New Joe Budden - "Wake" (Dissing Drake Again)

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better than the first one by far, but why he'd drop a 2nd one before he got a response?

Why Drake drop back to back before he got as response?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Better than the first one by far, but why he'd drop a 2nd one before he got a response?

Why Drake drop back to back before he got as response?

Because his first one was some spa music ? that left him in a vulnerable position. Joey's first ? seemed to get a pretty decent response.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao drake did that to meek
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    im trying so hard to get into this but joe bores me and is repetitive, theres a reason he cant sell at all, like does this ? have any fans in 2016?

maybe im not interested in it cause i dont understand why hes even beefing with drake again i already forgot, i dont follow either of these ? . i feel like hes only doing this to save his career, its a turn off.

• trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fug it. Keep hitting him till he responds..
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Y'all really gotta stop with the Drake/Jay comparisons to save Drake becuz that's not gonna work..... Jay done been in battles whether direct or indirect from the time he came in the game including arguably the biggest one in hip hop history so he's earned the right to not literally have to respond to EVERYBODY every single time they say something but even in that he'll still drop off a dig a hole or that game freestyle to let you know he still ain't gonna just take it.....

Drake has literally ignored everybody that actually got bars but wanna engage with Meek??? Beating Meek dont now give Drake the right to ignore real MCs he go out here battle Joe that'll show ppl something I mean it aint like there ain't tons of material on Joe show the world you ain't just sum pop star and body that ? or ? bout how great you are becuz we won't believe you

he had a real reason to go after meek, Joe budden is just trying to sell more then 10 units, joe has no reason to go after drake other then hes desperate to save his career, its pathetic.

i wanna see an artist who people actually listen to and support go after drake(its not drakes job to make joes career) and or someone who has real beef with him do it. joey just puts me to sleep, and nas is my favourite artist its not hard to wake me up
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So drake gets a pass on getting ? on huh? His sales and celebrity status can never wipe that L from his permanent record.

Two words...... Drake groupies
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I coulda swore not too long ago the consensus on Joe was mixed at best. Half ? with him and half didn't. I guess ? hate Drake more.

I'm a Joe fan and the disses are hard. But still think his reasoning is flawed other than for marketing purposes with the single out and the project coming out.

But he says he don't gaf about sales and ? . Smh

He said Fab took issue with the timing of the single and disses. He personally doesnt want to get tied into it.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all really gotta stop with the Drake/Jay comparisons to save Drake becuz that's not gonna work..... Jay done been in battles whether direct or indirect from the time he came in the game including arguably the biggest one in hip hop history so he's earned the right to not literally have to respond to EVERYBODY every single time they say something but even in that he'll still drop off a dig a hole or that game freestyle to let you know he still ain't gonna just take it.....

Drake has literally ignored everybody that actually got bars but wanna engage with Meek??? Beating Meek dont now give Drake the right to ignore real MCs he go out here battle Joe that'll show ppl something I mean it aint like there ain't tons of material on Joe show the world you ain't just sum pop star and body that ? or ? bout how great you are becuz we won't believe you

he had a real reason to go after meek, Joe budden is just trying to sell more then 10 units, joe has no reason to go after drake other then hes desperate to save his career, its pathetic.

i wanna see an artist who people actually listen to and support go after drake(its not drakes job to make joes career) and or someone who has real beef with him do it. joey just puts me to sleep, and nas is my favourite artist its not hard to wake me up

? if he had a reason or not if I came and slapped you would you not slap me back becuz "I didn't have a reason to slap you" if Joe was dropping weak disses I could see him ignoring it but Joey out here slaying this ? you can't call yourself a all time great and wanna ignore this but be quick to reply every time Meek does anything or Tory Lanez..... That's doing nothing but being a bully who's scared to pick on somebody their own size
  • Go figure
    edited July 2016
    Options
    1) Joe rides drakes ? and always tells his podcast listeners how awesome he thinks drake is

2) every budden podcast episode drake is brought up positive or negative

3) drake is a pop artist now, he can care less about getting in a forced beef "for the culture"

4) drake really dont have to respond just cuz someone is trying to bait him UNLESS the 4am in calabassis track WAS about joey.

5) If youre throwing sublims n get called out, dont go in hiding or you cant claim #1. But how do we know joe aint reaching? We dont

6) im a budden fan, can care less for drake or a response except that we might get some of the old Joe back

7) Joe would ? drake in a rap every time
  • Go figure
    Options
    And yes jay did used to get criticized for no battling everyone who ever tried him. Jay has always had a lot of vocal haters before Beyonce
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

You saw that happen?

http://www.brandnew.hiphop/dj-drama-responsible-for-the-drake-vs-meek-mill-beef/

The ? is old news meek didn't expose Drake for nothing meek exposed that Canadian culture vulture to humble Kirby
  • Candleguy
    Candleguy Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    This ? will be irrelevant by next week

exactly joe looses fans for nothing

54963987.jpg
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Hes been saying that he doesnt care if he responds or not lol

that's trill just let the boy get that work at the end of the day
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Options

? if he had a reason or not if I came and slapped you would you not slap me back becuz "I didn't have a reason to slap you" if Joe was dropping weak disses I could see him ignoring it but Joey out here slaying this ? you can't call yourself a all time great and wanna ignore this but be quick to reply every time Meek does anything or Tory Lanez..... That's doing nothing but being a bully who's scared to pick on somebody their own size

out side of the internet who is checking joey, hes a nobody, doesnt matter how good his disses are if barely anyone in the country is listening or gives a ? . i dont think the mainstream can stay awake for a full joey diss
    if drake ignores him joey loses if it gains no traction in the mainstream, thats life

his album sales are comparable to Triple Cs
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    So drake gets a pass on getting ? on huh? His sales and celebrity status can never wipe that L from his permanent record.

Lil Wayne kissed a man in the mouth and it didnt stop him, once your momentum hits a certain level you get passes see R Kelly and Rick Ross.

people on the IC have no cool about life if they think Joey can do anything to drake, he can ignore and it wont matter because the public has no fucken idea who joey is other then hes signed to eminem and flopped
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Lil Wayne kissed a man in the mouth and it didnt stop him, once your momentum hits a certain level you get passes see R Kelly and Rick Ross.

people on the IC have no cool about life if they think Joey can do anything to drake, he can ignore and it wont matter because the public has no fucken idea who joey is other then hes signed to eminem and flopped

Are you ? ...but no really are you? Do you think joe is doing this for the 13 years on Twitter? He's doing it for hip hop fans who do know who he is and hold him in higher regards than drake
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole beef reminds me of when Ye went on that rant against Wiz, when he didn't know what KK was. 4PM prob wasn't even about him

"KK is weed fool"
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

out side of the internet who is checking joey, hes a nobody, doesnt matter how good his disses are if barely anyone in the country is listening or gives a ? . i dont think the mainstream can stay awake for a full joey diss
    if drake ignores him joey loses if it gains no traction in the mainstream, thats life

his album sales are comparable to Triple Cs

What y'all failing to realize is this isn't about single handedly destroying Drake nobody think Joe gonna do that but what he doing is steady putting chinks in the armor the same way Pusha did so when that guy who can make ppl look at Drake different comes out all this ground work others have done is already there and it's all gonna be worse becuz he been letting this ? just slide..... ? acting like ppl saying Joe budden is singlehandedly gonna destroy Drake whole career no he just putting chinks in the armor if Drake don't say ?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    This can't b life joe is 2-0 against Drake cuz Drake is pulling a meek letting 2 disses blow by now it's Drake turn to swing & now thi's Canadian culture vulture is socially conscious talking bout a blk American getting killed by sum shady crackkka cops n the states....wtf is next?