Chaos In Dallas

Options

Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    Lemme find these ? and toast to them some Hennessy. And then work that Vodou so we can get married and turn up on the state together.

Keep trolling and you're getting banned.

Meh.

I'm a Black ass witch and work for Vibe.

Ban me and it's a happy vacation, not a punishment.

You're a fat ugly lesbian. And vacation from what?

I don't approve of what she's said in this thread, but this was uncalled for.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next time...permaban indefinitely
  • artakartel
    artakartel Members Posts: 44 ✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qma4Xg5HUAI

It's frightening how fast that cop got killed before he knew what was happening. That guy had military training or something like it. The way the shooter was calm, quickly changing magazines, moving from cover to cover, even how he shot left and came right around the post.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh Im sorry.

Wrong thread.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    She wasn't trolling. That's how she really feels
  • Yall_So_Easy
    Yall_So_Easy Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Next time...permaban indefinitely

Oh, I agree, I definitely deserve a permaban for speaking an uncomfortable truth.

Banning me isn't going to change the reality of this situation that the chickens have come home to roost and that this is the violence that American police state has created coming back to haunt them.

You create violent conditions, you face the consequences by those oppressed. Dassit.

PERMABAN ME FOR TELLING THE TRUTH. Someone can quote this and @ Joker's anti-Black ass.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saying explosions have been heard in the vicinity of the parking lot
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This dude never planned on going home
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Every "suspect" face they been plastering all over the news are black men but the actual shooter identity has not been revealed.

Because they're white and are having problems spinning the narrative otherwise. That brother they tried to frame was supposed to take the fall but luckily technology saved him.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    Crazy how this ? is taking place right after Obama signs something that gives stiffer penalties to people targetting police.

Also, funny that even despite him signing that, people will still claim he is anti-police.

A former Congressman.....has close to a million followers....he deleted the tweet were he basically put a hit out on Obama for being "anti-cop"

vpe0w7.png

Captured a few hundred times but funny how this was the only one he deleted

2rus1g1381l5.jpg

Right, but that's ok, 'cause the internet remembers everything.

And in this case, I hope to ? /Yaweh/Buddah/Allah the Secret Service rolls up and he's brought up on charges.

http://uproxx.com/news/joe-walsh-obama-threat/
    http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Former-Illinois-Rep-Joe-Walsh-Under-Fire-Watch-Out-Obama-Tweet-Dallas-Shootings-385965421.html
    http://www.complex.com/life/2016/07/former-congressman-threatens-obama-twitter-dallas

there has to be a way to push this HARD
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Man ? all New York media . New York lost and New York daily news are trash
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    There's a much bigger narrative at work here. But most folks just shrug it off as malarkey. The rabbit hole is deep and what is coming can't be stopped. First divide from within than conquer from without.

Fear is spreading
    Hatred is growing
    Division is widening
    Pride has blossomed

All because Godlessness is increasing!

The enemy is all around! The enemy is on all fronts! The enemy is on every side!
    Black vs white
    Cops vs citizens
    Muslims vs non-Muslims
    Muslims vs Muslims
    Right vs left
    Liberal vs conservative
    Democrat vs Republican
    The unseen vs the seen
    Light vs dark
    Good vs evil

A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CAN NOT STAND!!!!!!

There is no stopping this! This can't be solved by natural means. Laws won't work. Violence won't work. Taking away guns won't work. Banding together and resisting by any means necessary won't work! The only solution that will work is scoffed at as fantasy and hogwash. The only solution is mocked and His messengers are scorned. But yet you want change? But yet you want justice? But yet you want to be treated fairly? All while leaning and trusting on your own wisdom to accomplish it?

Ridiculous!

Therefore disaster is coming upon this nation and the false gods that Americans desired will not be able to conjure it away. Yes calamity will fall upon America that cannot be warded off with the dollar! Yes, catastrophe you cannot foresee will suddenly come upon America and it will take all who watched for iniquity by surprise.

The only way we can avoid what's coming or even delay it is to humble ourselves as a nation and cry out to ? as a whole in repantance! But of course that will never happen. The majority of folks on the IC have no care for ? , nor repenting from their sins, not humbling themselves by admitting that they are wrong.

But yet you want change? What a crock.

There will be no peace saith my ? unto the wicked! The day of the LORD is near and it only gets worse from here on out, that is until the day Jesus comes again.

Amen.

No disrespect but I usually never read your post if they're long but I sorta agree with this. Just can't ever see it getting better especially after what's about to happen in November. Maybe I'm just caught up in the moment idk
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a much bigger narrative at work here. But most folks just shrug it off as malarkey. The rabbit hole is deep and what is coming can't be stopped. First divide from within than conquer from without.

Fear is spreading
    Hatred is growing
    Division is widening
    Pride has blossomed

All because Godlessness is increasing!

The enemy is all around! The enemy is on all fronts! The enemy is on every side!
    Black vs white
    Cops vs citizens
    Muslims vs non-Muslims
    Muslims vs Muslims
    Right vs left
    Liberal vs conservative
    Democrat vs Republican
    The unseen vs the seen
    Light vs dark
    Good vs evil

A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CAN NOT STAND!!!!!!

There is no stopping this! This can't be solved by natural means. Laws won't work. Violence won't work. Taking away guns won't work. Banding together and resisting by any means necessary won't work! The only solution that will work is scoffed at as fantasy and hogwash. The only solution is mocked and His messengers are scorned. But yet you want change? But yet you want justice? But yet you want to be treated fairly? All while leaning and trusting on your own wisdom to accomplish it?

Ridiculous!

Therefore disaster is coming upon this nation and the false gods that Americans desired will not be able to conjure it away. Yes calamity will fall upon America that cannot be warded off with the dollar! Yes, catastrophe you cannot foresee will suddenly come upon America and it will take all who watched for iniquity by surprise.

The only way we can avoid what's coming or even delay it is to humble ourselves as a nation and cry out to ? as a whole in repantance! But of course that will never happen. The majority of folks on the IC have no care for ? , nor repenting from their sins, not humbling themselves by admitting that they are wrong.

But yet you want change? What a crock.

There will be no peace saith my ? unto the wicked! The day of the LORD is near and it only gets worse from here on out, that is until the day Jesus comes again.

Amen.

Bruh... not now with this ? .
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Wow, July has been Nuts so far and the month just started...

Yea this gonna be prolly the most memorable summer of this generation.....

Olympics coming up too?