TI’s NYC Show Ends in Shooting (TroyAve's Bodyguard killed,TroyAve Indicted on Shooting Charged )

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    have they not found other prints on that gun?

cause if taxs Shot that gun the system has his prints
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    There are no, none, zero self defense laws in NYC. In Artice 35 of NY Penal Code you will find the idea of "justification." In essence your response to an attack has to be "reasonable and proportional" to said attack and only in defense of yourself.

Assuming from the video that Troy was shooting at taxstone who was just sitting their, there is no justification.

article 35 of the NY penal Code serves as Self-Defense
    and yes the response must be reasonable and proportional to the attack on yourself....if a person punches you, you can't shoot them in defense of yourself
    but if they have a knife, you shooting back may be justified...

in this case, troy avg can seemingly be allowed to shoot back if he indeed was shot first, in general
    however, given that the people were running away from him, it makes it murky
    on top of that, he was shooting into a crowded area
    if someone walks up to you in an empty field, with a gun and shoots at you and you grab it from them, then they turn and run and you shoot, you can still have a strong claim of self defense

however if we change it from an empty field to the middle of times square, then that claim gets weaker, because you are putting so many people at danger....

Discharging a firearm is still a ?

And i hope he aint no felon

If he is grab Tip's lawyer
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Troy fought a gun charge awhile back
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this aint florida ?
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Is it really self defense if he pressed Tax though

Because it would be Tax is the one that acted in self defense.

Self defense is not about the aggressor. If u start a road rage argument I pull out a gun and u pull one and shoot me u can still claim self defense. U started it but the key is did u act reasonable when u shot me. A reasonable person doesn't shoot in a club. That is why it's hard for him to claim self defense

lol this aint florida ? or a gun friendly state

All states allow you to meet force with force. Some actions are harder to justify under the state law. Key word is reasonable
  • powface
    powface Members Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Self defense? They got him entering the scene and discharging a firearm unprovoked.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ TI's appearance on Money and Violence being able to be applied to this situation, "If I knew it was gonna cost

you your career I woulda paid you more for the show" , "Y'all bringing down the property value of this nice venue"

"More ? from the ? show ?"
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Troy get out of this ? unscathed that ? goin platinum.

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Lol nah that's never gonna happen, he's not that entertaining to listen to
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? busted through a door and shot up a dance floor at a club.

That ain't self defense........
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    siilentlou wrote: »
    I don't understand how people can say he was no longer in danger and shouldn't have done what he did .. Dude was in a dim / dark area in the venue the lights does not look like it was all on .. And dudes running around screaming , he could of been worried other dudes in that same entourage was still gonna get at him I doubt tax was only with one dude ... He don't know who else got guns inside he don't know who else might come out of no where and shoot him ... Basically dude try watever he could to stay alive .. And didn't care about doing time or being arrested .. Life was first and deal with everything later type of situation ... And this does not take away from his man getting killed and other people hurt .. ? is f d up ..
    Because he Looked like the aggressor...

by busting through a closed door and shooting he appeared to be the Predator, not the prey

Yeah that's gonna be a problem for Troy, he should have settled the beef outside the club smh. When keeping it real goes wrong, at least wear a damn mask if you gonna shoot in a crowded club and even then that's dumb. He didn't think this through
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Troy don't look shot in the video to me

All that mostly like to be true but the way he was handling the gun I would be surprised if he shot himself

And why the girl ain't talking is beyond me. She know exactly what happen.

Isn't Maino cool with Troy? Maino is her man, so I don't think she wants to help Troy get convicted of attempted murder.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is dude being held w/o bail? Is he a flight risk or is it something else? I mean wtf.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Troy get out of this ? unscathed that ? goin platinum.

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Lol nah that's never gonna happen, he's not that entertaining to listen to

He knew that, hence the gif
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't think the club itself was why things played out the way they did in this scenario. don't be obtuse.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Troy don't look shot in the video to me

All that mostly like to be true but the way he was handling the gun I would be surprised if he shot himself

And why the girl ain't talking is beyond me. She know exactly what happen.

Isn't Maino cool with Troy? Maino is her man, so I don't think she wants to help Troy get convicted of attempted murder.

Maino girl has nothing to do with attempted murder. They never said he actually hit someone. If u shoot into a occupied building house or car that's attempted murder even if u miss. U took an action that could have caused a person death. Troy is being charged strictly off that video. They don't know who hit who with what.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    i dont get why ? always got problems in clubs....

what happened to the day when dudes went to clubs to drink and dance, not dance or pick up chicks.

now it seems like dudes go to clubs to look tough and like they got connections to who the girls want.

i also find it crazy how now dudes talking that "thats why i stay home or just with my click" ? . when just a while ago ? would clown people who stay home "they scared and aint real street ? "

Somethin about that environment. You got people you dont know from who knows where with who knows what motives or stresses. Plus alcohol and females it be dark in there a lot. Its really a lot of things when you think about it. A lot of that played out for me after my teens. I been a handful of times as a adult and sometimes I saw times it could get outta hand. Really its a lot that makes that sht not fun too. People standin in line to go in with a bunch of people they dont know...and also of course people run into people they do know. and not always in a good way.
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this entire thread i foolery.
    public trial is dangerous.

on some ignorant stuff, Troy quiet gangsta. knock out tax, get shot, chase em with their own gun and defended himself. lool
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options