Stark fam, you know what we have to do.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    I'm Daenerys Stormborn , Mother of olfcffg6k8w3.gif

? shut up!!!!

@BOSSExcellence @atribecalledgabi @Mastery

I'm dropping this everytime she opens her ?

Look at this fairy....

icgsnt9jd3t0.gif

ano0zfa4qy10.gif

How do you respond to that? Don't worry, I got you covered fam!

0wkttl7buuei.gif

FOH!

You have just made yourself a powerful enemy sir
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Man I JUST realized Lil Finger the mayor from The Wire. You gotta be a whole ? to ride with this ? after what he did to them lil ? in Colvin program. Lol. ? it, I can't chill till this ? taste that steel mane, preferably Valerian. If you ? with that ? stain you can consider yoself a #LilNigga from now on. It's a Chicago ? reppin this poo put ass ? too. Smh. Gotta be from the Westside.

Look at this Lark sympathiser, will you insult yourself naysayer ? You've been beaten by a "lil ? ", you were betrayed by a "lil ? " perhaps your house will be burned down by Lord Triggerfinger... We brought down one of the most powerful houses in the North without even lifting a sword. So much for your "honour" and wolves. Not "little" no more infidel, therefore you will no longer address him as such. When the season ends we shall see where your loyalties lie.....

Congratulations, #lilnigga, you played yaself. A ? has no name. A ? 's only allegiances lie with the MFG and with the fireproof ? cavity of your future Queen. How long you ? boys think it's gon be before the lil ? homie (who really got the power over the army you with) find out Lil Finger killed his og and toss that ass through the moonroof? Ya mans a ? , ? 'd up when the Tommen og was on them heels, ? 'd up when Sansa was on them heels. Next time that ? catching that fade and you #lilniggas won't be nowhere to be found. Hilarious. This ? is actually all alone out here surviving off the strength of a lil ? ? name. Matter fact have a drink fam

mbsuemi9ra3v.png

*smirks* Your allegiance is a poor one, I wish you good fortune in the wars to come. For the night is dark and filled with terrors... We shall see where your loyalties lie when the season comes to a close. All signs point towards Lord Triggerfinger, our House is a strong one and the strongest in the North. Our Lord controls every major house in Westeros from the shadows while your "? " bathes decrepit body parts of withered men and wears them on his face. I'm not sure I want to carry on with an infidel whose washed the ? of several lords and maesters. And this is the "? " with whom you place your faith ? Ay......

Delusions of grandeur @ bolded. Lol. You ? hanging on by the whiskers on that lil ? ? face. Lmao. As far as your disrespect toward the MFG... hopefully you'll be traveling in a densely populated area soon. Maybe with your girl, maybe your mom, maybe alone. Be aware of your surroundings though #lilnigga. Stranger might walk up asking for the time and hot yall ? up. Because we are no one, but we might be anyone. Valar Morghulis

tumblr_n43iknInIX1tvz30oo1_500.gif
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    d3tpz1n25v98.jpg

? u aint ? !! hahaha

but anyways.. this sweater is a testament to how we turn impending Ls into Ws..
    unlike the Starks who snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. hahaha

when life gives us lemons.. we put it in our vodka!

but forreal..
    ? u ? ! hahaha
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    You [promised] to protect me. Now you have [a chance] to fulfill your promise. [The Knights] of the Vale are under your command. Ride [north] for Winterfell. [Lend] us your aid and I shall see to it that you are [rewarded].

So this is what Sansa said
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    You [promised] to protect me. Now you have [a chance] to fulfill your promise. [The Knights] of the Vale are under your command. Ride [north] for Winterfell. [Lend] us your aid and I shall see to it that you are [rewarded].

The hell she got to reward him with unless......nah I don't even wana think about it. Smh
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Sansa going behind the homies back and ? , lying at the table. Shes worse than worthless.

it's gonna be Baelish doggy styling Sansa while partynextdoor plays. He gonna ride up to winterfell sayin she better recognize when she sees him.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's the legible text, as posted on Imgur (via io9): "[...] promised(?) to protect me. Now you have a chance to fulfill your promise [...] Knights of the Vale are under your command. Ride north for Winterfell. Lend us your aid and I shall see that you are well rewarded."

CreepyPancakes further explained of the translation process: "I've traced the legible words in black, and the barely legible (plus educated guesses on the missing ones, based on surrounding words) in red. 'north' and 'rewarded' are legible in other shots of the letter, such as when she stamps it. Question marks indicate a dubious word, but the most likely." In other words: it might not be exact, but it's probably pretty close.

sansa wrote to little finger smfh
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's the legible text, as posted on Imgur (via io9): "[...] promised(?) to protect me. Now you have a chance to fulfill your promise [...] Knights of the Vale are under your command. Ride north for Winterfell. Lend us your aid and I shall see that you are well rewarded."

CreepyPancakes further explained of the translation process: "I've traced the legible words in black, and the barely legible (plus educated guesses on the missing ones, based on surrounding words) in red. 'north' and 'rewarded' are legible in other shots of the letter, such as when she stamps it. Question marks indicate a dubious word, but the most likely." In other words: it might not be exact, but it's probably pretty close.

sansa wrote to little finger smfh

Late dena ? !!!
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

FOH NEW ? NOBODY WHO JUST CAUGHT UP SHOULD BE ABLE TO DROP NEWS

He rollin with the set. That just means we do our job. You think you the mob ? we the ? mob!!!!!!
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

He rollin with the set. That just means we do our job. You think you the mob ? we the ? mob!!!!!!

? yo set all yall breath smell like dragon ass foh
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    New ? can't drop news ? don't even fully comprehend the dam story and he dropping news nah son
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what ramsey is doing to rickon stark ha ha ha ha ha..... i can't wait till next sunday
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

aye aye..
    u heard what Gabigab said my ? ..

248?cb=20130318013825
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

aye aye..
    u heard what Gabigab said my ? ..

248?cb=20130318013825

gmk9pxgob1xf.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    So u Larks can't even diss the Triggers no more seeing as yall coming to us w yall tails between yall legs....can't even pay w nothing but trash and ravaged ? ........smh....bow down to the Triggers u Larks
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The #hate we get in here demonstrates the amount of #jealousy for our house. I get the impression that some of yall can't sleep for thinking up ways to slander the Stark name. Deep down you know this is our world and you can't stand it....hate on haters, hate on...
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    The #hate we get in here demonstrates the amount of #jealousy for our house. I get the impression that some of yall can't sleep for thinking up ways to slander the Stark name. Deep down you know this is our world and you can't stand it....hate on haters, hater on...

I ? with the starks...but trust and believe nobody wants to be yall getting stalled out for 62 ? ? ...