Desiigner’s “Panda” Charts Higher Than Any Solo Future Song Ever Has (UPDATE: Hits #1)

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh your reading comprehension is trash when did Rd mention t pain in that comment

He didn't have to, a lot of the ? on here that hate on Future seem to think he took his style from T-Pain, which he didn't

That was gonna be the next argument so I shut it down
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    I don't mind it all

If what you do can be that easily replicated, maybe you don't deserve your spot

Its not that its "hard" to originate a style, It's just different. But I think its way easier to duplicate a style. Just listen to whoever and make something that sounds like them. There was a dude who sounded like Jay z, Rakim created a whole type of style, there was a thread about the Pastor Troy clones...etc. Its easier to replicate what someone else has done regardless. I could rap like pretty much anyone in 5 minutes after listening to em If i wanted too.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't mind it all

That not the got dam point, also every artist that's been worth something has been easily replicated to a point there was a ? who sounded just like jay-Z should we replace that ? too?

The ? stole his whole life like dam on some body snatchers ? it's not ok on any caliber of artist

Y'all ? to forgoing on ?

That ? is wack period ad libs lyrics talking about having ? in atl but never been foh

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    and to think, dude was inspired by the car he was in on GTA V.

and he had NEVER been to atlanta before.
    Beta wrote: »
    and to think, dude was inspired by the car he was in on GTA V.

and he had NEVER been to atlanta before.

Wait what?

lol exactly.

"I’ve never been to Atlanta. I’ve never seen Atlanta, never smelled Atlanta, never touched Atlanta." -Desiigner

LOL

I can't condone biting but this instance is hilarious to me
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future really need to sue that ?

everybody gotta clone out here somewhere
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I don't mind it all

What are you even talking about

Future created that entire style from scratch, he ain't sound ? like T-Pain when he came out.

Apparently Desiigner admitted that half the ? in his song isn't even true

It's not hard to pick a style and work on making up a decent rap within that style. People spoof artists all the time

Future mumbles, talks about lean, and uses autotune like effects. Gee i wonder how long it took an Atlanta rapper like future to be so innovative and create such a unique style.

200-214.gif

There is a reason why fast food chains can have the same formula across thousands of stores but the top notch unique food place of a given city can't be copied to be a nationwide chain. Nobody could be outkast 2.0 back during their prime nor could anyone be Nas in the mid 90s. ? being future like errday tho.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future be talkin bout ? ..what is this ? desiiiiner talking about?

"I got broads in Atlanta somethin somethin somethin scanner somethin somethin somethin with a panda"

I'm just not getting it..and it sound like he bought the beat off soundclick for $75 in 2013. New york need to focus on making sure Dave East wins and leave mumble rap to those that know how to do it.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

"I got broads in Atlanta somethin somethin somethin scanner somethin somethin somethin with a panda"

I'm just not getting it..and it sound like he bought the beat off soundclick for $75 in 2013. New york need to focus on making sure Dave East wins and leave mumble rap to those that know how to do it.
    BMW
    Credit card scams
    I got ? who'll ? you

Typical street Brooklyn ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was thinking why is future all over Kanye album smh
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »

BMW
    Credit card scams
    I got ? who'll ? you

Typical street Brooklyn ?

I just cant get jiggy to that ? ..bobby shmurda repped bk better
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    "Man I'm the macho like Randy"

18IHCTC.gif
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just gonna sit back and lol.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really hope Desiigner blow the ? up so these ? south fans can see that they filling the game with talentless ? . Mumbling putting out ? every 3 weeks. X put out 2 classic albums in the same year. Future puts out 8 of the same projects in one year and u dumb ? south ? eat it up.

Not talking about all south ? . Just the ones that's mad stupid. The ones that be like cuhhh and bruhhh
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao

I thought this was somebody else trolling but come to find out lil ? really gamed that ? I hope future drops a keg of lean on his head then sets it on fire then slaps kanye for putting the battery in this ? back

I know dude really goin through with it and embracing it lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I laugh at ? being tight at this cat for droppin a song mumbling nothing but being ok with future doing it

This!! Quoted for emphasis
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't mind it all

What about biggie and guerrilla black