Drake Calls Meek Mill A "? " During "Summer Sixteen" Show, Has A Show In Philadelphia Tonight

Options

Comments

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Now the funny thing is if Meek drop something getting at Drake again the same ? raving bout what Drake did gonna be the same ones talking bout meek need to just drop it and leave it alone.... I'm truly convinced Drake got alot of you ? in a cult or something that boi can do no wrong

Homosexuals stick together bruh. They like a gang of their own. And Drake just another leader to them, like that Boy George singer from the 80's.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just here to laugh at the feelings presented by both corners.

These threads should be pay per view. Money could be made.

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    That ? said Drake scared to die like it's a rollercoaster ride ? is dying to ride

? ain't got common sense.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Man, this whole beef is like the Batman vs Superman movie. The more it goes on, the less I give a ? about it, by the time the action starts it's abundantly clear that I wasted my time being caught up in the hype of it, and after it's all said and done a ? ends up being the most intriguing part about it.

Slept on post.....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drake should just leave it alone....same with meek....

meek cant win this...no matter how lyrical he gets or punchline.... people will say its too late
    drake will have his fans who will ok ? they dont really stand for.

if it came to throwing hands...i drake would take him.
    came to street meek would take him...

there is nothing for either to gain at this point...

drake cant say he started it...cause other ? starting ? too...but they are ignored.

you can be the guy ignoring fights in the school yard until you win...but the next day you back to ignoring but still wanna fight the battle you won...

you just cant...

drake makes good music.....stay with it.

stop with the tough ? ..stick to the music. all the ? a ? , all that ? ......nah. just make money bruh.

meek needs to focus on not ? of that judge and keep nikkis panties inhouse
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2016
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    DC4 coming September 2016..

Chicity wrote: »
    Bruh @Bolded, you tryna argue two different points and again, if this just a ploy to get under Gee skin cause he'll fall for it cool. I'll kindly step aside and let you do anything

@ the italic.... are you saying because it's cool for Nicki to be pop, Drake can be pop also? You seriously holding Drake to the same standards of a female?

I'm a give you a lol cause I wanna jump off this train. Cool? Cool

A wayne Gretzky hockey player can't get under my skin I just lauf @ that outsider.....cuz he sounds foolish if he thinks that pop crowd nikki brought out was there to see meek.....that crowd wouldve rather seen Drake cuz he's a half white popstar & more safe over a blk street rapper like meek....but nikki chose 2 get wit the street ? from philly over the half cracka Canadian Jew so meek can't help he was performing in front of a pop crowd
    ? can get they jokes off.

That does not take away from the fact that you herbs have no idea wtf is goin on outside ya mom's basement and this thread is evident of that. What's worse is your spreading this misinformation to other ? who dont know any better. Thats a problem.

I made a quick quip for lulz. Ya'll out here real life stanning for your ghostwritten Beige Prince. Capital L.

Anyone defending Drake's shenanigans is not for the culture.

/Thread
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Bruh @Bolded, you tryna argue two different points and again, if this just a ploy to get under Gee skin cause he'll fall for it cool. I'll kindly step aside and let you do anything

@ the italic.... are you saying because it's cool for Nicki to be pop, Drake can be pop also? You seriously holding Drake to the same standards of a female?

A wayne Gretzky hockey player can't get under my skin I just lauf @ that outsider.....cuz he sounds foolish if he thinks that pop crowd nikki brought out was there to see meek.....that crowd wouldve rather seen Drake cuz he's a half white popstar & more safe over a blk street rapper like meek....but nikki chose 2 get wit the street ? from philly over the half cracka Canadian Jew so meek can't help he was performing in front of a pop crowd

That does not take away from the fact that you herbs have no idea wtf is goin on outside ya mom's basement and this thread is evident of that. What's worse is your spreading this misinformation to other ? who dont know any better. Thats a problem.

I made a quick quip for lulz. Ya'll out here real life stanning for your ghostwritten Beige Prince. Capital L.

/Thread

straight ether an he didnt even say munkee

my ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

/Thread

The fact you a broke ? with no job living in shitport news Virgina should get under your skin. But then again you just don't want to amount to ? in life.

/ Thread.
  • gee757
    Options

The fact you a broke ? with no job living in shitport news Virgina should get under your skin. But then again you just don't want to amount to ? in life.

/ Thread.

Don't get mad @ me cuz ya a ? white boy who thought nikki pop crowd was there to see meek gtfoh
  • gee757
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Let that ? know Gee

They was there to see Nicki.

Because nobody in their right mind coming see Meek.

Pop crowd= majority white
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

/ Thread.

Don't get mad @ me cuz ya a ? white boy who thought nikki pop crowd was there to see meek gtfoh

At the end of the day meek decided to perform in front of a pop crowd for an entire tour for money. If he truly wanted to do shows in front of real hip hop fans he could have decided to not joint the tour full time. He chose money of principle.

Meek and his groupies like you can't be mad Drake is hurting the hip hop culture due to ghostwriting and his popcentric last album and then at the same time support meek being an opener for his girl who hurts hip hop culture due to her white washing of photos (see her album cover) and her old ghostwriters (Safaree). Nikki Coonaj is just as much of a culture vulture as drake if not worse. She sold out to make pop hits plain and simple. Meek cosigns that and toured with that.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let that ? know Gee

I guarantee Jay, Nas or 50 did a show at that arean, it would have been majority white. We only 12% of the population. You think meek went gold off the strength of black buying his music? Naw. That was white kids bruh.

Every big venue for rap artists be mostly white. You live under a rock ? ?
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    meek mill looking like a studio gangsta letting drake run through his city lol

is meeking going to Tdot anytime soon?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let that ? know Gee

Same as Meek's fanbase
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

Let that ? know Gee

Same as Meek's fanbase

No the f>ck it ain't
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

/ Thread.

At the end of the day meek decided to perform in front of a pop crowd for an entire tour for money. If he truly wanted to do shows in front of real hip hop fans he could have decided to not joint the tour full time. He chose money of principle.

Meek and his groupies like you can't be mad Drake is hurting the hip hop culture due to ghostwriting and his popcentric last album and then at the same time support meek being an opener for his girl who hurts hip hop culture due to her white washing of photos (see her album cover) and her old ghostwriters (Safaree). Nikki Coonaj is just as much of a culture vulture as drake if not worse. She sold out to make pop hits plain and simple. Meek cosigns that and toured with that.

Shut the ? up, b
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know the crowd white when diddy can walk through it lol
  • qd3
    qd3 Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Options
    ? Diddy is the one, he can walk anywhere, trust...
This discussion has been closed.