Desiigner’s “Panda” Charts Higher Than Any Solo Future Song Ever Has (UPDATE: Hits #1)

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    whatever ? .

We all know who Future fanbase is. Mostly ppl that listen to extremely dumb down music and not hip hop heads.

Your favorite artist most likely listens to and wants a feature from Future

Hell, I listen to a cpl future songs but I'm not a fan.

You're a fan or one of his baby momma. Ima go with the second one.
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    ? acting like future made artistically tasteful music. all these songs aren't that much different than each other aside from the beats. and that panda beat was hard af

Sonnnn I quit
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    Future stilll got the streets on lock tho

That panda ? gets no play down south

When it start up top, y'all behind but y'all going catch up

You know you ? that ? plap

Desiigner>Kodak

How we behind and yall trying to be like us

Kodak got like 7 hits, they dont even compare

• BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I think it being on TLOP had a lot to do with it but good for him

This. I never heard of that song until I heard TLOP and found out that it was actually another song Kanye hopped on and put it on the album.

The only thing dope about the song is the beat. I was wondering if that ? invented a new language with his verse. Had to google the lyrics and that ? is stupid.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Credit cards in the scanner
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future should get royalties. This dude didn't steal his sound, he stole his identity. no rick ross
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ppl that love Future music tend to love Young Thug music. And those ppl are the same ones that don't listen to Hov, Nas, 3Stacks or Scarface. (I can a lot more)

And I can't take those ppl music sense seriously.

Not always the case, a lot more versatile listeners than u would think out there

But at the same time idc if a ? do bump Jay n nas if they come at me defending thug over a better rapper I stop taking em serious right then

Thank you!!

I been bumpin' Future heavy since "1000" and he was still relavtively jus an Atlanta thing, but if you've seen my CD case, u prolly wouldn't even know where I was from b/c I got airthang from Wu to No Limit to Death Row to Suave House to Slip-N-Slide to Hypnitize Minds to Ruff Ryders to everything in between (small and big artist) and thats jus hip hop.

Of course their are listeners who jus stick to one thing/type of rap, but their are A LOT of people who switch their hip hop up like they do their draws and thats everyday.

Btw, Panda does bump, sounds damn good @ the club, but it's hard to take that nikka serious b/c of the blatant Swagger Jack (haven't used those words in a hot minute).
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    I thought that was future on panda lol
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whatever ? .

We all know who Future fanbase is. Mostly ppl that listen to extremely dumb down music and not hip hop heads.

LMAO I got Future's two projects this year on my playlist (EVOL and Purple Reign)

Wasn't there also a video with Jay Electronica (of all people) in it bumpin Future music in the whip posted on this very forum?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I think it being on TLOP had a lot to do with it but good for him

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    whatever ? .

LMAO I got Future's two projects this year on my playlist (EVOL and Purple Reign)

Wasn't there also a video with Jay Electronica (of all people) in it bumpin Future music in the whip posted on this very forum?

M O S T L Y
    O
    S
    T
    L
    Y
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lupe's Express >>> Desiigner's Panda...

That is all...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do the same but i realize none of these rappers are my father so i can call them out and say they trash as ? . I bump future ? now and then but i wont try to defend my tastes or musical preference by saying some silly as ? like future can rap.

Who that in ya avi...btw montana he was rapin his ass off
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint gon lie tho Panda goes hard af in the clubs
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaa
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Watch the Atlanta annual Birthday bash booking agents be like "Aye ? paying future to perform we can just pay desiigner half that and have him do future songs this year/next year!"