It's official. Yeezy wasn't lying about that Taylor Swift fiasco

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant believe yall condone this let alone call it a win, memes and all. Since when is a rapper fighting with white pop stars for 7 years considered a win?
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Cant believe yall condone this let alone call it a win, memes and all. Since when is a rapper fighting with white pop stars for 7 years considered a win?
    When it's the biggest pop star/highest earning celebrity in the world that took shots and played the victim when she won AOTY at the Grammys in front of the world to further soil your name and at the end she ends up exposed.
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I mean when you take into account how white america has tried to bury Kanye all the while christening her as "america's sweet heart" and elevating her career to astronomical levels (she's the only person to win album of the year TWICE, she has an award named after her... The only other person? MICHAEL JACKSON) I don't see how this isn't considered a W. She's finally been exposed for who she really is.... People long knew she was a snake you just couldn't catch this ? she was all slither slithering away and ? . Than Kim came through with the lop and Ye finished it while slapping the backboard at the end b
    Nah.

How about this: As a hip-hop fan I don't know anything about Taylor Swift, I don't know if she sweet I don't know if she's a snake I don't know what she's won or lost I don't know her music.. I don't give a ? about Taylor Swift

All I know is he snatched her Trophy and he keeps mentioning her afterwards... I wish he would stop Forcing her into his world. Its pathetic. No wins here.

Kanye is as big as Taylor, he not forcing her into his world, they in the same world. Kanye a pop ico. now, he gonna be beefing with other pop icons
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I mean when you take into account how white america has tried to bury Kanye all the while christening her as "america's sweet heart" and elevating her career to astronomical levels (she's the only person to win album of the year TWICE, she has an award named after her... The only other person? MICHAEL JACKSON) I don't see how this isn't considered a W. She's finally been exposed for who she really is.... People long knew she was a snake you just couldn't catch this ? she was all slither slithering away and ? . Than Kim came through with the lop and Ye finished it while slapping the backboard at the end b
    Nah.

How about this: As a hip-hop fan I don't know anything about Taylor Swift, I don't know if she sweet I don't know if she's a snake I don't know what she's won or lost I don't know her music.. I don't give a ? about Taylor Swift

All I know is he snatched her Trophy and he keeps mentioning her afterwards... I wish he would stop Forcing her into his world. Its pathetic. No wins here.

You think Kanye west is forcing Taylor swift at us??? Lmao

It's cool if you generally just don't care but it's hard to not see Taylor swift everywhere. Idk any of her music all I know aside from "Ima
    Let you finish" is how white American has force fed us Taylor swift as the biggest pop star for the last 6-7 years
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I don't get why this is a thing

Kanye did somethin stupid while ? ..

Low key put her on..

Low key behind the scenes apologized and befriended her...

Hip'd her somewhat to what he was about to do..

Got blasted by media..

Said her ok'd it with her..

She said they don't talk like that, he aint ok ? ..

KayNE told Kim he was gone switch the style up, and if they hate, let em hate, and watch the money pile up.

Kim probably either tired of hearing she's married to a lunatic, or Taylor something that made her feel some kinda way..

And out of self preservation or legit love..

Pulled out the BlicKY on a ? and let loose..

Sips..

6zfzpt86as6i.png

Thanks for that
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Believe it or not Taylor is lowkey becoming the Kanye of pop/coutry music. While she still has millions of fans even pop fans are tired of her ? and fake personality. Despite all of this she still has millions of fans that are loyal.

The same ? is what has and continues to happen with yeezy. Many people in society hate Kanye including old fans of him sick of his trolling and fuckery with "fashion shows" and speeches about being a genius. Despite all that he got 18,000 people to watch a ? ass fashion show at MSG and is going on a national tour which is sold out in many cities. And despite those hideous ass looking Yeezy shoes they are actually selling out when they drop.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that white ? . She was trying to take a black man down wit her lying ass. Don't care if it is Kanye's crazy ass.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man ? that hoe, Kanye does some weird ? but at the end of the day he still a ? and they been trying to tear him down for years. They treat this ? like Americas sweet heart but now her ass finally done got caught up in a lie. So it is a win.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She kinda pretty tho..
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Update on my phone saying Kimye are looking at 3 years after Taylor starts legal proceedings.
  • IgboNegro
    Options
    I heard that since the video was taken in Tennessee, they might not be liable since they got one party consent laws there
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Update on my phone saying Kimye are looking at 3 years after Taylor starts legal proceedings.
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    I heard that since the video was taken in Tennessee, they might not be liable since they got one party consent laws there
    IgboNegro wrote: »

Lank??
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    A US source revealed: “Taylor’s team believe that Kanye and Kim have quite clearly broken the law.

They are on a mission to destroy Taylor but there could be serious consequences because they made the phone call from California where it is illegal to tape calls without permission.

Tha ? !? You mean the same way she tried to destroy him by lying after knowing about it??
  • IgboNegro
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options