Desiigner’s “Panda” Charts Higher Than Any Solo Future Song Ever Has (UPDATE: Hits #1)

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    ? acting like future made artistically tasteful music. all these songs aren't that much different than each other aside from the beats. and that panda beat was hard af

Compared to panda ? he does
    Cain wrote: »
    Panda>>>>>>>>>>? Sprite

Hip hop is dead
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have these two cross paths? That be interesting
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Wow

Some ? said months ago Panda was better than anything Future dropped in 2016

He also said future couldn't do what dude did on Panda...statements were met with all kind of FOH, nah

Now everybody saw "it" when this come out

I hate all of you...Yo Def Jam, if y'all looking for an A&R to bring y'all back to life, hit my ?

By giving them a bunch of 1 hit wonders who won't last? they been on that
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Yo wtf is goin on here?!?! Lmao

When did Future become such a generally accepted rapper. I dont mean liking his songs and fukin wit em in the club bc they knock for that moment, but ? talkin about Future's albums and mixtapes. Like he's a REAL rapper lls

And this post will be met with the same incredulousness as if i said Nas was wack. What the damn hell man lmao

Who is talking like his bars are phenomenal, stop reaching, people fool with his songs, u don't have to b a lyricist to make a good or catchy song, u too old not to know this
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    And future has 3 4 albums at at least 5 top 40 hits, I don't think panda guys 1 hit is gonna get him outta here
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Got broads in Atlanta!!!!!

That line is the dead give away that he's biting... I wouldn't be surprised if future has some goons pay him a visit
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo I don't go back n forth n the reason, whatever you say
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    When designer ain't poppin next yr I'm uppin this thread and roasting ? off the rip for supporting the biting

Bruh don't you be caping for Drake though? All that ? does is bite.

I don't cap for Drake I jst like annoying the ? who always in they feelings abt Drake having writers.....? be shocked like when wrestling was found to be fake ...man the whole rap game is fake I've rubbed shoulders with enough rappers and producers to here the shaft side of the industry... It's everybody else who acts like rap is so pure...@LcnsdbyROYALTY ? gotta realize money changes everything u think the rap game would still have nas, Kendrick, cole or half the greats we praise if money wasn't involved or they wasn't eatin off it. ? need to wake up and realize the game is 80 percent business 20 percent rap. This writers wasn't coming out the wood work till the ? hit the fan now they all want a spot light for there wrk but before when them checks was gettin cut they was cool with being in the background.... This is all abt opportunity not cuz they actually care abt hip hop. Hell even moe g said he wants to get more than $500 for his work that's the only reason he popped up cuz he wanted bigger check. This ain't abt rap this abt money.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Lmaooo I don't go back n forth n the reason, whatever you say

Glad we see eye to eye once again, *daps*
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/4Uev9UYZjKA

They seriously need to redo this with Future and Desiigner
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And future has 3 4 albums at at least 5 top 40 hits, I don't think panda guys 1 hit is gonna get him outta here

He also drop two albums this year and it gets no play.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

No play from u(me either), but the charts say somebody playing it, low life is a top 40 hit as previously stated
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nonsense
    http://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?tab_active=default-award&se=Future#search_section
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When designer ain't poppin next yr I'm uppin this thread and roasting ? off the rip for supporting the biting

Bruh don't you be caping for Drake though? All that ? does is bite.

I don't cap for Drake I jst like annoying the ? who always in they feelings abt Drake having writers.....? be shocked like when wrestling was found to be fake ...man the whole rap game is fake I've rubbed shoulders with enough rappers and producers to here the shaft side of the industry... It's everybody else who acts like rap is so pure...@LcnsdbyROYALTY ? gotta realize money changes everything u think the rap game would still have nas, Kendrick, cole or half the greats we praise if money wasn't involved or they wasn't eatin off it. ? need to wake up and realize the game is 80 percent business 20 percent rap. This writers wasn't coming out the wood work till the ? hit the fan now they all want a spot light for there wrk but before when them checks was gettin cut they was cool with being in the background.... This is all abt opportunity not cuz they actually care abt hip hop. Hell even moe g said he wants to get more than $500 for his work that's the only reason he popped up cuz he wanted bigger check. This ain't abt rap this abt money.

As I said in a previous thread, the minute Drake fixed his lips to claim he was the greatest, he opened the flodgates of scrutiny and rightfully so. This is different things to different people. For hiphop heads this is very much so about rap. Drake is a pop diva star. Meek is a wack ass snitch that gets mad about the dumbest ? known to man and Mo-G was in Captain Phillips. These are all facts. ? all them ? .

On topic though, I ? with Panda
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The student/clone has surpassed the master/originator/clone(?). It was only natural
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im telling ? that Future is fast food rap. no longevity. just a bunch of ? thats good for a quick moment. thats his lane though. i cant really hate but i just dont like the fact that this generation of hiphop fans dont respect the classics at all. they call ? "classic" the first time they hear it
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Nonsense
    http://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?tab_active=default-award&se=Future#search_section

Looking at this list again I'm kinda mad that Future let WaTTBA be released under Young Money lmao

The tape is basically 75% Future/25% Drake imo...

I can practically see Baby rubbing his hands whenever Jumpman is played smh...
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Nonsense

Looking at this list again I'm kinda mad that Future let WaTTBA be released under Young Money lmao

The tape is basically 75% Future/25% Drake imo...

I can practically see Baby rubbing his hands whenever Jumpman is played smh...

It only sold because Drake was in it.

Drake worst selling album and Future best selling album.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    This is unfortunate because it's gonna gas Desiigner to keep biting Future. Panda is a good song but it should have been a one-off at best, now this ? is gonna go overboard with the Future cloning
    gns wrote: »
    First time I heard "panda" I was like ; wow, future really stepped up his pen and flow game to something tolerable.
    The energy from that track was refreshing and exciting. Now I find out it wasnt future im not surprised at all by the chart placement.
    Future is an old ? with no crossover appeal. He should stick to ghostwriting for beyonce. Old head is trash.

Cross over to what??

Future makes drugged out music and love songs. How can he do that at a higher level than what he's doing??

How many times in history has the originator of something received less credit/love/accolades than someone who bites/clones that thing later??

Oh, it happens all the time?? Yeah I know

Your mans is washed, its over.
    And fyi every rap ? tries to crossover. That doesnt mean abandon your genre but u cant tell me those songs he was doing with kelly and ciara werent meant for a bigger audience than hood boogers.
    Future needs to make way for....well for the Future. And thats Desiigner.

This ? funnnny he said ya mans washed its over damn for a ? who sound like him...only in america
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Ppl that love Future music tend to love Young Thug music. And those ppl are the same ones that don't listen to Hov, Nas, 3Stacks or Scarface. (I can a lot more)

And I can't take those ppl music sense seriously.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Ppl that love Future music tend to love Young Thug music. And those ppl are the same ones that don't listen to Hov, Nas, 3Stacks or Scarface. (I can a lot more)

And I can't take those ppl music sense seriously.

Not always the case, a lot more versatile listeners than u would think out there

But at the same time idc if a ? do bump Jay n nas if they come at me defending thug over a better rapper I stop taking em serious right then
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen future owns the south panda hot we thought it was future aint nobody gona ? with this sucka mc panda niga whats gona happen is ? gona get violent beef in the south turns hands on
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint fallin for these troll response...

cause ? in here are blinded by hate when it comes to Hendrix