Who Was The MVP of 2002

Options

Comments

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem
    Jay/Nas beef didn't die down till after gods son this dude doesn't know wtf he's talking about, Jay was challenging Nas to a ppv event, Nas was trying to lynch a Jay Z figure at summer jam then went on a rant on the radio, the beef was still on and popping in 02 and no one knew what was next, it wasn't until Jay admitted defeat and Nas put a stamp on it on Last real ? alive where everyone pretty much knew after that there were no more ether or takeovers on deck

That no one gave a ? about but you up north ? . You really think ? in Atl, Houston, Miami, LA, or DC even knew or cared about that Nas Power 105 rant.

Man you up north ? really do live in a bubble.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas ran Hip Hop in 2002

Em and Nelly ran Top 40
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Biased vote

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    Jay/Nas beef didn't die down till after gods son this dude doesn't know wtf he's talking about, Jay was challenging Nas to a ppv event, Nas was trying to lynch a Jay Z figure at summer jam then went on a rant on the radio, the beef was still on and popping in 02 and no one knew what was next, it wasn't until Jay admitted defeat and Nas put a stamp on it on Last real ? alive where everyone pretty much knew after that there were no more ether or takeovers on deck

That no one gave a ? about but you up north ? . You really think ? in Atl, Houston, Miami, LA, or DC even knew or cared about that Nas Power 105 rant.

Lol ? how do you know that people in those cities didn't care? You took a poll? You guys really need to stop acting like the opinions of the 15 ? you know in your hood=the whole country/region
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    I mean damn people the Ether button tells you all you need to know which is a gift from 2002...
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nelly
    I mean real ? ? down here didn't give a ? about no damn Ether or Takeover. Takeover was cool but ? wasnt gettin wet over it like nothern ? was
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Nas
    I mean real ? ? down here didn't give a ? about no damn Ether or Takeover. Takeover was cool but ? wasnt gettin wet over it like nothern ? was

I moved back to Raleigh in 2003 and Kats were still debating the ? My Homie from Tampa argues with me about it t this day I know they are all eastern sea board but damn kats that were into HipHop deep are still arguing this battle across the nation...

I do not see how anyone who has ever used the Ether button can doubt that Nasir was the MVP in 2002. If he was not than the button would mean nothing to yall hypocrites...
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    Eminem

Lol ? how do you know that people in those cities didn't care? You took a poll? You guys really need to stop acting like the opinions of the 15 ? you know in your hood=the whole country/region

Sorry to break it to you north ? , but y'all ain't the whole country.

tumblr_mnvv3xFmCG1s8ppr2o1_500.gif
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    Eminem

I moved back to Raleigh in 2003 and Kats were still debating the ? My Homie from Tampa argues with me about it t this day I know they are all eastern sea board but damn kats that were into HipHop deep are still arguing this battle across the nation...

I do not see how anyone who has ever used the Ether button can doubt that Nasir was the MVP in 2002. If he was not than the button would mean nothing to yall hypocrites...

You're boiling this down to a mf'ing reaction button.

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Nas

Sorry to break it to you north ? , but y'all ain't the whole country.

tumblr_mnvv3xFmCG1s8ppr2o1_500.gif

Lol no ? ? , I said that in the very post you quoted but I like how you just skipped over solomans post tho about NC SMH
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Nas
    Got this revolver ? saying According to his nation wide poll no one outside of the north cared but then soloman who isn't even close to New York saying him and his people were talking about it. Something ain't adding up
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    Nas
    Got this revolver ? saying According to his nation wide poll no one outside of the north cared but then soloman who isn't even close to New York saying him and his people were talking about it. Something ain't adding up

"Were" ? man my cousin and I were arguing about this ? last month with his Jigga Warrior ass and he has never been a part of the industry...
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    Eminem

His cousin and a ? from Tampa.

giphy.gif
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Nas

His cousin and a ? from Tampa.

giphy.gif

Different Strokes for different Folks I left the Best Coast and was forced to suffer, miserable heat and ? weed for 5 years in North Cackalcky via Raleigh for 5 years kats down there we listened and talked a lot of music. Not saying it was a everyday discussion and other artists were talked about more.

But So Much ? was talked about Nas snuffing him in Ether only to later sign to Jigga every move one of them made musically brought back the conversation and that is with dozens of folks over years. I get that you and your circle may not be into Hip Hop like that but coast to coast those that are still discuss this ? .

As to the ether button we do not have no ? ass cleaning out your closet or its hot in here buttons Nas changed the culture that year noone else in the list can claim that...
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem
    Shorty I knew from Nashville told me that they had Take Over vs Ether polls on the radio.....
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Face had the hardest album but got burried beneath all the hoopla..
    I still keep The Fix in rotation

My Block and Guess Who's Back >>>>>>>

But Eminem had the better year overall.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Nas
    Stew somewhere crying after reading Don Tompetrez post of thé year.
    :'(

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Eminem

And here u are all the way in Sweden thinking about me for no damn reason. ? and usual for u I guess.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    Stew wrote: »

And here u are all the way in Sweden thinking about me for no damn reason. ? and usual for u I guess.

7g5q8e4k5emk.jpg
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem
    this Soloman_The_Wise ? isnt all there lol

Em ran the streets with 50, had a box office hit, had the respect of his peers with the eminem show and one of the biggest hip hop singles ever

nas wasnt even more relevant than nelly//ja rule back then sadly

anyone voting for nas is just being biased and really doesnt understand the question, the ? em was winning grammys

the eminem show was a hip hop album
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    Nas

Em ran the streets with 50, had a box office hit, had the respect of his peers with the eminem show and one of the biggest hip hop singles ever

anyone voting for nas is just being biased and really doesnt understand the question, the ? em was winning grammys

I am not all there but you are the ? with the male groupie stalker screen name posting on the site that has adopted the HipHop Culture Phenomenon of 2002 in the term Ether into a button. I swear you ? ass tricks are confused I got a funeral to go to I do not have time for weirdo's right now...
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas

That's funny because

http://youtu.be/Ha-_SEwO3Rk

The so called most relevant label at the time was trying to sign him and almost did, but yea Nas wasn't relevant at all....
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    That would of been his biggest mistake if he went through with it though I'm happy he backtracked on that one
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    In terms of quality music? Nas.

Eminem's last good album was the MMLP.