Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    You cant dab all year and then not be a good sport when you loose tho.

lol you ? so the ? supposed to be bright eyed and cool with the fact that he lost? do you know the hours and energy those men put in to that ? ? the man is human... not not a ? robot.. smh..

No but you can loose with class and not act like a baby, maybe even give the other team some credit. Check out Peyton 2 years ago after getting Mollywopped in superbowl 48.

https://youtu.be/cQ9qxBrCJ4s

think about it though Peyton Manning had been to the Superbowl 3 times by that point and lost 2... he was 37 at the time and been in the league 15 years...

cam has been in the league 5 is 25-26 years old.. this is his 1st Superbowl

miss me with that "class ? "... it has nothing to do with that...

Class dont got no age bruh

Russell last year after his loss and he was 26

https://youtu.be/OmsYJ5XxCJ0

okay again Russell Willson had been there the year before and won...

and they just played the interview again... he answered the questions... then left... you can tell he was mad but what do you expect? you want that man to be a replica of others when he is not... as long as he wasn't cussing and throwing ? who cares? he did his job... and answered questions...
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They gonna get on Cam all week.

Will be deserved

Romanawski lowkey took a little heat off him.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Cac's are gonna cac

I wanted to say this first in this thread.

I will say tho, Cam didn't handle things the best in terms of perception of the public, I don't really give a ? tho. I have close friends who behave way worse than Cam does so I don't hate him for that.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol you ? so the ? supposed to be bright eyed and cool with the fact that he lost? do you know the hours and energy those men put in to that ? ? the man is human... not not a ? robot.. smh..

No but you can loose with class and not act like a baby, maybe even give the other team some credit. Check out Peyton 2 years ago after getting Mollywopped in superbowl 48.

think about it though Peyton Manning had been to the Superbowl 3 times by that point and lost 2... he was 37 at the time and been in the league 15 years...

and they just played the interview again... he answered the questions... then left... you can tell he was mad but what do you expect? you want that man to be a replica of others when he is not... as long as he wasn't cussing and throwing ? who cares? he did his job... and answered questions...

You dont have to replicate other people to have class and show the other team respect.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ you ? throwing on the cape for Cam. If Russ can handle dat last year after the ALL TIME WOAT SOUL CRUSHING ETHER ENDING, Cam should be able to man up and handle dat. Keep this ? real. Ya'll would be roasting the ? out someone like Lebron if they pulled this.
    We are not robots.
    Not everyone reacts the same

Right, some people react like a ? .
    D0wn wrote: »
    the ? just caught an embarrassing L...

Yeah not like all those other Super Bowl losing quarterbacks

• damobb2deep
    Options

You dont have to replicate other people to have class and show the other team respect.

He was talking about his damn team! AND gave Peyton Manning props for the last 2 weeks! Wtf do you mean? lol...
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Too many mistakes Panthers. I wanted to believe that they could find a way to pull it out.. Just goes to show perhaps how much Kelvin Benjamin would of been the difference. Even still, that Broncos D was scary. Von Miller deserved that MVP. As much ? people give to Manning dude still has two rings like it or not. He's had a great career & if there was a QB the Panthers could of lost to I'm ok with it being him. Now here come the Jordan memes & closet racists with they're "see, I told you Cam was ? " comments.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam will be alright in the long run he's young and he'll learn.

As much as I hate to say this about a divisional rival he'll probably eventually get back here at some point before his career is all said and done.

The issue some will take with him is that he can't be dabbing, clowning, and all outspoken while they are winning all season long then sulking and acting like a sore loser when they take an L.

That just adds fuel to the fire to cacs and other people who don't like him; however, I suspect he'll learn from this and eventually come back and handle the moment a little different in the future.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    They saying the Eagles wanna bring back Nick Foles?

giphy.gif
  • Crude_
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »

As much as I hate to say this about a divisional rival he'll probably eventually get back here at some point before his career is all said and done.

The issue some will take with him is that he can't be dabbing, clowning, and all outspoken while they are winning all season long then sulking and acting like a sore loser when they take an L.

That just adds fuel to the fire to cacs and other people who don't like him; however, I suspect he'll learn from this and eventually come back and handle the moment a little different in the future.

i really hope it fire him up only to aim for this stage always.

I think the Panthers had a little bit of luck on their side, as well as favorable scheduling, and catching a few teams off guard this season; however, I doubt they will have that benefit next season.

It will be teams gunning for them although I do believe Cam will continue to grow as a leader and quarterback and get better.

This will be something to build on for the future and they'll be alright.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

My question becomes why can't cam have fun... ? deion sanders did... ? TO had fun... randy moss... had fun... but when they lost it was the same ? ... people don't want nfl athletes to have a personality that's all.. ? even though it's different in the fact I think dude truly need help it's the same ? with Jonny Manziel...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Cam out here sulking AND Beast Mode retired ALL on the same night? Oh, ? . this might be the WORST start to Black History month EVER. Your LOLs shall provide me solace.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    CaqWPhcUUAAS5AY.jpg

They did that to meek.
  • Crude_
    Options

My question becomes why can't cam have fun... ? deion sanders did... ? TO had fun... randy moss... had fun... but when they lost it was the same ? ... people don't want nfl athletes to have a personality that's all.. ? even though it's different in the fact I think dude truly need help it's the same ? with Jonny Manziel...

Personally I don't have a problem with Cam's personality bro I realize it takes all kinds people to make the world go around.

Just like I can respect a more laid back humble demeanor in Russell Wilson or a Tim Duncan type I can also respect a more colorful and outspoken personality in Cam Newton, Richard Sherman, or Primetime etc.

Again everyone's personality is different none of us are the same nor were we put here to like the same things.

With that being said a lot of people particularly cacs will find that personality type to be arrogant and obnoxious; when individuals act like that they bring attention to themselves and allow their actions to be judged under the microscope of public opinion and when they fail or fall short their actions are subjected to even more criticism and it makes people happy to see them fail or fall short.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Get Well Thomas Davis

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/12654345_485632411629078_7567981784313094351_n.jpg?oh=a17704b49a7086e5078752ab02a3a81d&oe=573AA7BC[/img]

Not an UGA fan but this is probably my fave UGA player ever.

Tough as nails type dude.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I picked Denver cuz I kept thinking about that 04 NFC chip game where the Eagles bad receivers finally came back to haunt them.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did broncos win
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brancos won i bet 5 dollar x 2,2 time to checkout Easy Money