Desiigner’s “Panda” Charts Higher Than Any Solo Future Song Ever Has (UPDATE: Hits #1)

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    This his only song?

Naw

http://youtu.be/Uz8MzFisPnM

? nice too

NY dudes too busy tryna be down south dudes

thats why NY music has been wack af

I remember a time when all the up north/east coast cats was talking bout how slow the south is, now they trying their hardest to be "slow"

what a time to be alive

NYers really hurt y'all feelings huh
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    This his only song?

Naw

? nice too

I remember a time when all the up north/east coast cats was talking bout how slow the south is, now they trying their hardest to be "slow"

what a time to be alive

not at all

i just find it funny how they are now chasing theregion that they once mocked and tried to shame

i like music from all regions...well, maybe except the west coast...thats an acquired tastes imo, but NY needs to get back to being NY...thats what made them good in the first place.

just my .02 cents
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This his only song?

Naw

? nice too

what a time to be alive

not at all

i just find it funny how they are now chasing theregion that they once mocked and tried to shame

i like music from all regions...well, maybe except the west coast...thats an acquired tastes imo, but NY needs to get back to being NY...thats what made them good in the first place.

just my .02 cents

There's NY cats who make strictly NY music (I was listening to that Troy Ave album the other day.. not bad) but in this era of turnt up trapaholic music, ? no matter the region are tryna go where the money is.. .
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    This his only song?

Naw

? nice too

what a time to be alive

not at all

just my .02 cents

There's NY cats who make strictly NY music (I was listening to that Troy Ave album the other day.. not bad) but in this era of turnt up trapaholic music, ? no matter the region are tryna go where the money is.. .

good point

i actually "like" troy ave too...not all his stuff, but he has some nice songs
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This his only song?

Naw

? nice too

what a time to be alive

You south ? are still slow.

Gas station food eating ass ? .
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please tell me this fake,she can't be this Damn petty?

Check out @OfficiallyIce's Tweet:
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    ? still mad Future's the best rapper in the game?

3 #1 albums in 7 months and yall ? talkin bout 1 single, kys.

0 platinum albums, his joint album with drake brought down drakes average numbers and 0 arena tours. Kenrick, Drake and Cole have done more in the lats 365 days than future has done rap wise. Quality > Quantity.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This his only song?

Naw

? nice too

what a time to be alive

not at all

just my .02 cents

Y'all ? still talking about waaaah ny hates us when it's clear south is running hip hop
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think any region is currently running hip hop...that South movement(ATL) kinda settled down at this point
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    "Running off with the wave get you kilt quick
    Shoot you in the back like you Ricky
    "

- Future Vandross

This ? dropped this ? ? like this was a hot bar foh

lmao it's all i got left to contribute to the discussion at this point
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

0 platinum albums, his joint album with drake brought down drakes average numbers and 0 arena tours. Kenrick, Drake and Cole have done more in the lats 365 days than future has done rap wise. Quality > Quantity.

Multiple platinum singles(? n Love, Body Party, Bugatti, Turn on the Lights) which span across 4-5 years

Currently at the core of black culture

Kendrick is mediocre and Drake is a pop act. Cole is the only rapper possibly doing it bigger than Future right now

WaTTBA was Future Feat. Drake, and Drake couldn't keep up MOST of the time

Future shuts down Phillips Arena every year at Birthday Bash here in Atl. He's literally the main reason I even go to Birthday Bash

And please stop talking that quality quantity stuff, you don't listen to any Future that isn't played on the radio so you don't know what you're talking about
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This his only song?

Naw

? nice too

what a time to be alive

not at all

just my .02 cents

cause that's where the money is at. if it was for artistic reasons no one would ever try to emulate those goofy ass mumble jumble southern raps.

? trying to get out the hood. emulating a mush mouth nig is much easier than learning to rap

• [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn why so many ? hate on future? His ? bangs and he be talking some real ass ? . Not everyone who makes good, enjoyable music has to be an impressive lyricist. ? hate future but love the ? outta Currensy. ? don't make sense.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    "Running off with the wave get you kilt quick
    Shoot you in the back like you Ricky
    "

- Future Vandross

This ? dropped this ? ? like this was a hot bar foh
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Multiple platinum singles(? n Love, Body Party, Bugatti, Turn on the Lights) which span across 4-5 years

Kendrick is mediocre and Drake is a pop act. Cole is the only rapper possibly doing it bigger than Future right now

Future shuts down Phillips Arena every year at Birthday Bash here in Atl. He's literally the main reason I even go to Birthday Bash

And please stop talking that quality quantity stuff, you don't listen to any Future that isn't played on the radio so you don't know what you're talking about

For a Atl I can't agree with your opinion at all ? mad bais
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of You ? just don't like New Yorkers Period.
    South ? just hate up north ? that talk ? . There's a lot of ? ass sucka ? from the 5 Boroughs that make us look bad. If you a real cool ? they'll notice and show you respect. It's that simple.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

First off i listen to future when i work out and in the whip so you can't say i don't listen to future. Hits and non hits. 2nd i don't listen to the radio either i listen to music through streaming and personal owned music.

As far as impact you gotta point to the ability to sell out shows. Future sells out a club and maybe gets a few arenas filled for radio events.

Cole, Kendrick and Drake are selling out arenas as headliners across every major city in the united states as well as selling out college shows in between.

Anyone can co write or write a hot single. ? this thread shows Desiigner was able to do that easily. But make a ? studio album that goes plat in this era and you did something. GKMC was an album that changed the game so was Forest Hills Drive 2014 and while i don't listen to much drake his last few albums have sold well and changed the culture. ? Sprite 2 can't even touch those other albums as far as quality and impact.

Once again, stop speaking on things you don't know about. No you DO NOT listen to Future's music in any significant way, stop lying for internet avatars

And you don't know anything about Future if you think all he does is sell out clubs. There are Future clones coming out of all regions of the US right now, his impact on black culture >>> Drake or Kendrick's

Bold is pure ignorance. Write or co write a hot single then. I think it's funny how the least talented people are always the first to say this ? smh

None of Drake's albums besides Take Care(written by the Weeknd) had any effect on any kind of culture, please stop speaking on things when you don't know what you're talking about

What's a Future "non-hit" by the way? You sound like you're talking out your ass tbh
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "And a White man gets paid off of all of that"
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you think Future is at the core of black culture, you don't know ?

• xxCivicxx
    Options
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    If you think Future is at the core of black culture, you don't know ?

Ok
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

First off i listen to future when i work out and in the whip so you can't say i don't listen to future. Hits and non hits. 2nd i don't listen to the radio either i listen to music through streaming and personal owned music.

As far as impact you gotta point to the ability to sell out shows. Future sells out a club and maybe gets a few arenas filled for radio events.

Cole, Kendrick and Drake are selling out arenas as headliners across every major city in the united states as well as selling out college shows in between.

Anyone can co write or write a hot single. ? this thread shows Desiigner was able to do that easily. But make a ? studio album that goes plat in this era and you did something. GKMC was an album that changed the game so was Forest Hills Drive 2014 and while i don't listen to much drake his last few albums have sold well and changed the culture. ? Sprite 2 can't even touch those other albums as far as quality and impact.

Once again, stop speaking on things you don't know about. No you DO NOT listen to Future's music in any significant way, stop lying for internet avatars

And you don't know anything about Future if you think all he does is sell out clubs. There are Future clones coming out of all regions of the US right now, his impact on black culture >>> Drake or Kendrick's

Bold is pure ignorance. Write or co write a hot single then. I think it's funny how the least talented people are always the first to say this ? smh

None of Drake's albums besides Take Care(written by the Weeknd) had any effect on any kind of culture, please stop speaking on things when you don't know what you're talking about

What's a Future "non-hit" by the way? You sound like you're talking out your ass tbh

Lol at a future "non hit" ? came in this thread saying future doesn't have any hits so yall disciples of future hendrix need to decide if he makes hits or if he is just a street legend. You clearly don't know modern black culture. This is really the 2nd generation of black folks who are going into college in overwhelming numbers. The majority of ? not in the streets trapping they are the first generation going to college and making a name for themselves and they fam.

Cole is speaking that real ? about being a young ? going to college and make it out the hood or make it higher up in the middle class. Kendrick as much as i thought TPAB was overrated is talking about being a good kid in a mad city. Again this is the generation where ? is rising out the hood getting away from that violence and getting their college education.

Now you also post WATTBA goes platinum. That ? would not be platinum without drake being one half of that collab album. The first week numbers were below the drake average and the sales weekly were below what drake does. Future still has 0 platinum solo album. Most future disciples also say WATTBA was some of futures worse content or not as good as his other ? . So you can't have it both ways. When Ferguson broke out what was future rapping about? Lean and trapping out the bando?

Cole went to Ferguson to hang with the people and kendrick was writing "Alright". That is part of the modern black culture. Future not so much.