If You Could Get One More Studio Album From Any Of The Deceased Who Would It Be? (12 Tracks)

Options
124»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Biggie
    5 Grand wrote: »
    ? is full of ? with that enemies and Hennessy ? ... Acting like pac wasn't ripping that all eyez on me and 7 day theory albums. When you got like a thousand songs and alot of it is getting released including the throwaways all recorded within 5 years, anyone would sound repetitive.

Voted for biggie but it would've been interesting where pac would've went musically after 7 day theory

2Pac would have said the same thing over and over again.

Biggie had new ideas like I Got A Story To Tell, Notorious Thugs and 10 ? Commandments.

There's no telling where Biggie would have gone if he had another 18 months.

The Commission >>> One Nation

Judging from 2Pac's unreleased material, its pretty obvious where he was going. If you gave Pac another 18 months he would have fallen off like 50 Cent in 07. Thats EXACTLY what would have happened to 2Pac, he would have made everybody pick sides and eventually people would have gotten sick of him.

2Pac is the kind of person to start off as the life of the party, to making a fool of himself at the party to not getting invited to the party.

I think the fans would have chose Biggie because he didn't try to diss the whole industry. He just threw a couple of subliminals at one person and kept it moving. You can't make enemies in the music industry and make everybody pick sides. Ask 50 Cent.

First of all b don't ever compare 50 to pac. 50 fell off cause his albums did. If Curtis wasn't astrash as it was, he would've lasted longer. 7 day theory is better than AEOM imo. Pac had great concepts also... Dopefiends diner, teardrops and closed caskets, blasphememy, me and my girlfriend, thugz mansion, letter to my unborn everything they owe etc......

Pac saying the same thing over and over is ? . Strictly 4 my ? don't sound like me against the World and thug life, then they don't sound like all eyez on me and AEOM don't sound like 7 day theory. And I have the one nation sessions, they don't sound like the other albums either. those last 4 projects and I'm including one nation sounds NOTHING alike and they dropped or was made in less than 2 years. So what is you talking about b

Exactly, 50 should never, ever be compared to 2pac. Zero comparison. 7 Day Theory is clear proof 2pac still had plenty of fire left, and I've heard a few of those One Nation sessions like Brothers in Arms, 2pac was still very creative. Right behind Biggie, I'd want to hear another 2pac album more then anyone else.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie
    Screwtape wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Is this 2pac "Hennessy Enemies" thing like a long running IC joke or something?

I did a google search once to see how many times he rhymed Hennessy with enemy and penitentiary. To my surprise nobody has ever counted.

Somebody needs to go through his entire discography and see how many times he rhymed those 3 words.

If I had to guess I'd say over 10 times, maybe as many as 20 times.

m8dw7s.jpg

o0z4hf.gif

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac
    I hit 2Pac.. but was thinking straight off Makaveli.. after that 7 Day Theory release, I think the best was yet to come
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Biggie
    ? is full of ? with that enemies and Hennessy ? ... Acting like pac wasn't ripping that all eyez on me and 7 day theory albums. When you got like a thousand songs and alot of it is getting released including the throwaways all recorded within 5 years, anyone would sound repetitive.

Voted for biggie but it would've been interesting where pac would've went musically after 7 day theory

Biggie had new ideas like I Got A Story To Tell, Notorious Thugs and 10 ? Commandments.

Judging from 2Pac's unreleased material, its pretty obvious where he was going. If you gave Pac another 18 months he would have fallen off like 50 Cent in 07. Thats EXACTLY what would have happened to 2Pac, he would have made everybody pick sides and eventually people would have gotten sick of him.

2Pac is the kind of person to start off as the life of the party, to making a fool of himself at the party to not getting invited to the party.

I think the fans would have chose Biggie because he didn't try to diss the whole industry. He just threw a couple of subliminals at one person and kept it moving. You can't make enemies in the music industry and make everybody pick sides. Ask 50 Cent.

First of all b don't ever compare 50 to pac. 50 fell off cause his albums did. If Curtis wasn't astrash as it was, he would've lasted longer. 7 day theory is better than AEOM imo. Pac had great concepts also... Dopefiends diner, teardrops and closed caskets, blasphememy, me and my girlfriend, thugz mansion, letter to my unborn everything they owe etc......

Pac saying the same thing over and over is ? . Strictly 4 my ? don't sound like me against the World and thug life, then they don't sound like all eyez on me and AEOM don't sound like 7 day theory. And I have the one nation sessions, they don't sound like the other albums either. those last 4 projects and I'm including one nation sounds NOTHING alike and they dropped or was made in less than 2 years. So what is you talking about b

Exactly, 50 should never, ever be compared to 2pac. Zero comparison. 7 Day Theory is clear proof 2pac still had plenty of fire left, and I've heard a few o those One Nation sessions like Brothers in Arms, 2pac was still very creative. Right behind Biggie, I'd want to hear another 2pac album more then anyone else.

The 50 comparison was ridiculous. He rapped about the same ? most of his career, tupac was way more versatile. It's easier to get sick of 50 than an artist like pac that actually made music that everyone related to. Pacs subject matter could've carried him longer than someone with fairy tale lyrics

• Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Im a thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug.
    Pass me the Henesseeeeeey
    So i can ? peeeeeee
    On my enemieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeèeeeeeeez

-Pac was redundant as hell...we'd need a brand new Biggie album

If that's all you think pac was and rapped you never really listened to him
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie

Exactly, 50 should never, ever be compared to 2pac. Zero comparison. 7 Day Theory is clear proof 2pac still had plenty of fire left, and I've heard a few o those One Nation sessions like Brothers in Arms, 2pac was still very creative. Right behind Biggie, I'd want to hear another 2pac album more then anyone else.

The 50 comparison was ridiculous. He rapped about the same ? most of his career, tupac was way more versatile. It's easier to get sick of 50 than an artist like pac that actually made music that everyone related to. Pacs subject matter could've carried him longer than someone with fairy tale lyrics

Let's go back to the other thread; Name a rapper with a 10 year reign and three classic albums.

We all struggled to name a rapper that had both, Ice Cube and Outkast had the longest reigns and theres wasn't even 10 years.

There's no reason to think 2Pac would have stayed on top. Especially considering how he alienated so many people by dissing them.

The Mackavelli album was brilliant and the One Nation album had potential. But if I had to choose anybody on the list I wouldn't pick 2Pac.

The more I think about it, Pac would have ended up on No Limit and/or making movies in Hollywood (which isn't a bad thing). I think Pac's future was in Hollywood. He would have followed in Will Smith and Ice Cube's footsteps.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac
    Why dont yall clowns count how many times a rapper says "? "
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie
    Emotional ass makavelians
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Biggie

Somebody did that.

I think MC Ren held the record at one point.

profanityinrap_02.png?w=806&h=629

profanityinrap_03.png?w=806&h=623

filthyrappers001.png?w=806&h=630

general-profanity-rough.png?w=806&h=622

http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/04/well-hot-damn-heres-a-breakdown-of-raps-most-profane-artists/
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac
    Pac
    Nate
    Big
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie

Let's go back to the other thread; Name a rapper with a 10 year reign and three classic albums.

We all struggled to name a rapper that had both, Ice Cube and Outkast had the longest reigns and theres wasn't even 10 years.

There's no reason to think 2Pac would have stayed on top. Especially considering how he alienated so many people by dissing them.

The Mackavelli album was brilliant and the One Nation album had potential. But if I had to choose anybody on the list I wouldn't pick 2Pac.

The more I think about it, Pac would have ended up on No Limit and/or making movies in Hollywood (which isn't a bad thing). I think Pac's future was in Hollywood. He would have followed in Will Smith and Ice Cube's footsteps.

Your 10 year reign thread has nothing to do with this, if you asked for 1 more album in this one
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac
    Over Biggie because Christopher was never conscious.
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pun
    Big Puns Lyricism was still evolving and was at an amazing level when he died
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? C

Somebody did that.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/04/well-hot-damn-heres-a-breakdown-of-raps-most-profane-artists/

That's crazy

Shout out my ? juve
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Biggie

Somebody did that.

Its interesting to note that some of these albums are double albums. All Eyes On Me, Until The End Of Time and Life After Death are double discs. I wonder if they counted the cuss words per disc or if they counted it all as one album?

Because if you figured that since it was a double disc and divided the cuss words in half, the order would go;

Underground Kingz
    Niggaz4life
    The Chronic