Desiigner’s “Panda” Charts Higher Than Any Solo Future Song Ever Has (UPDATE: Hits #1)

Options

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    I don't mind it all

If what you do can be that easily replicated, maybe you don't deserve your spot

What about biggie and guerrilla black

U could tell the difference. Just the voice was similar.
    When you heard shyne rap you knew it wasn't biggie
    When you heard guerilla black rap you also knew it wasn't biggie
    But I'm sure when you heard TLOP everyone thought it was future if it wasn't for the tracklist. So those examples are weak

I could tell the difference btween future and desiigner on first listen tho not everybody fell for it so to me the examples are on the spot

Yeah ok
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    But I'm sure when you heard TLOP everyone thought it was future if it wasn't for the tracklist. So those examples are weak

Um... nobody was credited on the tracklist. You either knew who the artist was or found out via the credits released like a week after the fact

That's besides the ? point
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Can south ? admit that future isn't all that great and he has no classics?

Future is a legend in the making and Trap ? and March Madness along with the whole 56 nights tape are classics and if racks on racks comes on in the club/bar people still going crazy

I'm in love with the coco have ? going crazy in the club too. That don't make genasis and legend. That's why rap is in the state it is. These are the artist you label as legends. This generation is ? and don't know the difference of liking something and classic
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future has classics now? It's really must be the end of times with all this madness.

Lawd help us in these final days.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Um... nobody was credited on the tracklist. You either knew who the artist was or found out via the credits released like a week after the fact

That's besides the ? point

Reread it. Yea, you're right.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    As usual the main ones who "dont like" future are the main ones talking about him. Same thing all the time on here. If you prefer this dude, listen to him nobody cares.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Future be talkin bout ? ..what is this ? desiiiiner talking about?

"I got broads in Atlanta somethin somethin somethin scanner somethin somethin somethin with a panda"

I'm just not getting it..and it sound like he bought the beat off soundclick for $75 in 2013. New york need to focus on making sure Dave East wins and leave mumble rap to those that know how to do it.
    BMW
    Credit card scams
    I got ? who'll ? you

Typical street Brooklyn ?

I just cant get jiggy to that ? ..bobby shmurda repped bk better

How would you know/tell tho? They rap about the same ?

I could understand shmurda for the most part

what does that have to do with repping brooklyn tho
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't mind it all

I could tell the difference btween future and desiigner on first listen tho not everybody fell for it so to me the examples are on the spot

Yeah ok

The only song that you could actually get em confused is the second 1 and that's if you don't listen to future in the first place
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    I don't mind it all

Yeah ok

The only song that you could actually get em confused is the second 1 and that's if you don't listen to future in the first place

Thing is many people on this forum, other forums and Hip Hop sites confused it with future. I even seen a "ft future" on a tracklist before. I never remembered that for guerrilla black and shyne
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Future is a legend in the making and Trap ? and March Madness along with the whole 56 nights tape are classics and if racks on racks comes on in the club/bar people still going crazy

I'm in love with the coco have ? going crazy in the club too. That don't make genasis and legend. That's why rap is in the state it is. These are the artist you label as legends. This generation is ? and don't know the difference of liking something and classic

Like I keep saying, ? that don't listen to any of Future's music besides what they hear on the radio shouldn't be speaking on the caliber of artist that Future is because you don't know what you're talking about

? that have listened to <30 of Future's songs shouldn't be speaking on the caliber of artist that Future is because you don't know what you're talking about

At all. Stop already, nobody cares if you don't like Future, your favorite artist probably does so relax already

Really
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As usual the main ones who "dont like" future are the main ones talking about him. Same thing all the time on here. If you prefer this dude, listen to him nobody cares.

THANK YOU lol
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    There's like over a dozen of NYC rappers that sound like they from New York but ? want to focus on wack nyc rappers that sound like they from the south.

idgaf if desiigner is biting future. None of them are lyrical enough to give a ? about biting.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    When designer ain't poppin next yr I'm uppin this thread and roasting ? off the rip for supporting the biting

What you gon do if Future ain't poppin tho?
  • NoCompetition
    Options
    I jusy heard this song on the radio about a half hour ago. Knowing what I know now, I personally dont think its completely accurate to call it a "Future clone" he doesnt sound exactly like Future. Its just influenced by the A period. From the rap to the ad libs and backgrounds
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As soon as u admit NY biting the south
  • TayGettem
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    When designer ain't poppin next yr I'm uppin this thread and roasting ? off the rip for supporting the biting

Ha like that's gonna happen
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I guess you forget how low attention spans are these days
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Yo wtf is goin on here?!?! Lmao

When did Future become such a generally accepted rapper. I dont mean liking his songs and fukin wit em in the club bc they knock for that moment, but ? talkin about Future's albums and mixtapes. Like he's a REAL rapper lls

And this post will be met with the same incredulousness as if i said Nas was wack. What the damn hell man lmao

Hiphop in 2016 smh
  • TayGettem
    Options

I guess you forget how low attention spans are these days

His been in the game damn near 6 yrs I think correct me if I'm wrong.
    I'm sure he can last one more bro
  • NoCompetition
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Think its safe to say a lot of yall feel some type of way about Future's success and desperatley hope for his downfall.Do you not realize how lame you look doin that? Its even beyond lame. Embarrassing. Emotionally driven sht man. Where yall from and live where yall sit around whinin about dudes like this?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh http://youtu.be/NPcPgAjHiRw

but desiigner naturally sounds like future too

disgusting ? jacked Future whole aura bouncing around looking dumb af
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Like I keep saying, ? that don't listen to any of Future's music besides what they hear on the radio shouldn't be speaking on the caliber of artist that Future is because you don't know what you're talking about

? that have listened to <30 of Future's songs shouldn't be speaking on the caliber of artist that Future is because you don't know what you're talking about

At all. Stop already, nobody cares if you don't like Future, your favorite artist probably does so relax already

Really

Better catalogue... Future or 50?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I kinda feel like future went into the future stole desiigners style and flow then went back in time and recorded his ? . Think about it everything desiigner comes out with has hints of future lingo and song titles. Future named himself future as a subtle giveaway that hes a time traveling ass ? . Smh at ATL rappers time traveling to make new york seem like they lost.