What's worse being ? ? or being falsely accused of ? ?

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Getting ?
    Anyone can come back from a false accusation.
    ? is the only crime that you can't get over

Can you name someone?

I keep seeing this statement being made in this thread...

? Tyson went to jail for ? and this ? came back to the ring, movies, and had people giving rave reviews for his 1 man show he toured doing last year

He also fell into crazy debt after making tens of millions and had a serious coke habit that ? up his career lol

I guess it's all in the angle you look at it
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Are males more likely to get ? in prison or out in the world?

Serious question
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    ? is sex? Wow, c'mon people. We all should know by now that ? has little to do with sex, more to do with power.
    S2J wrote: »
    Not even reading this thread. The ic favorites is disgusting tho

Dwo makes this thread so there's 260 replies.

This thread is ? and it shoulda been clapped off the rip.

I agree, but you almost sound like you're hating.

No diss to t/s, but on the surface, this is obviously a ? thread (along the lines of what's worst: slavery or the Holocaust), if it's supposed to be taken seriously.

But in the two pages that I've read, some gems were dropped. Some people really don't know how a person's life can be utterly destroyed if he's just accused of ? . It's way beyond messed up.

Hardly. I call a ? a ? : thread's ? :joy: 10 pages of ? entertaining the unentertainable

My comment was observing not enough ? post irregardless of who they disagreeing wih. Meaning, if i read the title and its ? , its ? ....whether its by john doe or xyz. Posting in any other way is weak imo* shrug*
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    The public only has sympathy for those that were truly ? . Case in point, that chick in that Brock Turner case. Even though ole girl facilitated a crime being committed against, (her by being ? ,) she's getting nothing but support from the nation, (and the world,).[/b]

People get ? all the time without being ? ....a woman being ? on the ground outside ain't the time to be Captain Obvious and say "you shouldn't be that ? " as if she shares fault in being ?
  • blackrain
    Options
    Getting ?
    Anyone can come back from a false accusation.
    ? is the only crime that you can't get over

Can you name someone?

I keep seeing this statement being made in this thread...

? Tyson went to jail for ? and this ? came back to the ring, movies, and had people giving rave reviews for his 1 man show he toured doing last year

He also fell into crazy debt after making tens of millions and had a serious coke habit that ? up his career lol

I guess it's all in the angle you look at it

That wasn't a result of the ? accusation though...that was a result of being ? over by Don King
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    being ?
    mryounggun wrote: »
    This thread is a really good example of part of the reason why the that kid from Stanford was able to get the sentence he got.

Completely different situation and you're actually really dumb for trying to make that comparison

Sorry

I respect your misguided opinion. Salute.

Still posting like a female I see

Call it what you want, B.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    being falsely accused of ?
    ? serious with this?

An accusation is worse than an act now

State ya claim gangsta

• count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is a really good example of part of the reason why Brian Banks was able to get the sentence he got.

fixed...
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    i even posed the question to @MissK but she jus wacked me..

What's the point in discussing further with someone who's going to say boohoo get an abortion and if you get ? go take meds.

You and your daughter stay safe.

nah ? ..
    u stay safe..

and if its too late for that be safer next time..
    smh the ? ?!

Aren't you the poster ? on here?
    ? please.

what is it wit ? and bringin up irrelevant ? in a discussion!!?

oh yeh...
    the lack of logic..

anyways.. as u were..

Given your chosen trade it is relevant. It speaks to your value on sex and women.

I might be a ? but I'm not a dumb ? .
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options

? Tyson went to jail for ? and this ? came back to the ring, movies, and had people giving rave reviews for his 1 man show he toured doing last year[/quote]

Tyson has not been the same

The media props him up because he didnt give up or say anything negative

u compare a millionaire to an average person

The pen is mightier than the sword...and you cant unring a bell

They still ? with Tyson about that case and it is brought up

Also ? is a get out of jail free card that even if. Proven false there is little to no corrective action taken
  • blackrain
    edited June 2016
    Options

Also ? is a get out of jail free card that even if. Proven false there is little to no corrective action taken [/quote]

Fine I'll give a non famous person...my own older brother...he was falsely accused...it was truly the most ? up situation I've had to see someone go through...especially me being only 14 when it happened....his life was definitely affected and it'd be stupid to deny that...his life however was not ruined. He's a father, working and raising his 3 boys and he did not need anywhere near the level of counseling I've seen women who I know for a fact were ? needed and continue to need long after what happened
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DWO well done! See the chaos you created
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options
    Good thread not gonna change anyones opinions but this is real life
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    i even posed the question to @MissK but she jus wacked me..

What's the point in discussing further with someone who's going to say boohoo get an abortion and if you get ? go take meds.

You and your daughter stay safe.

nah ? ..
    u stay safe..

and if its too late for that be safer next time..
    smh the ? ?!

Aren't you the poster ? on here?
    ? please.

what is it wit ? and bringin up irrelevant ? in a discussion!!?

oh yeh...
    the lack of logic..

anyways.. as u were..

Given your chosen trade it is relevant. It speaks to your value on sex and women.

I might be a ? but I'm not a dumb ? .

my chosen trade is females recieving compensation for their time and companionship.. and if at all sex is apart of that equation its CONSENSUAL..

so what does that have to do wit ? gettin ? again u dumb ? ..
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    being ?
    700 wrote: »
    so the ones choosing accused of ? would basically take A ? IN THE ASS over being accused of ?

these ? crazy

ill take jail and social shame before I take a ? in the ass

Every. Single. Day. Of. The. Week.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    How about would you rather have a ? forcibly shoved down your throat or up your ass?

so why not just say they're equally bad and you can't chose one or the other??

are you saying you have a preference or think one is worse than the other?

Would I rather be ? or be accused of ? ? Is that what you're asking?

no because society is not as harsh on women accused of ? ...

just look no further than all the female teachers who ? their students.....

to be fair to you i would ask you would you rather have your son accused of ? , or deal with being ? yourself.....

What in the ? kind of ? up question is that??? Tf is wrong with you?

you started the whole "what would you rather" line of questioning...

i just asked what was worse.....

so the real question is....what the ? is wrong with you???

I'm ? apparently. This ? is legit not funny.

you said....
    How about would you rather have a ? forcibly shoved down your throat or up your ass?

i mean......context aside.....that's ? hilarious

Some of the responses in the thread could actually serve as major triggers if you've been through something. But the attitude towards ? on this site is disturbing in general so as ob said, yall should be used to this ? ? by now.

alll things considered i've seen much worse on this site, i think this thread has been handled the topic much more maturely than i've seen in other threads.....

the bill cosby thread to be exact, i posted a little in there, but not a whole lot....? was really going in on that subject

Yeah check out these thoughtful gems
    If you catch a nut, is it really ? ?

? out of here with this "shame factor," misandrist feminist propaganda ? . The only hoes who feel any sort of "shame," are the ones who has hoe's regret and fabricate allegations after a gang of dudes pulled a train, or she goes on some vindictive ? after after ole boy may have smashed and dashed.

The public only has sympathy for those that were truly ? . Case in point, that chick in that Brock Turner case. Even though ole girl facilitated a crime being committed against, (her by being ? ,) she's getting nothing but support from the nation, (and the world,)
    Females just like to pretend they are the world's biggest victims.

@Westie, I know you know some of these ? just say inflammatory ? because they think it's funny. No matter what the discussion is, there is always at least one fool that comes in and takes it there.
  • xxCivicxx
    edited June 2016
    Options

Also ? is a get out of jail free card that even if. Proven false there is little to no corrective action taken

Fine I'll give a non famous person...my own older brother...he was falsely accused...it was truly the most ? up situation I've had to see someone go through...especially me being only 14 when it happened....his life was definitely affected and it'd be stupid to deny that...his life however was not ruined. He's a father, working and raising his 3 boys and he did not need anywhere near the level of counseling I've seen women who I know for a fact were ? needed and continue to need long after what happened [/quote]

Slick edit and "freudian slip" imo

EDIT: Someone really messed up this string of quotes
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all off the damn hook now, lol.

I do think we had a good convo earlier....

I don't care if y'all thought the ? was dumb or not, it was a good debate. So it's whatever for real...
  • blackrain
    edited June 2016
    Options

Fine I'll give a non famous person...my own older brother...he was falsely accused...it was truly the most ? up situation I've had to see someone go through...especially me being only 14 when it happened....his life was definitely affected and it'd be stupid to deny that...his life however was not ruined. He's a father, working and raising his 3 boys and he did not need anywhere near the level of counseling I've seen women who I know for a fact were ? needed and continue to need long after what happened

Slick edit and "freudian slip" imo

EDIT: Someone really messed up this string of quotes[/quote]

No it wasn't a slip it was a typo. How you gonna tell me about my own brother's life? Your opinion is wrong on this one
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    You stated the exact opposite of what your edit turned out to be lol

It wasn't just 1 sentence you changed, it was almost all of them
  • blackrain
    Options

No i didn't...i added one word.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I just looked at a bunch of the other threads up.... :joy: this thread was prolly the best thread open today... ROFL
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    being ?
    Being ? ...
    No contest.

Being accused of ? sucks to... but someone forcing themselves on you without your consent is nasty, disrespectful, and a violation to highest degree that could possibly end with an incurable disease or even worse, a child.

Im pretty confident in my choices, and my actions that I will never ever ever ever ever be accused of ? .
    I can say that with 100% certainty.

Can a women say she will never be ? with certainty?. Stranger forced ? is a small percentage of actual ? statistics but its still a possibility.

Now.... A stranger forced accusation?..... gtfoh.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Being ? ...
    No contest.

Being accused of ? sucks to... but someone forcing themselves on you without your consent is nasty, disrespectful, and a violation to highest degree that could possibly end with an incurable disease or even worse, a child.

Im pretty confident in my choices, and my actions that I will never ever ever ever ever be accused of ? .
    I can say that with 100% certainty.

Can a women say she will never be ? with certainty?. Stranger forced ? is a small percentage of actual ? statistics but its still a possibility.

Now.... A stranger forced accusation?..... gtfoh.

You do realize that entire groups of black people have been killed, as well as entire districts of black cities destroyed over false ? charges right?

And that it's happened so often that there have been movies about it
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

No i didn't...i added one word.

Ok lol