New Joe Budden - "Wake" (Dissing Drake Again)

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    for the 14th time, jay always got criticized for not responding, but he didn't have twitter on his neck....a benefit of the times....

drake does....

drake also claimed he wouldn't reply......then went at meek.....and he is a part of the twitter era....

so if he doesn't respond... this ? has yet another mark against him before he's excommunicated....

there should be no more comparisons or excuses... if he doesn't respond...? needs to stop claiming he's hip hop...or better yet hip hop needs to stop claiming him....

he can continue to make music, but ? needs to be placed in perspective.....

? I ain't never heard Jay catch flak for not dissing Jada himself and sending State Property to battle D Block for him...people call that one of the best battles of all time... Drake does need to respond simply because as an MC he's had too many people coming at him in general both overtly and covertly...but to say if he doesn't he's not hip-hop? There's plenty of ? Drake's done to be considered not hip-hop...doing something that he aint the first major rapper to do, ignore a ? dissing you, ain't one of them.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ain't gonna say it no more

You finished or u done?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Y is joe so determine 2 rap battle wit a non rappin muthafuka who only writes his ? sometimes ?......& joe needs 2 ? about the ghostwriter ? meek already ethered Drake wit that ? don't go using Meeks ? against Drake
  • blackrain
    Options
    crazy thing is Joe got so many Ls for a decent rapper to have a field day with....example 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlQ96GuHdTU

THere's so much ammo out there on Joe Budden that if him and Drake really do battle and make more songs out of this it really is gonna be like the last part of 8 Mile...Whose gonna take the B. Rabbit approach and just air their own ? out so the other one can't talk about it? Lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    for the 14th time, jay always got criticized for not responding, but he didn't have twitter on his neck....a benefit of the times....

drake does....

drake also claimed he wouldn't reply......then went at meek.....and he is a part of the twitter era....

so if he doesn't respond... this ? has yet another mark against him before he's excommunicated....

there should be no more comparisons or excuses... if he doesn't respond...? needs to stop claiming he's hip hop...or better yet hip hop needs to stop claiming him....

? I ain't never heard Jay catch flak for not dissing Jada himself and sending State Property to battle D Block for him...people call that one of the best battles of all time... Drake does need to respond simply because as an MC he's had too many people coming at him in general both overtly and covertly...but to say if he doesn't he's not hip-hop? There's plenty of ? Drake's done to be considered not hip-hop...doing something that he aint the first major rapper to do, ignore a ? dissing you, ain't one of them.

jada said to beans you just a worker your boss is my man's

he squashed the beef himself
  • blackrain
    Options

drake does....

And who brings up Jay not dissing D Block himself now when talking about Jay's battles? People only talk about Jay battling Nas, the lost video of him and DMX, and a few shots at Jaz O he's taken over the years. Rarely if ever does anyone say "Man Jay sure punked out by not dissing Jada. Jada really did light Hov up"...
  • blackrain
    Options
    One thing I do wonder if Budden will ever answer though, Meek went harder at him than Drake's subs in 4 PM in Calabass...wonder what made Joey release these Drake disses but he refused to release the Meek Mill disses?
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing I do wonder if Budden will ever answer though, Meek went harder at him than Drake's subs in 4 PM in Calabass...wonder what made Joey release these Drake disses but he refused to release the Meek Mill disses?

he said he didnt want to beat a man when he was down and that he wasnt a bully.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ransom and joe's beef was ? great....

i watched all that ? on youtube one day...? was a good day

joe came to his senses after his mans got slapped...

But did they touch Joe, that's why these beefs get corny when they go off wax because the ? who actually have beef never scrap
  • blackrain
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

he said he didnt want to beat a man when he was down and that he wasnt a bully.

But...Meek aint' down no more...and he's still taking shots at him...so what's the hold up now?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When did meek go at Joe ? His Lil one post here and there don't count Joe been ? on meek for a min
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

Hoe don't wanna get punched n the mouf again like a Quentin Miller joe know them chasers can't wait to put hands on his ? ? talking druggie ass.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all call him a pop star all the time so why yall expecting hip hop ? from him lol.

Well he always claming to be a top rapper in his music.
  • blackrain
    edited July 2016
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

When did meek go at Joe ? His Lil one post here and there don't count Joe been ? on meek for a min

The ? from last summer with Meek posting memes and gifs...and the response to Joe's comments on his podcast recently...Joe aint' a bully but didn't he call Meek and Nicki dumb ? out of nowhere on his podcast a month or so ago and bring up the beef again? Seems like he's trying to bait Meek into making a diss song first so he can respond...why not just drop the ? he already has and let it go from there? He spent all this time dissecting a Drake song for disses nobody knows for sure is directed at him, but won't go at the ? who we know for a fact he got issues with?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

drake does....

And who brings up Jay not dissing D Block himself now when talking about Jay's battles? People only talk about Jay battling Nas, the lost video of him and DMX, and a few shots at Jaz O he's taken over the years. Rarely if ever does anyone say "Man Jay sure punked out by not dissing Jada. Jada really did light Hov up"...

no twitter....

people felt that way, but without the common link there's no traction....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    ransom and joe's beef was ? great....

i watched all that ? on youtube one day...? was a good day

joe came to his senses after his mans got slapped...

But did they touch Joe, that's why these beefs get corny when they go off wax because the ? who actually have beef never scrap

Ransom shot at him if that constitutes touching him
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    Drake will respond. It will be strategic.
    50 won rap beefs cause of his antics more than bring lyrical. Drake will use that formula, again.
    Meme help Drake beat Meek.

Y'all ? do know Drake ain't have ? to do with them memes, right.

"HELP"
    It helped.

I know he didn't have to do with them. Just like 50 didn't have nothing to do with the ones for Meek but reposted them and helped him destroy Meek without rapping.

Once they created a bad public perception of their opponent turn the vein became easy with songs, add water.

Tell me it was all rapping that destroyed Ja Rule.

? it was. I got a old Green Lantern cd from like 02/03 where like the first 10 tracks is the 50/Ja beef

This joint right here.

https://www.discogs.com/The-Evil-Genius-DJ-Green-Lantern-Invasion-Part-II-Conspiracy-Theory/release/1519212
  • blackrain
    edited July 2016
    Options

drake does....

no twitter....

people felt that way, but without the common link there's no traction....

We have twitter now and you know damn well if people felt that way about Jay's legacy it would come up. People stay bringing up old ? about rappers and that battle is always a topic whenever battles get brought up...why would that not be one of the things people talk about? With all the ? people say against Jay now with every move he makes, if that truly was an L he took it would be brought up. Just because you and your friends thought it was an L don't make it one.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that a world tour or ya girl tour....
  • siilentlou
    siilentlou Members Posts: 22 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard drake say top 5 "rapper" .. Top 5 could be anything hit maker , Song writer , chart topper watever ... Am a joe fan .. But like another dude posted ... I think what's hurting joe is that his disses ain't going mainstream... And he need to come at drake with something more hurtful similar to what meek did ... Joe winning in the underground scene so to say ... Drake if and when he put out a diss record he gonna go the mainstream route I just don't think buddens is worth it at this point .. If joe was a bigger artist at this point in time I think it would be different .. Kendrick has not put out a full diss song coming at drake just subs and drake has thrown subs his way ..that's why u see drake still throw subs at some people while his songs still go number 1... Can't knock drake for doing him ..
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 'Drake avoids ? and so did Jay z' ? simply does not compute.

Period. Bc 1) Jay z came up in the beef era, and 2) When he did decide to engage he killed ? ,

Drake got Meek, ok, but other than that he has never engaged PERIOD . Its equity, he doesn't have it. Jay z does and did.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Is that a world tour or ya girl tour....

? BARS

Ikr3mmswn947wbv.jpg