New Joe Budden - "Wake" (Dissing Drake Again)

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    floyd ? on adrien regularly these days....and he ain't fighting him either
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flow is back to prime joe ......joe keeping his foot on the gas

#ripdrake
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? hate Drake so much they hyping Joe Budden. Incredible. Is it 2003?? Am I in a time warp??

Bro how many times you GON make this post
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many times I want ? nh.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crazy thing is Joe got so many Ls for a decent rapper to have a field day with....example 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlQ96GuHdTU
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe went in again....whoa....gud ?
  • Dupac
    Options
    ransom and joe's beef was ? great....

i watched all that ? on youtube one day...? was a good day
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    ransom and joe's beef was ? great....

i watched all that ? on youtube one day...? was a good day

joe came to his senses after his mans got slapped...
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The pump it up back n forth was before Talk To Em.

that's what i'm saying....the pump it up remix was the "ether" of the jay/joe beef....joe could respond a million times...but once jay took his beat and ripped it like that....the ? was over....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTPyT3PhA-Y
    JayZ 5 lines in comes in passive aggressively "talking about nobody in particular" that whole Pump it Up was a competitive collab of passive aggressive subliminals.

Talk To Em was venting.
    Sion wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    Why would Drake respond to a ? who aint been relevant since Vick was on the cover of Madden?

c'mon fam...it aint like Lil Yachty or Kodak Black took a shot or made a diss

Joe is certified in the rap game

people need to stop trying to correlate album sales to caliber of emcee

? stay relevant... follows current events better than most rappers.....been on them reality shows ? love to watch...dropped a few nice singles over the years..that ? "she don't put it down like you' ? was a decent track...and slaughterhouse been consistent with their ? as well...maybe cuz i listen to shade 45 i hear them more than most people... but joe been dropping tracks...

Du my ? you reaching fam LOLOLOL. Don't mean they on the same level. Difference between Hov and NaS is Joe isn't NaS. That was Jay first major beef everyone was watching. The S.carter tape is a reach also LOLOL. Yall acting like Hov made the tape FOR Joe come on now !!!

naw he took that ? beat on a mixtape and killed it...

of course he said he ain't talking to nobody in particular, but that ? the king of sublims.....

the fact is he took joe's beat.. ripped it.... and put it on a mixtape at a time when you dissed someone you did it on a mix tape....

? ain't have twitter and sound cloud in 2003...

jay ripped joe with one response, and all joe's reply's don't match up to jay's one track....

Right! It was Jay being cynical. He and everyone else knew who he was comin' for.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    andre_1024 wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    ? what anybody say I hope Joe keep his foot on Drake neck till he respond.... ? always talking bout "put it in a rap" till a ? put it in a rap then they complaining.... ride on em Joey

Who's complaining tho? Lol both of Joey's diss tracks are great, but it means nothing and will be forgotten about in two weeks if Drake doesn't respond. Even Joe said on Twitter he doesn't expect Drake to respond lol so it's all pointless imo. I respect Joe for putting it in a rap, but it's overall pointless

You are. ? you the problem. I say this everytime:

This is ALLHIPHOP, we are supposed to be the trendsetters, the tastemakers, the underground, the REAL fans, so please:

STOP BRINGING UP WHAT LITTLE ? AND CULTURE VULTURES ARE GONNA SAY

What do YOU think of the song! ! ? 'aww they gon let him win' . ? you are 'they' if you keep bringing that into the equation
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    What? Why should Drake respond?

He said he's the best of the new school. Show and prove. Plus he was in his feelings about Joey podcast soooo......put in a rap.

This ? is a sport, this ? can't pick and chose when he wanna respond depending on who the opposition is.

FOH

If you were Floyd Mayweather and saaay 50 Cent was clowning you, disrespecting you and challenging you would you fight him in your 50th fight DESPITE the fact 50 Cent isn't really a boxer ?? Would you give him the time of day ? What about Adrien Broner ??

If I was a boxer, I'd fight anyone who called me out.

Stop this ? , bruh... You one of my favourite posters but Drake nut hugging is inexcusable.

I've defending Drake on many occasions but not for ? like this.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at why does Drake need to respond?

um sometimes u gotta knock a ? out to let him know he aint ? w u....i hope some of yall dont have sons....

Drake is a rapper......well ? its time to rap

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crazy thing is Joe got so many Ls for a decent rapper to have a field day with....example 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlQ96GuHdTU

JUST GO GET THAT ? !
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont really care if he responds. As long as there's at least a reason for the beef, which there is, the diss gets appreciated for what it is which is bars. Im not here,to talk the economic, social, and snapchat implications Smh

Jay z never really responded to Gotta Love It. Doesnt mean Cam didnt get in that ass nh

50 never really responded to the Lox. Doesn't mean they aint have that ? hemmed up like Denzel at the end of training day
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like this diss more than the first one. That owl/who/hoo line was dope.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Does Drake need to respond? Yes if he wants any one currently doubting his skills to be silenced or at least give him some sort of props......would he be the first big name rapper to ignore being dissed? No. @DWO Jay has ignored plenty of ? dissing him in the past. Hell Game spent a good decade dissign this ? , talking about his wife and has Jay ever really responded to him? Nope...and not one person seriously says it affects his legacy as an MC. You're reaching if you think when Jay's gone someone is gonna say "Man Jay was dope, but he didn't respond to The Game and 50 dissign him. That's a real stain right there on his legacy"
  • Dupac
    Options
    for the 14th time, jay always got criticized for not responding, but he didn't have twitter on his neck....a benefit of the times....

drake does....

drake also claimed he wouldn't reply......then went at meek.....and he is a part of the twitter era....

so if he doesn't respond... this ? has yet another mark against him before he's excommunicated....

there should be no more comparisons or excuses... if he doesn't respond...? needs to stop claiming he's hip hop...or better yet hip hop needs to stop claiming him....

he can continue to make music, but ? needs to be placed in perspective.....

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for the 14th time, jay always got criticized for not responding, but he didn't have twitter on his neck....a benefit of the times....

drake does....

drake also claimed he wouldn't reply......then went at meek.....and he is a part of the twitter era....

so if he doesn't respond... this ? has yet another mark against him before he's excommunicated....

there should be no more comparisons or excuses... if he doesn't respond...? needs to stop claiming he's hip hop...or better yet hip hop needs to stop claiming him....

he can continue to make music, but ? needs to be placed in perspective.....

this....theres a few others too but he's the ring leader