Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of u ? dont understand the concept of sacrifice..
    and thats why ull never have ? ..

stay in ur safe houses..
    clock in tomorrow at ur safe jobs..
    and log on and talk ? and complain on the ic where its safe..

if ? out there shootin they doin more for the cause then u ? ever will..

now let me leave yall to yalls pitty party cause some pigs got shot. lol & smh

oh.. and vote in ur local primaries.. dont forget..
    and Go Hilary!!

going to have to agree with this guy

stop worrying so much about what the police are going to do We need to make police worry more about what WE ARE GOING TO DO.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I didn't delete damn near everybody off my FB I'm pretty sure I would have somebody that knows him
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    I am not buying the shooter being white... sorry but i just don't buy it you dudes consume too much conspiracy theory ? .

also having some crazy white dudes pull off some ? like this when it's mostly black males and females that are victimized by police, suggest that black men are too ? to do something like this and i don't think we are ? so until i get more info in my mind the shooters are black

They are supposedly having a conversation and negotiating with the gunmen that tells me that man is white,they are not wasting their time on negotiating with a black gunmen .

I hope it was a white man killing off them pigs. I don't want this blood on our hands.

Why not? He fought back, if these reports are true. I salute the brotha, he's a hero in my eyes.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    I seen some pics earlier of this dude in daylight, im HIGHLY shocked that nobody was watchin him the whole time If he was allowed to carry that weapon.

Yea....

Guess police let him ride because of the friction.....

iron man1 wrote: »
    Suspect is black....

ONE suspect is black but watch them parade him for obvious reasons

Yea.....

But just because he was spotted with a strap doesn't make him the shooter......

I don't buy that he's the shooter either but they will push the narrative that he's the one look at how they have his face all over now smh.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    I am not buying the shooter being white... sorry but i just don't buy it you dudes consume too much conspiracy theory ? .

also having some crazy white dudes pull off some ? like this when it's mostly black males and females that are victimized by police, suggest that black men are too ? to do something like this and i don't think we are ? so until i get more info in my mind the shooters are black

They are supposedly having a conversation and negotiating with the gunmen that tells me that man is white,they are not wasting their time on negotiating with a black gunmen .

I hope it was a white man killing off them pigs. I don't want this blood on our hands.

This ? posting from page 2

Yea I am, my bad
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited July 2016
    Options

Ummmm what?!?

Shes gettin HAMMERED on twitter. I didnt even bother to post it earlier cause its so ridiculous.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

stay in ur safe houses..

and Go Hilary!!

Explain it then. I'm the one in the wrong for thinking of preserving black lives, and you more than willing to offer them to sacrifice. What's that gonna do? They still won't respect us. Laws won't change. They still gonna hire angry racist cops. What good is it these cops shedding more black blood, which is what will happen after this incident. You think their families are gonna thank then for their sacrifice? Guess it's easy to cheer these ? on from your safe and comfortable crib. But you ain't out there busting shots ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Dude on TV saying it's his brother and he gave his weapon to a officer
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is don lemon cryin all i hear is sniffing well.people talkin
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Remember MFs vehemently defending cops on here ? Wasn't even too long ago.

Was in their ? feelings about a dead pig and chastising posters in a cop shot thread. Don't recall or else I'd gladly @ they ass.

Quit misrepresenting ? . If you're talking about the same thread I'm thinking about, no one was defending cops/ People were just saying that it was stupid to rejoice in the random murders of people.

It was defending those ? ' worthless murderers in my opinion. If it wasn't that thread then I'm sure it was another one - with probably the same posters. Those pigs don't need no help. They earn every bit of their criticism. If you can find time to attack their critics, then you might as well be defending them.

Like I said, if it's the same thread I'm thinking about, literally no one was criticizing people for being against cops. They were just pointing out that it's twisted to rejoice in the loss of life. And some were even suggesting that it was dumb to target random cops when in most cases the cops that actually committed the murders are walking free.

Bruh, you fixated on one thread. The point is that there are cop apologists on here.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

stay in ur safe houses..

and Go Hilary!!

stop worrying so much about what the police are going to do We need to make police worry more about what WE ARE GOING TO DO.

What are we gonna do?
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »

Thats a different dude.....

One has a hood & a box......

• zzombie
    Options
    let me also say that all this killing is wrong but these things will happen regardless
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as this sounds like good news, Texas houses 5 or 6 cities of KKK and is the most racist place on earth so this might turn into a race war.

How does an attack on police turns into a race war? There are white black Asian Hispanic police

Na I'm saying Texas is full of bigots. These cacapigs will be coming out in full force and picking us off. We better strap up.
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is crazy.
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So he walked through the crowd took the elevator to the roof and started dumping at the police like midget?
    g8sa8uonfupn.gif

Yeah man makes no sense...or this dude is the dumbest criminal ever
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »

Thats a different dude.....

One has a hood & a box......

Same dude and pic ...different angles
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Dude is mad as ? on TV that his brother is being accused
  • zzombie
    Options

stay in ur safe houses..

and Go Hilary!!

What are we gonna do?

Go back a few pages and listen to david banner.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

stay in ur safe houses..

and Go Hilary!!

Explain it then. I'm the one in the wrong for thinking of preserving black lives, and you more than willing to offer them to sacrifice. What's that gonna do? They still won't respect us. Laws won't change. They still gonna hire angry racist cops. What good is it these cops shedding more black blood, which is what will happen after this incident. You think their families are gonna thank then for their sacrifice? Guess it's easy to cheer these ? on from your safe and comfortable crib. But you ain't out there busting shots ? .

You sound like a giant ? . Shut the ? up.