The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had no idea Vernon Davis was on the Broncos lol.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can understand Cam being upset, but that's a grown ass man bruh stop caping for dude. Be a man and accept the defeat with grace don't pout and walk off like a lil ? . It don't look good at all, especially when the white boy Keuchley was sitting there with a semi smile congratulating Denver on the podium.

Them ? on the Panthers celebrate first downs like they won the damn game, but you act like hoes when you get beat. I have no doubt in my mind that team aint going amywhere anytime soon, but I'm glad they got ? by the Broncos D, they needed that ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited February 2016
    Options
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? funny...he answered enough questions. He just lost the biggest game of his life less than a hour ago...everybody not going take it the same

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can understand Cam being upset, but that's a grown ass man bruh stop caping for dude. Be a man and accept the defeat with grace don't pout and walk off like a lil ? . It don't look good at all, especially when the white boy Keuchley was sitting there with a semi smile congratulating Denver on the podium.

Them ? on the Panthers celebrate first downs like they won the damn game, but you act like hoes when you get beat. I have no doubt in my mind that team aint going amywhere anytime soon, but I'm glad they got ? by the Broncos D, they needed that ? .

with all this criticism the panthers they are getting now.... you would think they were the underdogs the last 2 weeks...

all these ? mad at them now standing side by side with the same "white tears" they wanted to see.. smh..

*insert Homer Simpson in panthers gear fading into the bushes*
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Y'all ? funny...he answered enough questions. He just lost the biggest game of his life less than a hour ago...everybody not going take it the same

Let most people tell it none of that matters especially the bold
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

He supposed to be a professional and more importantly a role model(since he CHOOSES to be one) and you really think them one-two word answers was satisfactory; I gives a ? how he handles his feelings, logic in that situation should prevail above all, it be a man about it. Don't dance and celebrate and 'dab' on everyone then not give props when someone has your number. ? is weak, makes ? look fatherless out here.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Sources tell Action News that former Eagles player LeSean McCoy is under investigation for an alleged assault on two Philadelphia police officers.

Both officers were hospitalized as a result of the incident, those sources said.

It happened around 2:30 a.m. Sunday at the Recess Lounge located at 125 South 2nd Street in Old City.

It was there that McCoy, and a friend, were involved in a physical altercation with the two officers, sources said.

Sources also say that while McCoy and his friend were not arrested, they are the focus of the investigation.

A police report was made at the time the incident took place, those sources added.

Action News has reached out to McCoy's agent for comment.

McCoy now plays for the Buffalo Bills.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

with all this criticism the panthers they are getting now.... you would think they were the underdogs the last 2 weeks...

all these ? mad at them now standing side by side with the same "white tears" they wanted to see.. smh..

*insert Homer Simpson in panthers gear fading into the bushes*

Bruh I did want to see Carolina win, I love to see a black man succeed despite his critics(and some of his criticisms are legit), but had I not been saying the last two weeks I didn't think they would win this game because of their attitudes towards the ? game. It's all fun and games and dances and dabs to them bruh, they completely underestimated and disrespected a #1 defense. Only reason why I didn't outright pick Denver as a lock was because that offense is ass juice(194 total yards clearly they are).
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Sources tell Action News that former Eagles player LeSean McCoy is under investigation for an alleged assault on two Philadelphia police officers.

Both officers were hospitalized as a result of the incident, those sources said.

It happened around 2:30 a.m. Sunday at the Recess Lounge located at 125 South 2nd Street in Old City.

It was there that McCoy, and a friend, were involved in a physical altercation with the two officers, sources said.

Sources also say that while McCoy and his friend were not arrested, they are the focus of the investigation.

A police report was made at the time the incident took place, those sources added.

Action News has reached out to McCoy's agent for comment.

McCoy now plays for the Buffalo Bills.

I read there's video of this incident
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really care about Cam not answering questions but he shouldn't have left early. You can't do all the extra ? Cam do and then run the first time somebody get you and pop back.
  • R.D.
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Cam sure did say ? them ?
    newton-manningjpg.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg
    2989b5cd1079d4078f0f6a7067003a0a.jpg

The only people Cam had to speak to afterwards...you ? (the fans) and media overestimate your value...He don't owe us or them an explanation....they'll have another chance to speak to him later on...He answered what he could
  • R.D.
    Options
    S/O to Shady though RNS lol
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beyonce's stumble recovery>>>> cam's recovery attempt

dude was getting beat up all game so he said ? it
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Man, ? the Carolina Panthers, big ass team of ? frauds getting dominated in the biggest game of they life. Cape on you Cam Newton dickriders, Drew Brees>

hahahahaha
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, ? the Carolina Panthers, big ass team of ? frauds getting dominated in the biggest game of they life. Cape on you Cam Newton dickriders, Drew Brees>

hahahahaha

Maybe you shouldn't take breaks from playing live
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Cam should have dab alright

Dive At Ball

Cam looked scary all night

How you gon flip in the endzone and truck defenders but go soft on the biggest stage?

no the ? he didnt, he looked frightened and scared.
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hahahahaha

? didn't get dominated. You ? post ? for reactions instead of telling the truth. We stalled drives with dropped ? and fumbles. Denver's offense did absolutely nothing besides the first drive. Refs blow the Cotchery catch, and you know what happens next. We could have beat these ? but there were to many mistakes. Ware and Miller are going to do what they do, but even with the pressure, we still had opportunities that we left on the field. We didn't run outta the I enough and abandoned the run too often. Denver scraped by for this win, but y'all can joke because this is what happens on the IC when somebody takes a L, but @I Am Jay ? you are a ? .
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The ? NBA Live got to do with the NFL fat boy? 1 quarterback is a Super Bowl MVP, and future 1st ballot Hall of Famer, while one just followed up a MVP season with one of the worst Super Bowl performances in Super Bowl history.
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited February 2016
    Options
    804 wrote: »

hahahahaha

? didn't get dominated. You ? post ? for reactions instead of telling the truth. We stalled drives with dropped ? and fumbles. Denver's offense did absolutely nothing besides the first drive. Refs blow the Cotchery catch, and you know what happens next. We could have beat these ? but there were to many mistakes. Ware and Miller are going to do what they do, but even with the pressure, we still had opportunities that we left on the field. We didn't run outta the I enough and abandoned the run too often. Denver scraped by for this win, but y'all can joke because this is what happens on the IC when somebody takes a L, but @I Am Jay ? you are a ? .

10 points my ? , you got dominated, sit yo fraudulent ? down.

radio_qbs_suber_bowl_13.jpg
    Options

hahahahaha

Cherish that moment, because y'all will never go back again. Saints will get soul clapped twice next year by the 3 time defending NFC South Champs, ? boy.
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited February 2016
    Options

hahahahaha

Cherish that moment, because y'all will never go back again. Saints will get soul clapped twice next year by the 3 time defending NFC South Champs, ? boy.

Super Bowl hangover is written all over your overrated quarterbacks face bruh, when ? don't go his way

Cam-Newton-Sulking.jpg

Plus, we have no problems scoring on your defense and you know that.
    Options

hahahahaha

Super Bowl hangover is written all over your overrated quarterbacks faces bruh, when ? don't go his way

Cam-Newton-Sulking.jpg

Plus, we have no problems scoring on your defense and you know that.

That's what you're praying for because you're sorry ass squad has no chance without it. Cam overrated now because Remmers can't block, ? don't wanna catch the ball, riiiiggghhht. Y'all just have a problem winning against my squad. We'll be right back next year, and better than ever, while Sean Payton will be high as a bird tryna figure out why your defense has more holes than a pasta strainer.