Desiigner’s “Panda” Charts Higher Than Any Solo Future Song Ever Has (UPDATE: Hits #1)

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint fallin for these troll response...

cause ? in here are blinded by hate when it comes to Hendrix

Future makes good party music. But that's it.

It's the mumbling that kills it for me.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    lol ? entertaining this dumb ? . Chingy has more number 1 solo hits than Jay-z, who gives af.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Ppl that love Future music tend to love Young Thug music. And those ppl are the same ones that don't listen to Hov, Nas, 3Stacks or Scarface. (I can a lot more)

And I can't take those ppl music sense seriously.

That's wrong as ? . I know people who bump Future and will argue you down that Scarface is one one of the top 3 of all time...it's possible to like different ? . Y'all ain't learned that yet every time one of the "gate keepers" says they like a rapper people think they'd hate?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread went to the dogs b
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It dont matter, Future has a career, so far.
    This Panda guy is a one hit wonder... He won't be remembered by next year.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Panda hard though

I like the TLOP album version. It's mixed better than the original

You're listening to Panda talking about mix quality like you Premo!!! ? have lost there ever loving mind
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Future don't even make "hits", he makes mixtapes so this isn't surprising.

What. ..

? dont have any hit records, that's why this thread was made. If he did this wouldn't be a topic. This isn't the 1st time somebody has tried to run off with somebody else's style.

Currensy 'just has mixtapes'. ...Future is everywhere. Id guess the chart thing is true bc he hardly has solo hits by himself, but he has plenty hits

Also 10 top 10 tracks trumps 1 number 1

Numbers are misleading, like Jay z Empire Stte of Mind being Jayz 1st pop #1 or something of that nature i forget

Even tho I don't like his music like that(nor will I even attempt to listen to Desiigner I'm sure) I'm not trying to discredit Future but lf the dude was "everywhere" like that this thread and that tweet wouldn't exist. Future and Currensy are the same kinda rappers if you ask me, they thrive off of their core fanbase and don't really try to step outside of that which is cool, just not gonna get them hit records. Kanye knew what he was doing signing Desiigner for that one track coincidentally using the ? on his album lol

This is some petty industry ? so it don't even matter really.

U cant be a mod and be this wrong lol Im not a fan, but Future owns our culture. Sad but true

This is ? groupie ? say

d9lthu453ex8.gif

No, jeans shorts, you're having trouble comprehending . Im stating the facts from a removed perspective. "Our" meaning black music, black fashion, what the youth follow, what represents "us" musically . Im a old head, so thats why im removed, but its still "our" culture. You black today right? Ok. Then this is OUR culture-skinny jeans, lean, pills, swag, dab, whip, care as less as possible, indecipherable lyrics and trap beats. That has no bearing on what i personally listen to or do and quite frankly my use of "our" is a stretch. Bc Idgaf about ? or what hip hop has become , straight MJ status . So that wasnt an endorsement or a proud statement.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't like premo beats sounded sonically appealing b
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Ppl that love Future music tend to love Young Thug music. And those ppl are the same ones that don't listen to Hov, Nas, 3Stacks or Scarface. (I can a lot more)

That's wrong as ? . I know people who bump Future and will argue you down that Scarface is one one of the top 3 of all time...it's possible to like different ? . Y'all ain't learned that yet every time one of the "gate keepers" says they like a rapper people think they'd hate?

That's the exception not the rule.

Just like black ppl that act like white ppl ain't racist but talk down to blacks. I just can't ? with'em
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is super false
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lies.

My favorite rappers are Hov, Nas, Pac, Ghostface, 3stacks, Big etc.

And I bump Future.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Just like black ppl that act like white ppl ain't racist but talk down to blacks. I just can't ? with'em

Nah it's not and that's a bad comparison b, don't let these close minded fools on here fool u like people don't listen to a variety of types offline
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    whatever ? .

We all know who Future fanbase is. Mostly ppl that listen to extremely dumb down music and not hip hop heads.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited April 2016
    Options
    whatever ? .

We all know who Future fanbase is. Mostly ppl that listen to extremely dumb down music and not hip hop heads.

No bruh no. Just look at the folk behind him in the first place, I ain't see y they claimed him at first but I respect it now. Folk who can't embrace all forms of hip hop are fugazi hip hop heads in the first place imo
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nas, Jay-Z, and 3K bump Future.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You keep making ignorant statements
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whatever ? .

Your favorite artist most likely listens to and wants a feature from Future
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drama's "Left, Right, Left" charted higher than any Pastor Troy song ever. What are we getting at here?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

No it's actually not the exception. Most people like different types of ? . Saying people who like Future don't like people like Nas Hov, Outkast, or Face is like saying someone who enjoys comedies can't also enjoy drama. Why does it seem like that concept is so hard to grasp for some people? ? 3stacks himself bumps Future. You gonna tell me Andre don't like his own ? because he also thinks Future is dope?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im loving these turn of events. So is this a lowkey way of saying future is trash?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all ? gett trolled
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    im loving these turn of events. So is this a lowkey way of saying future is trash?

Kinda is.