TI’s NYC Show Ends in Shooting (TroyAve's Bodyguard killed,TroyAve Indicted on Shooting Charged )

Options

Comments

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

That's not even the problem. They had more video footage to begin with, they only publisized that part with Troy shooting.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    I love how everyone In here suddenly passed the bar

i'm not a criminal lawyer, but i did pass the bar...for what it's worth

You sure have my respect
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    appreciate it
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

would you defend him and could you be able to get him off "easy"?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont get why ? always got problems in clubs....

what happened to the day when dudes went to clubs to drink and dance, not dance or pick up chicks.

now it seems like dudes go to clubs to look tough and like they got connections to who the girls want.

i also find it crazy how now dudes talking that "thats why i stay home or just with my click" ? . when just a while ago ? would clown people who stay home "they scared and aint real street ? "

Yea man, there were never any club violence until like 2010. The Tunnel in NYC had a peaceful history with no incidences.

man im not talking about a time....as in year...im talking about a time in your life. when you was younger...it seems like the older ? get the more they want to live a gangsta lifestyle.

there was a time where it was more dudes looking to dance and fukk chicks...
    now it seems to be more dudes willing to worry about fighting other dudes
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He might help him out with lawyer money on the low low

Check out @IamAkademiks's Tweet:
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »

I've never done a criminal law court case, i do tax law...so this is totally out of my field. i couldn't in good conscience take a case that could send someone to jail for criminal murder...but having said that, mike tyson had tax lawyers for his ? case, so some lawyers have no problem taking a case if the money is there...

but just hypothetically speaking, and going with the information i have from this thread and the news, i don't think there is any way for him to get off "easy."

i would paint taxstone as a murderer/bully. i would say he threatened to put troy avg in a wheelchair...and has said how he would do all these harmful things to troy on twitter and podcasts and so on..i would focus less on the actions of that night, and more on taxstone's online/social media threats...i would play clips from his podcasts and twitter during the trial to show troys frame of mind...

then i would say that night when in the green room troy avg approached taxstone and said "please stop bullying me...i just want peace"..taxstone said no, and then i'd frame it to where troy got so mad he swung, just cause he was frustrated...true to form for a murdering online bully, taxstone's friend pulled out a gun and started shooting...troy average was so fearful and scared he wrestled gun away and chased after taxstone because he felt this was the only way he could stop the bully from eventually murdering him

that is basically the way i would present the case...

but there is nothing "easy" about it..at least based on the information we know as of 6/1/2016 9:15am

#besafetho
    ha

DOPE.....yeah by "easy" i only meant could you get whatever is being thrown at him bought down to lesser charges....he's already done for having the gun in the first place everything else is icing on the cake for the DA.....so my question was just could you be able to lessen the charges
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »

I've never done a criminal law court case, i do tax law...so this is totally out of my field. i couldn't in good conscience take a case that could send someone to jail for criminal murder...but having said that, mike tyson had tax lawyers for his ? case, so some lawyers have no problem taking a case if the money is there...

but just hypothetically speaking, and going with the information i have from this thread and the news, i don't think there is any way for him to get off "easy."

i would paint taxstone as a murderer/bully. i would say he threatened to put troy avg in a wheelchair...and has said how he would do all these harmful things to troy on twitter and podcasts and so on..i would focus less on the actions of that night, and more on taxstone's online/social media threats...i would play clips from his podcasts and twitter during the trial to show troys frame of mind...

then i would say that night when in the green room troy avg approached taxstone and said "please stop bullying me...i just want peace"..taxstone said no, and then i'd frame it to where troy got so mad he swung, just cause he was frustrated...true to form for a murdering online bully, taxstone's friend pulled out a gun and started shooting...troy average was so fearful and scared he wrestled gun away and chased after taxstone because he felt this was the only way he could stop the bully from eventually murdering him

that is basically the way i would present the case...

but there is nothing "easy" about it..at least based on the information we know as of 6/1/2016 9:15am

#besafetho
    ha
    Werd that would work too a point. Cuz then tax lawyers would play clips if him saying he doesnt want any problems with troy and that he needs to leave him alone and focus on his ? music lol. Either way this all a real ? show.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    The jokes in this thread are funny as hell, but all that aside... Troy was wrong at the end of the day, and like many said, karma follows everyone. Tax got too much potential to be surrounding himself with ? . Brothers need to wake the hell up.

Everyone involved that night are hurting right now one way or the other, Hip-Hop police/oppressors are nodding their heads and smiling.

SMH!

No @the bolded. Karma doesn't follow everyone because it doesn't follow me. There's no such thing as Karma. It's called reaping and sowing. Nature proves it. You put a corn seed in the ground you get a corn crop, not a tomato crop. Amen.

And if the LORD Jesus Christ is your shepherd, this is what follows you:

"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:6

I rebuke the lies of Karma and all other lies in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
    John 8:32

Amen.

The Bible does talk about karma. Its called sowing seeds. Like the saying goes you reap what you sow. Karma is the natural law of cause and effect. Natural law its truth. Or the other scripture that mentions the sins of the fathers effecting the sons. Im not a christian by the way but I was raised in the church.

ummm.....ok......if you read my post you would have read that I said sowing and reaping is what many deceived people call "karma". Amen. Read before you are so quick to respond because you repeated what I first said. Amen.

I did read it and its the same thing. Karma sowing and cause and effect. Natural law. I did notice I repeated it slightly but I didn't change it to make a point. There is no deception. The bible is just a compilation of books. Thats just how its described in that book but its been around before that book. If you want me to take it further Jesus(character) supposedly went to school in Kemet and India before he returned to Palestine to teach.

No. Karma isn't the same thing as sowing and reaping. Karma is a lie based on the lies of "reincarnation". Meaning that your supposed previous existence determines the outcomes of your future existence. Please miss me with that lie from eastern religions.

? is clear. "It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" Hebrews 9:27

There is no such thing as reincarnation, but there is a such thing as resurrection! Amen. For Jesus Christ is the resurrection and the life! And one day the great equalizer of man, which is death, will knock at your door and your soul will be required by a holy ? ! And on that day you will meet you creator, the LORD jesus Christ and you will give an account to Him for how you lived your life! Hallelujah!

And the only way that you will be able to be justified in His sight on the day you stand before Him is if you believed, by faith, in His gospel while you were alive in this life. Meaning that you believed that His death paid the penalty for your sin, that His burial buried your sin with Him in death, and that His resurrection provided the victory of new life in Him forever and ever as a son or daughter of the Almighty! Hallelujah!

You have the choice to accept it or reject it. But guess what? Only ? determines the consequences for our choices. Therefore He has all the cards. Hallelujah! Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of ? ! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counseller? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen!

Do you know Him?

BRUH..THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING IN THIS WHOLLLLLE THREAD...
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody case touching max b, max b music is in every jail above the mason Dixie
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I told y'all ? what was gonna happen. The ? only had two options and it's obvious that he (via himself or his circle) is choosing to talk......

JJ_Evans wrote: »
    This will end one of two ways............

-Troy will take the weight for all of the shootings that happened that night and be sat down in jail for a very long time.

Or

-Troy (via himself or via a designated person in his circle) will tell the police exactly what happened that night and who else did the shooting, thus drastically lowering his sentence.

Either he will talk or he will sit for a very long time. The choice is his.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? done....

lol....done i tell ya......
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He might help him out with lawyer money on the low low

Check out @IamAkademiks's Tweet:

Self defiance though..... Surely 50 can hire proof readers to run through his ? smh.

Lol I was wondering how many people was gonna catch that ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Forums. Another site got names- --to be fair its all int the video but the sites have the back stories
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Forums. Another site got names- --to be fair its all int the video but the sites have the back stories

Nah......I think the ? tellin
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    somebody talked?

S2J wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qvHWgoKVCo

and this video seems to have solved the mystery...if this is true.. then taxstone and his man were getting jumped, busted shots to get troy and whoever else up offa them, lost the gun in the mayhem... ran out... and we know what troy did after that...

as for the guy saying "why you didn't help tax" to murda on the stage, that was because they was getting jumped and wanted to know why didnt murda jump in to help... and my guess is cops probably thinks that guy cassanova is the shooter

edited to add:
    this all speculation of course, but seems to make sense