The Official Drake ‘VIEWS’ Album Thread

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If you cry while listening to the album it unlocks a bonus track.

Real tears
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion bruh just say you ridin for canada, and drake all ya'll got on the hip hop side. I refuse to believe you steadfastly defendin a ? who catch kisses his girl blow to him and put em in his pocket because you identify wit ? like that.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate having to type this because I'm not a Drake stan.

Drake did not have to step up his pen game because of recent rap beefs with Meek Mill.

This album is Drake lane..if you forgot why Drake is so big, time to remind yourself.

Will continue...
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This album will serve its purpose for me.

Know I don't make music for ? that don't get ?
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ElxChapo wrote: »
    No me gusto este album. Este disco son para los vatos sin huevos.

Bwhaahahahahahaha
  • Trilliam H. Impala
    Trilliam H. Impala Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Options
    ? Stain Papi aka Ludapiss aka Goldenshowerface Killah aka Pissy Elliott aka Pissy Smalls the Notorious D.E.P.E.N.D.S swore Purchase The Throne aka Only Built 4 Fruity Simps was gon be a classic & the worst song off MCHG ? all over it  :bawling:

Drizzy Vanilli aka Do Rogue And Kopy Everything aka Kirby Graham talked bout unlocking new flows then ? & The Ghostwriting Gang Presents: Views From The Indentured Ink Slave Tent aka Ghostwriters With an Attitude aka The POW (Prisoners of Writersblock) Chronicles aka Saving Private Aubrey dropped it it was a dumpster fire of mediocrity that MCHG bodies completely 
    :bawling:

Aubrey Herpburn aka Aubrey Onassis the First Ladyboy aka Simp Doggy Dogg aka LL Corn J stans swore this was his magnum opus then Northernsimpalisticmountiemusik aka If You're Reading This Thank Me Later 4 Employing Ghostwriters Cuz Nothing Was The Same After Abel Left dropped & not only does MCHG ? on it, but it's an exercise in futility 2 get through it without wanting to shoot his momma 4 not aborting him so he wouldn't be alive to create such a dumpster fire  :bawling:

For his next weedplate KikeRS-One aka ? Moist Dee aka Jewpac Shakike & his conglomerate of Caspers  (ghostwriters) should just keep it a hunnid & go by the name Klepto By Nature with their 1st single being "You down with USB?  Yea, you know me!"  :bawling:
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I just heard about 30 seconds of the first song of "Views From the 6."

? , B. He was auto-tune singing about Chryslers, B. CHRYSLERS.

Y'all gotta stop man. This sounds like someone rammed puffy pink clouds up Drizzy ass, then squeezed him real hard, and just recorded whatever sounds came out.

No more for me. Y'all got that.

Where the ? are you at, Kendrick?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna say it now and you ? can quote me.

This album will be remembered as Drake's equivalent to Jay's Kingdom Come. Potentially worse because unlike half the world, I actually liked Kingdom Come and Jay's pen game was never in question.

There are major parallels between the two scenarios.
    Drake has drastically underperformed with this drop at a time in which he needed to deliver in the face of real rap ? (fans and artists). Instead, he has not only let us down, but I'm seeing massive disappointment amongst his legion of stans.

If he doesn't follow up with some major heat in the form of loosie drops this summer, then he's got major problems inbound in the form of ? who are looking at him as artistically vulnerable.

Out of 20 cuts, I came away enjoying only 4 or 5. Two of which are singles. I don't understand why this ? does this to himself. Why isn't Summer Sixteen on this ? ? Just like why wasn't Trophies on the last drop. Does he not like anthems on his projects?

he's always done that. i remember when he left out Im on One, on Take Care are the album afterwards.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe drake avoided going heavy on rap because of the ghostwriting
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake kool.just seem like u have to be in a certain mood to listen to his albums
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If you cry while listening to the album it unlocks a bonus track.

You are today's Winner of the Internet, sir.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the beats
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

I'm tellin' you ? this album isn't even appeasing his main fanbase, ya'll think I'm playin'.

Listen to the music. The production isn't mainstream enough for the hoes to swallow (pun intended), his typical crooning is subpar in comparison to his other ? and there are barely any bars let alone quotables on this entire album for the Hip-Hop heads.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

U sound like a real punk u know that right
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lmfao at not mainstream enough this album full of lines where ? gonna quote on their Instagram and Twitter like someone said drake knows his lane and that's making catchy hashtag music . He has about 5 songs that can dominate the radio right now
    Grammiys
    Controlla
    That dmx song
    With you
    Redemption
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    I really thought the whole Meek beef was gonna have Drake out here pumping his chest out doing a rap victory lap with this album and showing off just how great his bars are but this joint just feels like every other Drake album...... 80% singing 20% rapping guess he gotta keep his lady fan base satisfied *shrugs*

Cosign I thought he was gonna be ok his braggadocio ? ...
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Skimmed it last night
    listening again
    I like still here U NOT FROM THE CITY I CAN TELL i can tell dog

This is cool enough. I expect drake ? when i listen to him though. Yall ? be on some other ? .
    y he aint broke out the big pun flow cause be aint big pun, blood
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ this @vybz dude giving negative reactions to different opinions on the album.. is that you Drake?