 Million for the wu-tang album imo even though I know shizz happens. Idk kinda funny

Went from the most hated to the Champion ? Flow/
    I guess that's a feeling only me and Lebron(now Shkreli) know~ Kanye West
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm watching this interview now...but can y'all just stop the fake-righteousness and admit that y'all just don't like Charlamagne for shallow and petty ass reasons? None of the reasons y'all have for hating dude make any sense. He's actually similar to posters here. Difference is like DJ Akademiks...he has an actual platform that gets noticed

are you serious? The ? a walking troll, disrespectful and picks and chooses who to try, smh...how are the reasons for not liking him valid? Need anymore, his interviews and the way he carries himself are straight ammo...smh
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes a sociopath and really intelligent. Dope interview.

Hearing dude talk definitely gave me that vibe of a psychopath or a sociopath
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Percy Julian black power didnt know dat one
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    BackNWhite wrote: »
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »
    I'll pass. Not a fan of supporting a ? who screws AIDs patients out of their meds by jackin up the price.

I get how your point. you're right in a way.
    But if you understand his explanation it makes better sense and he operates like and even less than all other drug companies people are not complaining about.
    Your reaction is result of the art of brainwashing and strategies of business
    He jacked up AIDS patience price is the strategic tool used by those who uses the sane practice but don't want to pay him as a private owner.
    The black guy went thru the same in 50's but overcame the drug companies.

None of this makes sense to me
    sorry
    Your senses can only process dumb ish.
    I'll try an analogy of meek vs 50 beef to help you next time.

Nah you just don't the right words in the right places, guy
  • supergangster
    Options
    Hope Ghostface beats the ? out of him tho
  • supergangster
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Martin should offer ghostface money to fight him if he is bout it as he claims
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope Ghostface beats the ? out of him tho

I'm sure that Ghostface could beat his ass but I wouldn't take dude lightly. He looks like he tortured some of those rats in his crib back in the day.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Listening to it now. Big ups to Chappelle's Show.
    (And yes, hedgefunds OWN Wall St. They get way more racks and mils than stockbrokers)

LMAO @ him clowning Charlamagne with "what were you doing at Bridger Capital?" CTG was like, "Yes I was, sir", sounding all hurt and ? .

He DOES has a point, however. Ghost did come at him first, calling him a ? head, so I can understand WHY he'd take a shot back, but he's still a self-righteous, condescending ? nugget wigga.

As for the AIDS pill thing, whatever, B. He knows that more than insurance companies are buying that drug.

My overall impression: ? this guy, unless he comes out on some Nino Brown ? and hands those drugs - and that Wu album - out on the street. He's not the villain people think he is, but he's still a ? . SMH @ dude saying he'd smack Ghost. This ? high on pills for that ? .

And yet, CTG came off worst than anyone. Shkreli clowned every thing CTG threw at him.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Listening to it now. Big ups to Chappelle's Show.
    (And yes, hedgefunds OWN Wall St. They get way more racks and mils than stockbrokers)

LMAO @ him clowning Charlamagne with "what were you doing at Bridger Capital?" CTG was like, "Yes I was, sir", sounding all hurt and ? .

He DOES has a point, however. Ghost did come at him first, calling him a ? head, so I can understand WHY he'd take a shot back, but he's still a self-righteous, condescending ? nugget wigga.

As for the AIDS pill thing, whatever, B. He knows that more than insurance companies are buying that drug.

My overall impression: ? this guy, unless he comes out on some Nino Brown ? and hands those drugs - and that Wu album - out on the street. He's not the villain people think he is, but he's still a ? . SMH @ dude saying he'd smack Ghost. This ? high on pills for that ? .

And yet, CTG came off worst than anyone. Shkreli clowned every thing CTG threw at him.

lol

ive notice Charlamagne is insecure about two things

his intelligence and skin bleaching.

He didn't seem hurt at all.He seemed like he knows he ? with some elites and wasn't really trying to get into specifics.He put up a picture in front of the building.

Why would he be insecure about being financially smart?

Dude actually seemed hurt that Charlamange ? w/ them and he's not.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Screwtape wrote: »

FerrisBueller_015Pyxurz.jpg

Kinda,but it's somebody else he looks even more like who's way more of a sleazy character.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta say he is really living up them 15 mins...

He's on his 14th min now...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    BackNWhite wrote: »
    Why would a ? give a ? about what a ? could do for black lives matter anyway?

He asks that to all white guests pretty much to troll them
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Dope interview
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Anybody know what company it was that Ctg said he was at?

Bruh chill
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good interview
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He act like he saw a ghost when he found out Charlamainge was ? with Bridger Capital. That's scary.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    These cats is calling Bridger Capital asking about Charlamainge
    http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4547401.72

This thread is hilarious. They gonna get him killed lol