The Official Drake ‘VIEWS’ Album Thread

Options

Comments

• eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not moved by this album at all.. I'm no drake fan but I gave it an honest listen. Only track that made me say "ok" was Views. It's not even much on here I would play as a DJ aside from the songs they've already been on the radio already. Grammy's will get some run at the clubs but overall I expected Drake to be out to prove something with this album. Guess not.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just downloaded the popcaan version of controlla though
    Drake trippin on that decision. Shout out to Beenie Man though, my favorite artist.

Popcaan said ? Drake and dropped a new song anyway
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't the one. It's ok, average at best, but this was made for you Young'ns

Weston Road Flows and Views are songs I feel.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Lol I don't see any of his fans not liking his album y'all just be saying anything j agree with letting rap fans down cuz all he did just stayed to his lane. Actually this is basically take care 2 just its not as emotional just the singing and melody of it it's take carish

But on take care there are a couple tracks dude flexes his lyrical ability like. No track on here touches Lord Knows or even underground kings. The one real rap track Weston rap flow ain't even that good. It's just no rapping on here so people are liking this one because it's the only time he really spits

You can't truly enjoy Weston road flows unless you from Toronto imo. He said a lot of ? and referenced a couple artists only Toronto ? really know about.
    One of his best records IMO.

As for the album overall I thought he captured the sound of the city perfect while cementing the current Toronto sound as his own. ? low key been creating a sub genre for a minute.

Only records I didn't like was the intro (thought he should have come more hype off the rip, and I deleted too much after 40 seconds. Couldn't do it.

Toronto must be a terrible place man lo siento
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard and never will hear a Drake album post. Lol at this ? posed 2 be a classic but it's hot basura from what I've heard.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    i know drake has gotten song credits for many r&b artists but he should literally stick to rapping and sell his r&b ? to artists are have them on his album sing his ? . He ain't a soulful singer and that's ok. Let a ? who can sing sing for you.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Eh I hated that Wack ass mixtape he dropped

Yea IYRTITL my least fav drake project , i liked like 5 -6 songs
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vybz wrote: »
    at the end of the day yall ? still paid for it and yall ? is gonna listen to it on the low. i know yall frauds
    NOPE
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    ElxChapo wrote: »
    No me gusto este album. Este disco son para los vatos sin huevos.

@KillaCham can you translate for me?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Lol I don't see any of his fans not liking his album y'all just be saying anything j agree with letting rap fans down cuz all he did just stayed to his lane. Actually this is basically take care 2 just its not as emotional just the singing and melody of it it's take carish

But on take care there are a couple tracks dude flexes his lyrical ability like. No track on here touches Lord Knows or even underground kings. The one real rap track Weston rap flow ain't even that good. It's just no rapping on here so people are liking this one because it's the only time he really spits

You can't truly enjoy Weston road flows unless you from Toronto imo. He said a lot of ? and referenced a couple artists only Toronto ? really know about.
    One of his best records IMO.

As for the album overall I thought he captured the sound of the city perfect while cementing the current Toronto sound as his own. ? low key been creating a sub genre for a minute.

Only records I didn't like was the intro (thought he should have come more hype off the rip, and I deleted too much after 40 seconds. Couldn't do it.

Toronto must be a terrible place man lo siento

14cr9lx.jpg

Dog low key looks like Skip Bayless...

I was gonna say 4th quarter interception peyton manning but skip bayless works.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Drake trippin on that decision. Shout out to Beenie Man though, my favorite artist.

thats not a drake diss . popcaan sending a warning to alkaline
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Off one whip test its better than thank me later and iyrtitl but worse than everything else hes dropped
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weston Road Flows a top 5 drake record tho..? been on repeat

That's Comeback Season drake
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO @ Drizzy curving Hovito LMFAO, that ? gets a few points back for that.

https://youtu.be/cyGfaz-Ikuw
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I think I'd lie for you.. I'd think i'd die for you.. Jodeci cry for you.. Do things when you want me too.. Like Controlla.. Controllaa..

Hottest ? on here.. Hey!

EDIT: This ? ? SUCKA took Popcaan off the ? song.. SMH.. How Sway! How?!!?!?

Controlla that ?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vybz wrote: »
    gns wrote: »

thats not a drake diss . popcaan sending a warning to alkaline

Bruh
    I know
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been listening to "Views" on repeat, his bars are on point and is reminiscent of early 2000s soul